• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/Tren Ace dosage still suggestions???

Saini06

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time using Tren and decided on Tren Ace. Currently cruising on 200mg/sust a week. What would be a good standard dosage if I pin the Tren A 3 times a week. Also what dosage should I keep the sust at throughout the duration of the Tren cycle?

Any suggestions would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

500 mgs of Sust weekly and 300 mgs of tren a would be a really solid cycle

Start low and move your way up. When sides get too much, lower your dose. 250-350 week is usually good for most people. I played around with a lot of different dosages until I found myself at 70mg ED pinning. Mostly free of sides for me at that dose, but my sleep suffers a bit which I can deal with. Although, pinning ace 3 times a week isn't preferable. Try for at least EOD or ED to keep bloods stable.

I am at 50mg ed of tren ace,test prop and mast prop. I have found that i tolerate tren better with mast thrown in. Either 50mg ed or 100mg eod each of all three works great. Might try 75mg of each ed of all three this time.
Do feel any difference between ed and eod pins bro?

Изпратено от моят SM-A520F с помощта на Tapatalk

I agree w the guys who posted already. You'll learn real quickly what dosage you can tolerate if u can even tolerate it at all. So start w ace at a low dosage.

I am at 50mg ed of tren ace,test prop and mast prop. I have found that i tolerate tren better with mast thrown in. Either 50mg ed or 100mg eod each of all three works great. Might try 75mg of each ed of all three this time.
This best route to go.

I use ed with just tren ace and go up to 75 to 100mg.
With tren e combined I like eod or MWF. Tren e and test e 100mg eod or MWF
Tren ace, mast p, test p, all 65 in cut stack MWF or eod

I pin tren ace every day at 50. I am on TRT 210mg weekly. I also take mast 100mg daily and anavar 80 plus proviron 50. This is over a 12 week pre competition cycle. As for tren, you will learn quite early what dose you can tolerate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for all the suggestions. I’m thinking 75mg EOD for the Tren to start with and work my way up from there if side don’t persist.

ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON TEST DOSAGE? Lower test higher Tren OR higher test and lower Tren???

The first time I did tren; I used 200mg Ace per week w 300mg test Prop. Got superior results compared to 500mg of Sustanon previously. Oh so long ago....

Max

Thanks for all the suggestions. I’m thinking 75mg EOD for the Tren to start with and work my way up from there if side don’t persist.

ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON TEST DOSAGE? Lower test higher Tren OR higher test and lower Tren???
Honestly for tour first ever teen cycle I’d do lower tren higher test. Like I posted earlier I’d do 500 mgs test and 2-300 tren

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly for tour first ever teen cycle I’d do lower tren higher test. Like I posted earlier I’d do 500 mgs test and 2-300 tren. And don’t work your way up on the tren. Leave the higher dose for a future cycle. Where are you gonna go from here if you start high dosing right off the bat

Im curious why do you guys like pinning Tren everyday... please explain

For me, i noticed it mitigates a lot of the typical side effects. The sides are still there but just not as intense. It mainly helped me sleep better. I wouldn't wake up drenched every night.

I would confidently say, in my case, it's not placebo.

A lot of the sides are.mitifated with ED pins. My number one side is night sweats. Pinning ED slowly reduced the night sweats. Also, pinning daily keeps my emotions under control during carb cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back