• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Straight up kratom log

Late to this party.. subbed.. I've never used kratom so I'm very interested in these logs.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Tonight’s Green Dampar cocktail

Adjustments.jpg

Coming home from a long day at work I thought I nice relaxing drink would do nicely.
Tonight I mixed only 3grams with a scoop from each of these greens powder. Honestly I could not taste the Kratom whatsoever. It masked it very well.
I took it on a empty stomach and hopped in the shower. 30 min later I sat down for dinner.
It didn’t hit me till I was about halfway done with dinner. The 3grams felt really nice. It didn’t hit me too hard. It eased into a nice relaxing body high. Very relaxed, almost a slight numbness to the body. My mood was elevated in the beginning and a few hours later that mood shifted not in a bad way but more chilled out mood.
I believe I will sleep very nicely tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Late to this party.. subbed.. I've never used kratom so I'm very interested in these logs.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Lifter! It’s very interesting stuff. Definitely follow them. My guess is there will be more similarities than differences. The strains are cool as too what they do but even better when you find the ones that fit to you the best.
Thank you for following all the logs!

Tonight’s Green Dampar cocktail

View attachment 49335

Coming home from a long day at work I thought I nice relaxing drink would do nicely.
Tonight I mixed only 3grams with a scoop from each of these greens powder. Honestly I could not taste the Kratom whatsoever. It masked it very well.
I took it on a empty stomach and hopped in the shower. 30 min later I sat down for dinner.
It didn’t hit me till I was about halfway done with dinner. The 3grams felt really nice. It didn’t hit me too hard. It eased into a nice relaxing body high. Very relaxed, almost a slight numbness to the body. My mood was elevated in the beginning and a few hours later that mood shifted not in a bad way but more chilled out mood.
I believe I will sleep very nicely tonight!

Nice Combo 9tmare!

Max

Hopefully I don’t get in trouble here but I had to test out the new SUK Gold Hulu Kapuas.

Adjustments.jpg

Thursday’s are my day off from the gym. I wish from work as well but that’s not possible lol.

I woke up around 6am opened my Kratom took a quick smell and noticed it did not smell as potent as the White Elephant.
I mixed 4 grams in a shaker with 1 scoop of greens powder. Took that down immediately.
Brewed up a cup of green tea and cut up a full orange. Left those aside and began to prepare breakfast.
I would say I waited 25 min after I drank the Kratom to eat the orange and begin the green tea.
I would say at the 50 min mark it began. Pretty sure the orange and the green tea amped up this yellow.
At first I noticed more of a green feel to it but also the focus I would get from the white. The green gives me a nice body high. That’s what I received from the yellow at first... my body was very relaxed. But the white gives me more alertness and focus. I got this as well. Now it’s died down a little since I first took it in but it’s definitely still there but not as pronounced.

If i had to explain this to someone I would describe this as a mix in between a white and green. Not as strong as the white elephant and not as strong as the green Dampar. A smooth in between blend of both.

That makes sense plus Mace and Vision talk about making it that way. I’m going to try a lemon tea with it tomorrow

You should try the resin for tea..
Coffee mug of water add about 500mg to start (adjust dosage per individual). Heat water in microwave. Stir with fork. Add lemon or honey. Drink. I personally think it has a great flavor

You should try the resin for tea..
Coffee mug of water add about 500mg to start (adjust dosage per individual). Heat water in microwave. Stir with fork. Add lemon or honey. Drink. I personally think it has a great flavor

This is definitely next on the list Mace! The resin sounds like it was produced for tea making!

Tonight I did it a little different in terms of my timing.
I will usually wait until I’m home from work to make my drink.
Today I did not have any all day up until 5:30pm. This is right before I would leave to go home.
Took 4 grams of the Green Dampar with me in my shaker with a scoop of protein.
To be completely honest it may not have been long enough before my last meal. I didn’t feel it at the same time I would feel it on a empty stomach. It took way longer maybe an hour or more. And not until I sat down and ate dinner. Almost as if it help kick in the Kratom.
Not as strong as on an empty stomach either but I’m very relaxed. Thirsty! Very thirsty. Staying hydrated with Kratom is a must for me. I have read it many times from others that this is a must. I believe it! Your mouth gets a little dry and faster than normal.
I will be experimenting tomorrow with possibly a little white elephant with some yellow!

Get Shredded!
StraightUpK is having a sale and all the new strains are also price reduced.

love20 Coupon Code for 20% off until Valentines day.

https://straightupkratom.com/

Attachments

• Discounted OF.png
    Discounted OF.png
    790 KB · Views: 12
Adjustments.jpg
Adjustments.jpg

Yesterday’s mix! Thought I’d give it a next day review.
I mixed 2 grams of the new SUK Green Dampar and 2 grams or the new SUK Red Bali with 1 scoop of casein cookies n cream protein.
I did a close up for everyone to see the colors. With the protein being white you can really see the (green) from the Dampar and the (dark red) from the Bali.

The mixing process was a breeze with no clumping. The casein gave it a cool thickness to the whole drink overall. Chugged it down and chased it with 1 full orange borrowed from the neighbors tree.

I took it mid day maybe 4:30pm. I was good to go all night. I was talkative with the friends that were over. I definitely was not in the mood to help them cook lol so I sat back and relaxed! I helped them eat tho LOL.
Overall I was very calm, in a positive mood and the pain relief was in full force. I think my arms were a bit sore from the drop sets I did on the bicep curl machine at the end of my workout.
The pain was nearly non existent the rest of the evening.
I did get a slight headache after 4hrs. I slept well but woke up once pretty sweaty due to the Tren monster. This morning in the gym I wasn’t as motivated as id like myself to be but I got shit done regardless!

View attachment 49515
View attachment 49516

Yesterday’s mix! Thought I’d give it a next day review.
I mixed 2 grams of the new SUK Green Dampar and 2 grams or the new SUK Red Bali with 1 scoop of casein cookies n cream protein.
I did a close up for everyone to see the colors. With the protein being white you can really see the (green) from the Dampar and the (dark red) from the Bali.

The mixing process was a breeze with no clumping. The casein gave it a cool thickness to the whole drink overall. Chugged it down and chased it with 1 full orange borrowed from the neighbors tree.

I took it mid day maybe 4:30pm. I was good to go all night. I was talkative with the friends that were over. I definitely was not in the mood to help them cook lol so I sat back and relaxed! I helped them eat tho LOL.
Overall I was very calm, in a positive mood and the pain relief was in full force. I think my arms were a bit sore from the drop sets I did on the bicep curl machine at the end of my workout.
The pain was nearly non existent the rest of the evening.
I did get a slight headache after 4hrs. I slept well but woke up once pretty sweaty due to the Tren monster. This morning in the gym I wasn’t as motivated as id like myself to be but I got shit done regardless!

Nice pic and review!! Thanks 9TMARE.
Green and red what a combo!!
Glad to see your really enjoying them.

Took a few days off. Tonight after work when I got home I mixed up only 2 grams of the Green Dampar. I mixed it in a greens drink. Waiting about 20 mins and ate dinner.
I wanted to only take a little tonight to see what happens compared to a bigger dose.
Taking a few days off and taking 2grams only I can definitely say this... I feel more present. I say that because on 4 or 6 I’m feeling great but I also feel like I’m just there if that makes sense. The pain relief from the green is outstanding. And the mood boost is great.
At this smaller dose I feel a little bit of all that but still present and not fully out of it.
I hope that makes a little sense. It makes sense in my head lol

IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zjZHyU5.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price
[/FONT]

This morning was my day off.
It started with a cup of green tea and a greens drink with 2 grams of SUK’s new Yellow strain.
I didn’t want to get to wild but something about the green tea caffeine boost with the yellow was pretty cool. My mood was elevated but also the energy I had from it after just waking up was perfect! 6:20ish to about 10am I was feeling full effects.

Now 1:30pm I took another 2 grams of yellow and ate grapefruit and blueberries. I’ll let this settle in a minute and be the happiest most talkative dude at work lol

IMG_9418.jpg

Hit the gym early this morning. Definitely put a little too much weight on the leg press. Last set last fricken rep too. I felt something tweak in my lower back. It’s not crazy bad but I feel it for sure.
When I arrived home I dove straight into the mix above. 2grams of the new yellow and 2grams of the new green. Empty stomach and ate a orange to go along with it.
I swear it took 45min to kick in and after I finished eating.
I’ll describe it as this...both strains in a black box at the same time with no light whatsoever looking for a door to exit.

At that 45min mark they both found that door at the same time.
It was a instant hit of pain relief and a great mood! It’s wearing off now 5-6hrs later but really felt good about the mix the entire time. Zero complaints

Nice! Long acting!

Max

received_818944048602341-jpeg.191059

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
​PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional 10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends:
Monday, February18th at 11:59 PM MST
Discount Code Works On All Sites
https://straightupkratom.com

Adjustments.jpg

This morning I had a pretty weak ass workout IMO and slept not so great.
I had a little Kratom Angel on my shoulder after I finished lifting. Bitch told me to man up and get out of your head.
Soooo. I decided to down 4 grams of my White Elephant from SUK.
My stomach was off all morning and even taking down the Kratom in my proteins shake was pretty difficult. About an hour later and a banana my stomach feels like it’s coming back to normal. Still not hungry but the nausea I was feeling is going away.
I feel somewhat of a relaxed energy if that makes sense. Definitely changed my morning tune in a good way. I can tell that I’m tired from the restless sleep but I’m definitely awake and I would consider this from the Kratom helping. I’m feeling pretty calm as well. Like calm enough to not allow the work stress to come in. Enjoying the 2 grams this morning!
#WhiteElephant

View attachment 49854

This morning I had a pretty weak ass workout IMO and slept not so great.
I had a little Kratom Angel on my shoulder after I finished lifting. Bitch told me to man up and get out of your head.
Soooo. I decided to down 4 grams of my White Elephant from SUK.
My stomach was off all morning and even taking down the Kratom in my proteins shake was pretty difficult. About an hour later and a banana my stomach feels like it’s coming back to normal. Still not hungry but the nausea I was feeling is going away.
I feel somewhat of a relaxed energy if that makes sense. Definitely changed my morning tune in a good way. I can tell that I’m tired from the restless sleep but I’m definitely awake and I would consider this from the Kratom helping. I’m feeling pretty calm as well. Like calm enough to not allow the work stress to come in. Enjoying the 2 grams this morning!
#WhiteElephant

The white kratom and a nice Chameleon Cold Brew helps me out before my training. White seems to have a lighter feeling in comparison to the other strains but, it does not sedate me whatsoever. I capped mine in 1 gram (00)veggie caps. What a difference from having to use powder. It was just for convenience. White is my favorite so far but, I’m a total newb to the Kratom strains.

Max

The white kratom and a nice Chameleon Cold Brew helps me out before my training. White seems to have a lighter feeling in comparison to the other strains but, it does not sedate me whatsoever. I capped mine in 1 gram (00)veggie caps. What a difference from having to use powder. It was just for convenience. White is my favorite so far but, I’m a total newb to the Kratom strains.

Max

That sounds like a sweet combo! I definitively can relate to the none sedative effect of the white. Especially comparing them to the other strains!
The Kratom gods might just send down some cool flavors for you to test!!!

Back