• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Straight up kratom log

9TMARE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Adjustments.jpg

Thank you SUK/Macedog/Vison for this opportunity!
Everything packed nice a tight. Sealed in reclosable bags.
I have been using strictly SUK for about 6 months on and off. I try not to take it everyday. But when I do it 100% helps and does the trick.
It varies from a stressful workday, hard session at the gym, sleep and even just wanting to relax in the evening.

GREEN DAMPAR:
Very fine grind.
Lighter green color with a light earthy smell.
MIXABILITY:
9/10
TASTE:
8/10 very good!
(I have had more intense)
KICK IN TIME:
30min
STRENGTH/PAIN RELIEF
2 scoops 9/10

PROCESS:
Made sure I didn’t eat for 3hrs. Mixed 2 scoops with chocolate milk. Chugged it down. 5 min later ate a orange. Cleaned up and 30min later the effects began.
Started very light and not too intense. It built slowly and not a straight heavy hit at once.
Ate dinner and now sitting down. I like that it has a steadiness to it. Feeling great but not overly strong. Definitely will be trying 3 scoops next which will be my limit.
I do like the greens for when I come home from work. Takes away the stress that came from the day and puts me in a relaxed state.

WHITE ELEPHANT TO COME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 49197

Thank you SUK/Macedog/Vison for this opportunity!
Everything packed nice a tight. Sealed in reclosable bags.
I have been using strictly SUK for about 6 months on and off. I try not to take it everyday. But when I do it 100% helps and does the trick.
It varies from a stressful workday, hard session at the gym, sleep and even just wanting to relax in the evening.

GREEN DAMPAR:
Very fine grind.
Lighter green color with a light earthy smell.
MIXABILITY:
9/10
TASTE:
8/10 very good!
(I have had more intense)
KICK IN TIME:
30min
STRENGTH/PAIN RELIEF
2 scoops 9/10

PROCESS:
Made sure I didn’t eat for 3hrs. Mixed 2 scoops with chocolate milk. Chugged it down. 5 min later ate a orange. Cleaned up and 30min later the effects began.
Started very light and not too intense. It built slowly and not a straight heavy hit at once.
Ate dinner and now sitting down. I like that it has a steadiness to it. Feeling great but not overly strong. Definitely will be trying 3 scoops next which will be my limit.
I do like the greens for when I come home from work. Takes away the stress that came from the day and puts me in a relaxed state.

WHITE ELEPHANT TO COME!!!

Thanks 9tmare. Nice beginning to your log. How long did ypu wait to eat dinner.
In for the ride..

Thanks 9tmare. Nice beginning to your log. How long did ypu wait to eat dinner.
In for the ride..

I waited prob just after I started feeling it. So roughly 30min maybe a tad more.
I like to let it hit me before I eat anything that way the food doesn’t interrupt anything.

Adjustments.jpg

I see why the call this White Elephant... this color is so much lighter then all the rest. It’s literally a white green color.
Finished up a big workout. Push/pull today. Went grocery shopping after so that played a roll in how long I’ve had a empty stomach.
Came home and loaded up 3 scoops into a shaker and added a scoop of greens powder! Mixed just fine no clumping at all.
Taste wasn’t bad at all especially with the greens powder. I can’t describe the taste as it wasn’t by itself but I will say from mixing this same way with other strains it’s way tolerable.
Will update this as time passes...kicking in now and about to eat.

View attachment 49215

I see why the call this White Elephant... this color is so much lighter then all the rest. It’s literally a white green color.
Finished up a big workout. Push/pull today. Went grocery shopping after so that played a roll in how long I’ve had a empty stomach.
Came home and loaded up 3 scoops into a shaker and added a scoop of greens powder! Mixed just fine no clumping at all.
Taste wasn’t bad at all especially with the greens powder. I can’t describe the taste as it wasn’t by itself but I will say from mixing this same way with other strains it’s way tolerable.
Will update this as time passes...kicking in now and about to eat.

How ya feeling now!

Max

How ya feeling now!

Max

Like a White Elephant lol.
This with maybe a coffee...puhhh watch out haha.
I feel super focused! I think 3 scoops of this white is the place to be. It feels like it’s going to last a while too. If I needed to focus on work or clean the house lol I could easily do it and do it stress free

Like a White Elephant lol.
This with maybe a coffee...puhhh watch out haha.
I feel super focused! I think 3 scoops of this white is the place to be. It feels like it’s going to last a while too. If I needed to focus on work or clean the house lol I could easily do it and do it stress free

Nice! Is that 6 grams ?

Max

White Elephant:

MIXABILITY: 10/10
STRENGTH: 3 scoops! 10/10
FOCUS FACTOR: 10/10
PAIN RELIEF: 7/10

I personally found the white elephant to mix easier than the green dampar. Not sure why

I would actually agree with you on this. I definitely didn’t have to shake it as much and it mixed right in with the water no issues

I just used a fork and whisked it and it mixed in just a couple seconds. The green seemed to want to float on the top longer

I just used a fork and whisked it and it mixed in just a couple seconds. The green seemed to want to float on the top longer

For sure! Even when I use the shaker I can see it at the top. But if I shake it vigorously it seems to blend easier. I wonder if hot water would help it dissolve easier

Supposedly warm water does help. I think that’s why they make tea with it

Lol secretly the caps are my favorite! I hope they make these. But your also pretty hardcore if you have pounded this stuff haha

I would prefer caps too, but I just mix mine up in the smallest amount of water I can and swallow it in one gulp

I would prefer caps too, but I just mix mine up in the smallest amount of water I can and swallow it in one gulp

Yeah maybe I’m just a little tapped I don’t find the taste unbearable

Today’s White Elephant re-cap...

Taking 3 scoops directly after my workout on a empty stomach.
About 30 minutes it began to kick in. Slowly it crept up and prob 1hr into it hit me. I began to feel a sense of well being and focus.
I felt that just sitting down on this I did not have the energy I was looking for but as soon as I started moving around I felt like I could keep moving and finish all the tasks ahead of me.
I think 3 scoops might have been my max or limit. I felt pretty done after it started to wear off 5-6 hours later. Could have been the sun I got today or maybe the sex lol
But I’ll be sticking with 2 scoops on my next experience!
Other than that I dig it

Get Shredded!
Yeah maybe I’m just a little tapped I don’t find the taste unbearable

i don’t find it unbearable either. And I would continue to use it regardless of taste. However....if I didn’t have to taste it I wouldn’t! Lol

Adjustments.jpg

Went ahead and switched it up a bit.
Made a tea with GREEN Dampar 2 scoops and a fresh squeezed full lemon.
Not going to lie it was pretty intense tasting. I would say the lemon had a bit to do with it and or the size of the cup I used but it tasted like I bit into the actual lemon tree lol

It hit me faster then normal that’s for sure. It felt stronger even from only 2 scoops.
My mood was elevated big time. Happy, feelin good, warm inside and open minded and extremely relaxed. Pain relief 9/10.
Definitely have a nice little buzz going for being mid day!

View attachment 49254

Not going to lie it was pretty intense tasting. I would say the lemon had a bit to do with it and or the size of the cup I used but it tasted like I bit into the actual lemon tree lol

It hit me faster then normal that’s for sure. It felt stronger even from only 2 scoops.
My mood was elevated big time. Happy, feelin good, warm inside and open minded and extremely relaxed. Pain relief 9/10.

Sounds nice way to get creative !!

View attachment 49254

Nice Tea of Nirvana!!

Max

View attachment 49254

I find eating a grapefruit 15 minutes or so after I take
kratom really amplifies the effect

Today I will take a day off from Kratom. I like taking days off from it because one I don’t need it everyday and two I think it’s stronger a day or 2 after you have had no Kratom in your system.

I totally agree with you, I was using kratom off and on but currently a could of times a day everyday, it is way less enjoyable and now it feels like a habit... time for me to stop for a few a days also

Users beware this is truth .

I totally agree with you, I was using kratom off and on but currently a could of times a day everyday, it is way less enjoyable and now it feels like a habit... time for me to stop for a few a days also

Users beware this is truth .

Truth HFO3. Gotta enjoy it and not rely it. I’m sure tho there are some that technically do need it daily depending on what’s going on with them.

Luckily this isn’t something that gives me the must have it feeling! If I go a day or two or a week or months without I’ll be ok.

Today I will be headed home after work and load up maybe 2 or 4 grams of the Green Dampar. After taking a day or so off I’m expecting it to hit fairly nice. For me I can really pin point certain parts of the strain better then I can after continuous use day/night.
So I’m looking forward to SUK’s new Green Dampar.

Back