Straight up kratom log

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 78
  1. #46
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	49515
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	49516

    Yesterdayís mix! Thought Iíd give it a next day review.
    I mixed 2 grams of the new SUK Green Dampar and 2 grams or the new SUK Red Bali with 1 scoop of casein cookies n cream protein.
    I did a close up for everyone to see the colors. With the protein being white you can really see the (green) from the Dampar and the (dark red) from the Bali.

    The mixing process was a breeze with no clumping. The casein gave it a cool thickness to the whole drink overall. Chugged it down and chased it with 1 full orange borrowed from the neighbors tree.

    I took it mid day maybe 4:30pm. I was good to go all night. I was talkative with the friends that were over. I definitely was not in the mood to help them cook lol so I sat back and relaxed! I helped them eat tho LOL.
    Overall I was very calm, in a positive mood and the pain relief was in full force. I think my arms were a bit sore from the drop sets I did on the bicep curl machine at the end of my workout.
    The pain was nearly non existent the rest of the evening.
    I did get a slight headache after 4hrs. I slept well but woke up once pretty sweaty due to the Tren monster. This morning in the gym I wasnít as motivated as id like myself to be but I got shit done regardless!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    537
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great looking mix !! Orange looks great too ~

  3. #48
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,028
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	49515
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	49516

    Yesterdayís mix! Thought Iíd give it a next day review.
    I mixed 2 grams of the new SUK Green Dampar and 2 grams or the new SUK Red Bali with 1 scoop of casein cookies n cream protein.
    I did a close up for everyone to see the colors. With the protein being white you can really see the (green) from the Dampar and the (dark red) from the Bali.

    The mixing process was a breeze with no clumping. The casein gave it a cool thickness to the whole drink overall. Chugged it down and chased it with 1 full orange borrowed from the neighbors tree.

    I took it mid day maybe 4:30pm. I was good to go all night. I was talkative with the friends that were over. I definitely was not in the mood to help them cook lol so I sat back and relaxed! I helped them eat tho LOL.
    Overall I was very calm, in a positive mood and the pain relief was in full force. I think my arms were a bit sore from the drop sets I did on the bicep curl machine at the end of my workout.
    The pain was nearly non existent the rest of the evening.
    I did get a slight headache after 4hrs. I slept well but woke up once pretty sweaty due to the Tren monster. This morning in the gym I wasnít as motivated as id like myself to be but I got shit done regardless!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice pic and review!! Thanks 9TMARE.
    Green and red what a combo!!
    Glad to see your really enjoying them.

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Nice pic and review!! Thanks 9TMARE.
    Green and red what a combo!!
    Glad to see your really enjoying them.
    Thank you Macedog! Definitely find it interesting when they are mix and on their own by themselves


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #50
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Great looking mix !! Orange looks great too ~
    Lol the oranges are free so they are even better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Took a few days off. Tonight after work when I got home I mixed up only 2 grams of the Green Dampar. I mixed it in a greens drink. Waiting about 20 mins and ate dinner.
    I wanted to only take a little tonight to see what happens compared to a bigger dose.
    Taking a few days off and taking 2grams only I can definitely say this... I feel more present. I say that because on 4 or 6 Iím feeling great but I also feel like Iím just there if that makes sense. The pain relief from the green is outstanding. And the mood boost is great.
    At this smaller dose I feel a little bit of all that but still present and not fully out of it.
    I hope that makes a little sense. It makes sense in my head lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,028
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
    Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​




    Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
    FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
    All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
    https://straightupkratom.com/
    All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
    No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    20% off and free ship over $100!
    Take advantage of this sale everyone!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    This morning was my day off.
    It started with a cup of green tea and a greens drink with 2 grams of SUKís new Yellow strain.
    I didnít want to get to wild but something about the green tea caffeine boost with the yellow was pretty cool. My mood was elevated but also the energy I had from it after just waking up was perfect! 6:20ish to about 10am I was feeling full effects.

    Now 1:30pm I took another 2 grams of yellow and ate grapefruit and blueberries. Iíll let this settle in a minute and be the happiest most talkative dude at work lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9418.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	49740

    Hit the gym early this morning. Definitely put a little too much weight on the leg press. Last set last fricken rep too. I felt something tweak in my lower back. Itís not crazy bad but I feel it for sure.
    When I arrived home I dove straight into the mix above. 2grams of the new yellow and 2grams of the new green. Empty stomach and ate a orange to go along with it.
    I swear it took 45min to kick in and after I finished eating.
    Iíll describe it as this...both strains in a black box at the same time with no light whatsoever looking for a door to exit.

    At that 45min mark they both found that door at the same time.
    It was a instant hit of pain relief and a great mood! Itís wearing off now 5-6hrs later but really felt good about the mix the entire time. Zero complaints


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,466
    Thanked in
    4,123 Posts
    Rep Points
    569410692

    Nice! Long acting!

    Max

  12. #57
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    11,915

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,551
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,028
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
    ​PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
    An Additional 10% OFF!!
    Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
    PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
    On Orders Over 100 Or More!!


    Hurry, Sale ends:
    Monday, February18th at 11:59 PM MST
    Discount Code Works On All Sites
    https://straightupkratom.com

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,811

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,450
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,164
    Thanked in
    1,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    43036326

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	49854

    This morning I had a pretty weak ass workout IMO and slept not so great.
    I had a little Kratom Angel on my shoulder after I finished lifting. Bitch told me to man up and get out of your head.
    Soooo. I decided to down 4 grams of my White Elephant from SUK.
    My stomach was off all morning and even taking down the Kratom in my proteins shake was pretty difficult. About an hour later and a banana my stomach feels like itís coming back to normal. Still not hungry but the nausea I was feeling is going away.
    I feel somewhat of a relaxed energy if that makes sense. Definitely changed my morning tune in a good way. I can tell that Iím tired from the restless sleep but Iím definitely awake and I would consider this from the Kratom helping. Iím feeling pretty calm as well. Like calm enough to not allow the work stress to come in. Enjoying the 2 grams this morning!
    #WhiteElephant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    9,006

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10,261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,466
    Thanked in
    4,123 Posts
    Rep Points
    569410692

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	49854

    This morning I had a pretty weak ass workout IMO and slept not so great.
    I had a little Kratom Angel on my shoulder after I finished lifting. Bitch told me to man up and get out of your head.
    Soooo. I decided to down 4 grams of my White Elephant from SUK.
    My stomach was off all morning and even taking down the Kratom in my proteins shake was pretty difficult. About an hour later and a banana my stomach feels like itís coming back to normal. Still not hungry but the nausea I was feeling is going away.
    I feel somewhat of a relaxed energy if that makes sense. Definitely changed my morning tune in a good way. I can tell that Iím tired from the restless sleep but Iím definitely awake and I would consider this from the Kratom helping. Iím feeling pretty calm as well. Like calm enough to not allow the work stress to come in. Enjoying the 2 grams this morning!
    #WhiteElephant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The white kratom and a nice Chameleon Cold Brew helps me out before my training. White seems to have a lighter feeling in comparison to the other strains but, it does not sedate me whatsoever. I capped mine in 1 gram (00)veggie caps. What a difference from having to use powder. It was just for convenience. White is my favorite so far but, Iím a total newb to the Kratom strains.

    Max

  15. #60
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,053
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    537
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    White in the morning gets me going on days when things are not up to par ~

Similar Threads

  1. Bigjapes Straight up kratom log
    By Bigjape34 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 02-25-2020, 08:24 AM
  2. Straight Up Kratom Old Forrest K Log
    By need2lift in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2020, 08:58 AM
  3. Kratom straight
    By chocolatemalt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-07-2019, 05:01 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2019, 04:47 PM
  5. Straight up Kratom review
    By Skinnyguy180 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-11-2019, 12:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums