• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gold Aesthetic drug: Primobolan cycle

The only draw back from bold for me is the acne, my lord!
I can’t stand eq for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is primo so costly?! I’m about to come off of a Sust, NPP, EQ cycle. For my cruise my coach wants 250g Sust a week but throwing in 300mg of primo a week as well. Anyone heard of this much? I have an absolute legit coach, it’s just I never heard of it in a cruise and was curious on that as well.

Good luck with your cycle Phill! Never ran any primo before and now it will be low dose but I’m excited to see your changes and follow along 👍🏼

Last edited:
Do you like serious mass? How much do you drink a day?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]actually I don't like taking these things, generally.
But in this period I have to raise calories and eating other solid food is difficult for me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I introduced this gainer, some "protein" bars (which I hate even more than the gainer) and a sort of "biscuits" which are practically only sugars.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
The serious mass is also good in flavor, it is chocolate, but just like the bars, I see it as a dirty "food".
Not maybe this gainer, which all in all, seems to be quite good, but like the various bars that are found in the fitness field ... fitness, healty, etc. have absolutely nothing. Fats of the worst kind, mixed with sugars and polyols (which are also laxatives) with some protein here and there...

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Anyway, I'm taking 250 gr of mass gainer, plus 100 grams a few evenings.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]at the beginning, in the middle and at the end of the workout.

[/FONT]

Attachments

• 1_IMG_20200212_073059__01.jpg
    1_IMG_20200212_073059__01.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2_IMG_20200212_080009__01.jpg
    2_IMG_20200212_080009__01.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 3_IMG_20200212_080209__01.jpg
    3_IMG_20200212_080209__01.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 32
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]actually I don't like taking these things, generally.
But in this period I have to raise calories and eating other solid food is difficult for me.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I introduced this gainer, some "protein" bars (which I hate even more than the gainer) and a sort of "biscuits" which are practically only sugars.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
The serious mass is also good in flavor, it is chocolate, but just like the bars, I see it as a dirty "food".
Not maybe this gainer, which all in all, seems to be quite good, but like the various bars that are found in the fitness field ... fitness, healty, etc. have absolutely nothing. Fats of the worst kind, mixed with sugars and polyols (which are also laxatives) with some protein here and there...

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Anyway, I'm taking 250 gr of mass gainer, plus 100 grams a few evenings.[/FONT]
I like the chocolate as well. Works well in a pinch. Obviously real foods work better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
TriTren !! Love it! Does the MT2 help with your color??

Max

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Are you joking?
I would be white corpse. If I sunbathe I burn, I turn red, and I go back to white after a couple of days ... but with MT2 ..
A beautiful bronze color, quality of the skin, details of the muscles
Even the color of the eyes and the white teeth stand out more with a slightly blacker face.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]Are you joking?
I would be white corpse. If I sunbathe I burn, I turn red, and I go back to white after a couple of days ... but with MT2 ..
A beautiful bronze color, quality of the skin, details of the muscles
Even the color of the eyes and the white teeth stand out more with a slightly blacker face.[/FONT]

Nice! Just trying some out!

Max

2/5 daily meals, ready to be eaten.

each one:
120 gr raw basmati rice and black rice (750 gr cooked)
350 gr egg white

Enjoy your meal.

Attachments

• IMG_20200219_034053.jpg
    IMG_20200219_034053.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 48
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]this morning when I stepping down the scale, I took this consideration:
Since I started lifting weights more than 10 years ago, I have completely changed my body.
I added over 70 pounds of muscle mass.

...[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]this makes me think...[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]this morning when I stepping down the scale, I took this consideration:
Since I started lifting weights more than 10 years ago, I have completely changed my body.
I added over 70 pounds of muscle mass.

...[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]this makes me think...[/FONT][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[/FONT]

What’s it make you think?

Have you run Primo before Phill? Keep an eye on your hairline. Unfortunately for me Primo makes me shed hair like crazy and even more unfortunate the shedding was right on the top of my head where I couldn't see it. I didn't know until my fiance pointed it out and by then it was too late. Permanent bald spot now lol. Nothing else has had that effect on me.

Have you run Primo before Phill? Keep an eye on your hairline. Unfortunately for me Primo makes me shed hair like crazy and even more unfortunate the shedding was right on the top of my head where I couldn't see it. I didn't know until my fiance pointed it out and by then it was too late. Permanent bald spot now lol. Nothing else has had that effect on me.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again .. primo was a $1000 haircut for me, with thinning sheers! Lol tou and I are the same but mine came back in

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]used several times and it also gives me hair problems, like many other androgens.
I'm not a princess and I won't have to drop my hair off the tower to pick up the prince ... so ...[/FONT]

IML Gear Cream!
The gym was closed this morning...and will remain closed throughout the week.

All the gyms here are closed due to the coronavirus.,..this story starts to bother me ... really a lot! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

The gym was closed this morning...and will remain closed throughout the week.

All the gyms here are closed due to the coronavirus.,..this story starts to bother me ... really a lot! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Weren't you going to be using HGH frag? for some reason I thought you posted that somewhere.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]yes I have finished 5 bottles and I have to order more for the cut phase.fantastic product[/FONT]

You run it on top of your gh?

You run it on top of your gh?

I love it. I always run it on top of my gh. I was just getting into with a guy over on Evo about the efficacy of running on top of gh

This morning, after 5 days of detention from:
gym;
mass diet;
injections;
various drugs...

I did the blood tests.

Next week the results.

Another week with the gyms closed!
I have no more words.

I'm getting by as hard as I can with the weights at home, but obviously it's not the same thing as going to a gym.

I'm also waiting for my blood test.
I was given the result but the testosterone was "cut" to the roof.

I asked if it is possible to redo the test and have the correct value.

...waiting

Back