• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigjapes Straight up kratom log

Get Shredded!
So today I took 4 grams of the white elephant before my fasted cardio with OJ and alpple cider vinegar kicked in about 45 minutes later right before I left the house and it’s a god send today!!!
I closed my Job last night and had to be there extremely early today I know my schedule sucks haha but I have good clean focused energy I guess is the word and I’m in a great mood!! The bad taste I’ve heard people talk about is pretty much non existent for me and the stuff mixes great. I’ve noticed enhanced effects after taking a day or 2 off which is good to know and so far no negatives that I can speak of at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still feel good guys, no crash the 4 was Perfect to get me going especially with this long stressful day today

Morning ASF fam so I’m taking the plunge and taking some white before my workout today... let me give you the full rundown on my day so far Leading up so we can all gauge how it goes

I got about 9 hours of sleep last night for me which is absolutely unheard of haha

Woke up at about 7 AM
Went and got my bloodwork done at about 8AM
Got home pinned my gh took 2 grams of white with my apple cider vinegar and water mix just scooped it swished and swallowed it really wasn’t that bad at all and than I drank a little OJ after wards than did my fasted cardio

At my meal 1: which is 1 cup egg whites
1 cup oats
1/2 cup Blueberries
50g whey
Blended together
White kicked in right before I ate my morning meal gunna wait about a half hour 45 minutes than go to the gym

Since I’d rolled back down to 2 grams to gauge how I feel with a workout the effects were still pronounced but not like when I take 4 nice tiny buzz focused energized awake etc. will
Update after workout

So the workout was great pushed some serious weight was extremely focused and I think maybe it was in my head but the fatigue was a lot less so if anyone is on the fence about taking kratom and than working out I’d say give it a shot and start low tho... some might be able to some might now but you won’t know if you don’t try

Gunna take some green dampar tonight and relax and sleep like a baby will update tomorrow !!!

So the workout was great pushed some serious weight was extremely focused and I think maybe it was in my head but the fatigue was a lot less so if anyone is on the fence about taking kratom and than working out I’d say give it a shot and start low tho... some might be able to some might now but you won’t know if you don’t try

Gunna take some green dampar tonight and relax and sleep like a baby will update tomorrow !!!

I was going to ask. Compared to a workout without it... did you notice any benefit. Did you take any caffeine or PWO?

Not so mich a benefit as a feeling I walked into the gym more focused which I didn’t feel was possible cause I train intensity haha I did take a Pre workout but it’s not a stim so nothing affected it IMO I think the benefit I did get was focus and less fatigue in muscle I do drink an Intra workout but I definitively felt better during

[FONT=&quot]20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zjZHyU5.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
zjZHyU5.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
https://straightupkratom.com/
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price
[/FONT]

Guys hop on this amazing deal for amazing products that come with quality and great customer service !!!

What’s up ASF fam last night I decided to take a little more green dampar and upped it to 5 grams it was a crazy day at work and I just wanted to unwind. Empty stomach mixed with OJ and it peaked in about 30 minutes . I was extremely relaxed not to the point that I was like all I wanna do is sit on the couch but definitely more than usual. I’m gunna try 6 just to see but 5-6 range I feel might be that magic number !!!

What’s up ASF fam last night I decided to take a little more green dampar and upped it to 5 grams it was a crazy day at work and I just wanted to unwind. Empty stomach mixed with OJ and it peaked in about 30 minutes . I was extremely relaxed not to the point that I was like all I wanna do is sit on the couch but definitely more than usual. I’m gunna try 6 just to see but 5-6 range I feel might be that magic number !!!

Heck yeah! Dial that number in! I do think you will really like 6

received_818944048602341-jpeg.191059

Apply Coupon: President25 for 25% OFF!!
​PLUS: All New Products Are Marked Down
An Additional
10% OFF!!
Thats A Total Savings Of 35% OFF!!
PLUS: FREE SHIPPING
On Orders Over 100 Or More!!

Hurry, Sale ends:
Monday, February18th at 11:59 PM MST
Discount Code Works On All Sites
https://straightupkratom.com

What’s up everyone so I took a couple days off from the kratom one so I could gauge the effects from noopept and 2 so that I could reset the body last night I took 5 grams of the green and I felt amazing I was extremely relaxed docile and focused and slept hard took about 45 minutes to an hour to kick in

Back