• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/Tren/Mast Cycle Layout- First time Tren user

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After research and suggestions from this board, this is my layout for my first cycle:

Mast E 400mg/week (200mg 2/week)
Test (Sust) 250mg/week (125mg 2/week)
Tren Ace 75mg/EOD (roughly 262.5mg/week)

Ive already been cruising on the 250mg of Test. A lot of you guys pointed out throwing in Mast to help mitigate the side effects of Tren and from research 400mg of Mast seems to be the starting dose I’ve seen most fellas post.

I know most of you have said I’ll quickly learn what dose works for me but as a starting point I’d like to know what you guys think of the dosages I’ve posted? If I need to increase or decrease dosage anywhere, please let me know.

Stats: 31, 6’ 2” (215lbs)
Goal: Would like to increase maybe a few lbs in muscle but aiming for a more cut look compared to the usual bulk look I get from a Test/Deca cycle.

EDIT: I meant this is the layout for my first TREN cycle. This is not my first cycle in general. Sorry about the scare lol.

Also, will be taking Arimidex 0.25mg E3D, and will have Caber on hand.

Following

Max

Is this your first cycle period? Or just your first cycle with tren. If you have cycled before then I would suggest upping your test to 500mg per week for this cycle. I am glad you decided to add the masteron in there. Like I said before you will be glad you did.

I think your cycle looks great. Tren has a very high binding affinity to the androgen receptors, so lower test makes sense imo. You should get exactly what you're looking for with this cycle.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What have you been running your AI at while running the 250mg of test? If its been working thus far, I'd keep it the same.

You’re not LIKELY going to need an AI or caber. I would not take arimidex at all, that mast and low test will wash... tren doesn’t aromatize so you’re good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would double the test to 500 if it were me,however its not me, its u so....i do like the cycle though, tren.,mast, test., great cycle good luck,bro!

You’re not LIKELY going to need an AI or caber. I would not take arimidex at all, that mast and low test will wash... tren doesn’t aromatize so you’re good

This. If you haven't been using an AI while running the test alone and you're having no estro sides, I wouldn't add it to this cycle.

Even if you do want to keep something on hand, I'd grab some aromasin instead of the arimidex. It's more forgiving if you overdo it.

IML Gear Cream!
i am on the same boat! im at the beggining of my first Tren e/Mast e/Test e run 200/200/400 a week. Will keep you updated! depending on how sides go, i will up my tren and mast!!

Looks solid and you're using responsible doses for your first time.

I would start the tren 2-3 weeks after the mast E but that's just me. You should love the run.

Well thought out and well designed.

Like mentioned above, you may not need the AI, but definitely good to have on hand. Same with the Caber. I for my part seem to get less side with lower Test while the other compounds do the heavy lifting. That’s just me.

Starting my first cycle as well:

This is thee advice i received from a friend, then again a friend ran off with my first wife...IDIOT!

Test P (EOD) 100mg
Tren A (EOD) 75mg
Tamo 20mg daily
Anavar 20mg daily

Does this guy have me going in the right direction? I considered removing the anavar and add Mast. Opinions?

This is thee advice i received from a friend, then again a friend ran off with my first wife...IDIOT!

Test P (EOD) 100mg
Tren A (EOD) 75mg
Tamo 20mg daily
Anavar 20mg daily

Does this guy have me going in the right direction? I considered removing the anavar and add Mast. Opinions?

Too much compounds for first cycle.What you gonna do if you get bad sides ?Start with test only and every cycle add different compound to see how you respond to it.

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

If this is your first ever cycle I highly advise against it.

Too much compounds for first cycle.What you gonna do if you get bad sides ?Start with test only and every cycle add different compound to see how you respond to it.

EVERYBODY! THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE. THIS IS MY FIRST TREN CYCLE. It was too late to edit the post so I posted a quick reply explaining the typo. Please IGNORE that small typo. I am a seasoned user.

AGAIN, THIS IS MY FIRST TREN CYCLE! NOT MY FIRST CYCLE IN GENERAL.

Thank you so much everybody for the very helpful and insightful advice. I’m still seeing some conflicting opinions on the amount of test I should run so I might up it to 350mg/week but I’m glad that you guys signed off on the cycle in general.

I do apologize for posting so many separate threads on this topic but I wanted as many responses as possible for each individual question I had seeing as how this is my first Tren cycle and it being a strong compound that shouldn’t be underestimated.

Disclaimer to everybody else that caught my typo: THIS IS MY FIRST TREN CYCLE! NOT MY FIRST CYCLE IN GENERAL.

Last edited:
EVERYBODY! THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CYCLE. THIS IS MY FIRST TREN CYCLE. It was too late to edit the post so I posted a quick reply explaining the typo. Please IGNORE that small typo. I am a seasoned user.

I always start at the top of a thread and move down(actually reading,lol). Too easy to comment on the first post that pops up; always start at the top. I saw your edit before I commented .

Max

Get Shredded!
Everyone is yelling at TRH who said it was his first cycle. You got threadjacked!

Test P (EOD) 100mg
Tren A (EOD) 75mg
Tamo 20mg daily
Anavar 20mg daily

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]two words to explain why taking 20 mg of tamo every day, please?
thank you[/FONT]

OP clearly says he runs deca and test... read the post, then reply, its neat way to communicate lol

I quoted another person in my post not you, how could you not see that..

My bad guys. I was the first to ask him the question because I didn’t see his very obvious edit that clarified my stupid question.

I quoted another person in my post not you, how could you not see that..

Sorry about that. Your post kind of just blended in with the bunch of others that mistook my post because of my typo lol. As to the person you responded to, like you, I’m not sure either why he would choose Tren as a first cycle.

I always start at the top of a thread and move down(actually reading,lol). Too easy to comment on the first post that pops up; always start at the top. I saw your edit before I commented .

Max
Haha thanks for reading all the way through Max. After I caught my own typo, I was expecting all these reactions although it’s crazy how one typo can cause such a ruckus haha but definitely understandable seeing as how Tren should definitely not be used in a first cycle.

Since it's your first tren cycle, I see no issues with what you listed

What’s the best dose to take of each and how many times a week

After research and suggestions from this board, this is my layout for my first cycle:

Mast E 400mg/week (200mg 2/week)
Test (Sust) 250mg/week (125mg 2/week)
Tren Ace 75mg/EOD (roughly 262.5mg/week)

Ive already been cruising on the 250mg of Test. A lot of you guys pointed out throwing in Mast to help mitigate the side effects of Tren and from research 400mg of Mast seems to be the starting dose I’ve seen most fellas post.

I know most of you have said I’ll quickly learn what dose works for me but as a starting point I’d like to know what you guys think of the dosages I’ve posted? If I need to increase or decrease dosage anywhere, please let me know.

Stats: 31, 6’ 2” (215lbs)
Goal: Would like to increase maybe a few lbs in muscle but aiming for a more cut look compared to the usual bulk look I get from a Test/Deca cycle.
Not meaning to discourage you in any way. The one piece of advice I have for you here is this: It's a good thing to have a well thought out and specific plan penned down on paper. That's what I have often done. That can be a positive thing, yes. As long as you remain flexible and open to making adjustments and steering away from your original plans if your results and experience doesn't pan out the way you expected it to with Trenbolone.

So why am I saying this to you? Tren is praised and hailed by many to be the holy grail of AAS compounds. I still think that at least part of this whole rave about Tren use has a whole lot to do with what the late and infamously crazy Dan Duchaine wrote about Tren way back in the 90's in his popular "Underground Steroid Handbook"... and how he hailed Trenbolone as "the most powerful steroid on the planet." And I suspect that the rage that Mr. Duchaine had created about Trenbolone back then has got passed from one BBer to another over the years since then, and it has never stopped.

But either way, many guys will tell you that they get strength and muscle gains through the roof with Trenbolone, (and great definition to boot). And perhaps they do. IDK. And if they do, then maybe you will too. But I for one happen to be one of those who not only has used Tren at various dosages, but who has gained nothing but side effects from it. And BTW I DO know for a fact that Tren DOES lower Thyroid hormone output, which BTW is the last thing that you want to happen when you're trying to get cut and defined. I performed blood tests for T3 and TSH when using Tren, and my T3 was abnormally low until one month after I halted the Tren dosage, and my T3 went back to normal range.

For me Tren just plain sucks, and although I'm certainly not in the majority, I am not the only one who hasn't done well on Tren.

So just be open to move on and to let go of Tren if you happen to be one of those guys like myself who responds poorly to Tren, (unlike most guys who say that they do well on it). If you find that you're not doing well with it, don't let the lofty claims nor your friend's great success with Trenbolone cause you to go on a pipe dream type of a stubborn mission bent on finding that optimal Tren dosage and cycle duration that will transform you into hercules, (which is kinda what i did. And to no avail). Good luck, and let us know how you do, good or bad.

I added the Masteron to my last Tren cycle, (which was a couple years ago) and I found that it prevented the swelling in my ankles that i always got from Trenbolone by week number 5, but the Masteron for me was not a game changer and it swelled my Prostate gland, ( I can tell that by how difficult it became to pass urine, which would return back to nornal when I stopped the Mast dosage).

Last edited:
Back