• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Straight up kratom log

So like coffe I’m confused on kratom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So like coffe I’m confused on kratom

Lol I think Max was referring to the cold brew coffee as a addition to the white strain.

But there are many different strains. White being the most energizing and more focused. This will not make you jittery or feel like a caffeine type of energy as you would maybe from coffee.

Lol I think Max was referring to the cold brew coffee as a addition to the white strain.

But there are many different strains. White being the most energizing and more focused. This will not make you jittery or feel like a caffeine type of energy as you would maybe from coffee.

Looking for relaxing

How relaxing lol. Green would be my go to for that and then a red if you really wanted to say see ya later lol

Never tried I only take the green smoke usually lol

Never tried I only take the green smoke usually lol

Lol 2 totally different things. I would say Kratom will give you more of a body feeling rather then a head feeling.
And very uplifting. Puts me in a good mood personally.

I have always used 3 grams of MSM daily for health reasons and recently came across a medical study that showed 3-4grams of MSM really improves the Kratom effects/benefits. I just tried Kratom recently (White) and enjoyed the mental energy and focus. Just thought I would mention it.

Max

I have got to get me some MSM powder later and try this out! I wonder
If it helps absorption???
Thanks Max

The doctor that designed MSM from DMSO - Dr Jacobs: Oregon Health Sciences University is the leading expert and publishes 100’s of studies and books. First started giving it to pain patients at the hospital and they were able to cut the pain medication in Half! It is a lot to explain on here but, I’ll send you some studies. I originally took it for joint, hair, pain. It does so many things beyond that. Definitely worth using just for the Joints alone. Hair and nails grow like mad also!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
The doctor that designed MSM from DMSO - Dr Jacobs: Oregon Health Sciences University is the leading expert and publishes 100’s of studies and books. First started giving it to pain patients at the hospital and they were able to cut the pain medication in Half! It is a lot to explain on here but, I’ll send you some studies. I originally took it for joint, hair, pain. It does so many things beyond that. Definitely worth using just for the Joints alone. Hair and nails grow like mad also!

Max

That sounds like something that would go hand in hand. Shit in combo with GH I’ll be shaving everyday lol

This morning I had a so so workout! Fricken legs!
My lower back flares up here and there when I do them. Today it did.
When I arrived home I opened my White Elephant which I prefer to take mornings. When I opened the bag I took a quick inhale and the smell was not too intense. Earthy and green. I do love the color as it looks more like a white green which goes with the strain and name.
I mixed it with cinnamon roll iso protein. 1 scoop to 2grams of Kratom.
I gauge my doses off how I want to feel overall.
2grams might seem low but I can still kick ass and get shit done and still be focused and present.
I also save another dose of a night time strain for later of 2-4grams. I’m feeling great so far today. Talkative, functional, focused and the lower back pain is pretty much non existent.

All Kratom feels about the same to me. Red, green, white. All feel like a low dose tramadol.

Interesting. I can definitely feel the differences. Especially when I focus and try to pinpoint in my mind what each strain is known to do.

Interesting. I can definitely feel the differences. Especially when I focus and try to pinpoint in my mind what each strain is known to do.

Could just be my sources. Usually local and last minute when I’m traveling and don’t want to drink alcohol that I use kratom.

Could just be my sources. Usually local and last minute when I’m traveling and don’t want to drink alcohol that I use kratom.

Possibly. I’ve never used any other source so I can’t really compare just off what they have.
That’s a pretty smart alternative. You probably feel a hell of a lot better the next day over the alcohol.

Possibly. I’ve never used any other source so I can’t really compare just off what they have.
That’s a pretty smart alternative. You probably feel a hell of a lot better the next day over the alcohol.

Much better alternative, in my experience at least.

Back