• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigjapes Straight up kratom log

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I was one of the individuals who was generously and lucky enough to be selected my mace and straight up kratom to receive some of their new green dampar and white elephant kratom strains!!! First off the packaging was amazing and could have kept the Crown Jewels safe, it was an extremely pleasant surprise to come home to after the long day I had. I have never tired kratom and feel like I will be able to give everyone an extremely detailed log of my experience. I will start tomorrow and it’s perfect since it’s an off day form the gym and work as well I plan on taking 2 grams of the white elephant with any empty stomach with my morning concoction of apple cider Vinegar and water. I will be as detailed and descriptive as I can as the time I take it to the feeling and when it kicks in etc. I want this to be as interactive and information as possible so I’m open to and all feedback comments and questions!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed big dawg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Following

Max

Alright guys so today’s the first day I’m trying the kratom just took 2 grams of the white elephant on an empty stomach mixed with my apple cider vinegar and some water at 7:55A.M.

I want to say that the smell is amazing to me very earthy, very deep almost like I’m walking into some extremely healthy plant shop that sells wheat grass it really caught my attention and I loved it. It’s very fine as my picture attached will show and mixed well I used a fork and acted like I was scrambling eggs. As to the taste it is a little hard to discern because of the apple cider vinegar and pinch of orange juice but nasty isn’t something I would use to describe it almost like you would imagine gettin some herbs that still might have some earth on them. Will comment through the day!!!! Thanks everyone for following
ef55043c98ce1945c0ab7e1bf6eb9d56.jpg

Might need a bigger dose. Maybe.. I like it w black cold brew in the AM. Haven’t tried white yet.

Max

Might need a bigger dose. Maybe.. I like it w black cold brew in the AM. Haven’t tried white yet.

Max

Yeah I wanted to start there and go from where I need to everywhere I’ve read the starting point is about 2 grams so we will do can always add haha can’t take away

Yeah I wanted to start there and go from where I need to everywhere I’ve read the starting point is about 2 grams so we will do can always add haha can’t take away

Very true. Smart man. That vinegar and OJ might make it stronger too

Max

IML Gear Cream!
So 8:37 I have a slight buzz but not in a fucked up kind of way feel better, have energy, good mood, feel productive but not over stimulated if that makes sense very good state of being.

So 8:37 I have a slight buzz but not in a fucked up kind of way feel better, have energy, good mood, feel productive but not over stimulated if that makes sense very good state of being.

Thanks bigjape. 2 gr your first dose is fine. Especially if your a first timer.. It definitely makes it easier and helps you understand how to mix it and take it. the effects will be lessend and not as noticeable but this will allow you to no what to expect at 3,4 and up to 6gr.
Great review so far.. Looking forward to more..

Alright guys so the white elephant was great today I had to drive my wife to the airport and it that euphoric buzz feeling along with the energy made it no problem I will be taking the grab dampar in a little bit before I eat a meal so that can carry me into the night and I will see what the relaxation aspect is like the white was perfect at 2 grams since I’m home and it’s early I will go to 3 with the geeen dampar and see how that goes !!!

So I mixed 3 grams of the green dampar with some OJ... first off IMO the smell is deeper and richer than the white elephant just my opinion. It was a little harder to mix than the white took longer but went down smooth I don’t mind the earthy taste personally. About an hour and it kicked in I’m sitting on the couch as we speak extremely relaxed and focused I decided to dust off the Xbox since the wife is away and I’m enjoying a little taking and it’s a blast. I want to add as well that my usually aches and pains have been pretty much non existent today as well which is a huge plus.

I will update on sleep from the green tomorrow. And tomorrow is also a leg day so I will log some info about how it interacts with my workout. For now here’s me recap of the 2 for today.

White elephants:

Earthy deep aroma
Very fine easy to mix up
Extremely focused, euphoric, slight buzz, energized, no aches and pains, taste was what you would expect IMo earthy almost like a vegetable or something that wasn’t fully washed onset time was about 30-45 minutes on empty stomach

Green dampar:
Very fine texture again, mixing was a little more difficult than the white, deeper aroma than the white more earthy and rich, very relaxed, calm, in the zone but not zoned out , taste was pretty much along the same lines as the white, onset tone was a little longer possible cause I’ve had food through the day.

So I mixed 3 grams of the green dampar with some OJ... first off IMO the smell is deeper and richer than the white elephant just my opinion. It was a little harder to mix than the white took longer but went down smooth I don’t mind the earthy taste personally. About an hour and it kicked in I’m sitting on the couch as we speak extremely relaxed and focused I decided to dust off the Xbox since the wife is away and I’m enjoying a little taking and it’s a blast. I want to add as well that my usually aches and pains have been pretty much non existent today as well which is a huge plus.

I will update on sleep from the green tomorrow. And tomorrow is also a leg day so I will log some info about how it interacts with my workout. For now here’s me recap of the 2 for today.

White elephants:

Earthy deep aroma
Very fine easy to mix up
Extremely focused, euphoric, slight buzz, energized, no aches and pains, taste was what you would expect IMo earthy almost like a vegetable or something that wasn’t fully washed onset time was about 30-45 minutes on empty stomach

Green dampar:
Very fine texture again, mixing was a little more difficult than the white, deeper aroma than the white more earthy and rich, very relaxed, calm, in the zone but not zoned out , taste was pretty much along the same lines as the white, onset tone was a little longer possible cause I’ve had food through the day.

Excellent review on both in one day! Thank you

White elephants:

Earthy deep aroma
Very fine easy to mix up

Green dampar:

Excellent log and description BigJape. If possible. Try not to eat for about an hr after taking any.. It makes a huge difference..
How much liquid you mixing them in..

Subbed :) I’m a fan of the old forest white Hulu, I take it at. 5 am with my bcaas.... it’s a great way to start your day with a euphoric clean buzz of energy

Excellent log and description BigJape. If possible. Try not to eat for about an hr after taking any.. It makes a huge difference..
How much liquid you mixing them in..

Thanks mace I’m using about 4-6 oz one big gulp between either water and apple cider vinegar or water and OJ

Alright guys so day 2 with the white elephant I woke up this morning and did my fasted cardio and than hit the gym I’m took 4 grams of the white instead of yesterday’s 2 at 11:45 on an empty stomach just got back from the gym. Will wait until the onset and than have a meal again mixing was fine did some warm water and OJ . Will update later. Last night sleep was great and I can attitude that to the relaxing effects of the green dampar in my opinion. So far I am thoroughly enjoying both strains and have nothing but positive feedback will let everyone know how the upper serving of 4 grams goes !!!

So about an hour later the onset happened with the white elephant. I can definitely tell that it’s not enhanced than the 2 grams yesterday but not overwhelming I feel great and focused and still have energy even after a brutal squat day. I’m cleaning and getting ready for the big game later. Same feeling as yesterday just heightened euphoric, focused, slight buzz, awake , overall great feeling !!!

Get Shredded!
Great info! Appreciate your time logging this.

Great info! Appreciate your time logging this.

Np at all man thanks for following feel like it’s a great opportunity for me and the ASF fam

Just took 4 grams of green dampar about an hour ago with some OJ just hit me on time for the big game gunna relax on the couch and enjoy !!!
Extremely relaxed feeling not lethargic or anything like that slightly buzzed kinda warm chill feeling very pleased with this

Not too bad huh. Puts you in a good mood overall

Very relaxed, great sense of being , happy mood great strain

Very relaxed, great sense of being , happy mood great strain

Makes the game more interesting!!

Max

Alright guys so I was absolutely ravenous when I woke up so no whit elephant this morning have to put together a whole bedroom set later so will take 4 grams in an empty stomach before will update everyone the green last night during the game was great just relaxed and focused on the tv and had not a care or worry in the world Defoe helped me fall asleep quick as well

So yesterday was a shit day got a bedroom set that came and of course my wife had to pick the most convoluted pain in the ass set to put together long story short it was missing some pieces and hardware so I had to improvise and use some tools and such to put it together they are giving us a new set and having someone come set it up for free plus a store credit but we needed the stuff to sleep on and such so it was what it was . I didn’t take any of the kratom yesterday and this morning I was up and out early for the doctors so didn’t want to take the white but it’s already been an extremely long day and I am looking forward to going home taking some green dampar and relaxing haha . So far I am very please with both the white and the green. Some of my feedback below:

I love the aroma of both deep, hearty, rich, earth almost like a tea that was just made before it’s out into packets.

Taste for me isn’t bad I’ve been mixing it with some OJ/ apple cider vinegar and warm water about 4 oz sometimes 6 of liquid

Mixabikity is better with the white than the green but both are still very good and the contents of the package are fine

The packaging is great no issue closing and re- closing as well as shipping was excellent

The effects of the white for me usually have a bit quicker onset IMO.. I get euphoric , happy, clean energy slight happy buzz and just feel extremely productive nothing over the top nothing crazy definitely not a “high” feeling just very nice I have taken up to 4 grams and have had no issues just pleasant results I might go up to 5 tomorrow to experiment and see

The green has also been great all the same except not as energetic a feeling as the white more of a focused relaxed feeling I could still get up and accomplish tasks and so forth no problem but definitely calmer and just makes things better if that makes sense.

Both have helped with pain and IMO sleep and recovery from the day/ workouts I work out 6 times a week heavy volume, heavy weight, heavy Intensity and so far haven’t had the same aches and pains that Accompany a killer leg day etc.

Will update everyone when the green kicks in!

I hope everyone is enjoying the log and i encourage everyone and anyone to ask questions and leave feedback I’m extremely pleased and grateful I got this opportunity and would
Love to share with the community!!!

Curious, how do you measure out 2 grams? How many grams is one of the yellow teaspoon scoops they supply?

Back