• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bigjapes Straight up kratom log

IML Gear Cream!
2 grams and I use my food scale to double check as well want to be as detailed as possible for everyone to get a good idea of my experience through the log

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scoops is 2 grans sorry

Powder.... you're a true gangster.
Gotta be caps for this guy!
Enjoy it!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

My normal dose is two heaping scoops so I guess 2.5-3g. I thought I heard before that each scoop is 5g so I’m not taking nearly as much as I thought. I couldn’t stomach a third scoop; at least not the way I take it.

So I took the green dampar about an hour ago with some OJ and the onset is very nice extremely relaxed body feels great. Very good to unwind after the day I had I tried 5g tonight and I think this might be the sweet spot buzz is a little stronger but not overwhelming

So I took the green dampar about an hour ago with some OJ and the onset is very nice extremely relaxed body feels great. Very good to unwind after the day I had I tried 5g tonight and I think this might be the sweet spot buzz is a little stronger but not overwhelming

That 5 sounds like it would relax you very nicely! Not like a hit to the face but like damn I feel great!

That 5 sounds like it would relax you very nicely! Not like a hit to the face but like damn I feel great!

Yeah I think it was the sweet spot for sure!!

Get Shredded!
Alright guys no white this morning but I did just get the wife from the airport we just got home and she saw the kratom on the counter and she was extremely curious haha. Once I explained it she wanted to try some so about 15 minutes ago I took 4 grans with some OJ and the wife took 2 with OJ as well . I’m sure she will enjoy it thoroughly will keep you guys updated

My normal dose is two heaping scoops so I guess 2.5-3g. I thought I heard before that each scoop is 5g so I’m not taking nearly as much as I thought. I couldn’t stomach a third scoop; at least not the way I take it.
each scoop is two grams, so two heaping scoops would be around 5ish grams

So the green hit my wife in about 30 minutes and I was more around the 45 mark. First let me say the wife loves it she is usually very high strung like I am and sometimes can move a million miles a minute. She looked at me and goes I have a slight buzz but feel so relaxed is this the kratom I didn’t really tell her what it would do into too much detail so I knew that she was feeling it. She is enjoying it and actually stayed that she would like to get more she asked about the white elephant as well so she might try some with me tomorrow . The next time I will probabaky only have her do 2 grams though I think it hit her a little too hard with the 4. She said it tasted bad but not unbearable for the effects it had. We both sat down and played chess and talked since she just got back from a small trip. Very focused and relaxed and just made everything smoother. So far I can say that both of these strains are excellent and have some great benefits as well. I actually started watching the documentary lead of faith as well. Also the OJ and the apple cider vinegar definitely give the. Strains a more pronounced effect in my opinion and the onset comes a little quicker

So the green hit my wife in about 30 minutes and I was more around the 45 mark. First let me say the wife loves it she is usually very high strung like I am and sometimes can move a million miles a minute. She looked at me and goes I have a slight buzz but feel so relaxed is this the kratom I didn’t really tell her what it would do into too much detail so I knew that she was feeling it. She is enjoying it and actually stayed that she would like to get more she asked about the white elephant as well so she might try some with me tomorrow . The next time I will probabaky only have her do 2 grams though I think it hit her a little too hard with the 4. She said it tasted bad but not unbearable for the effects it had. We both sat down and played chess and talked since she just got back from a small trip. Very focused and relaxed and just made everything smoother. So far I can say that both of these strains are excellent and have some great benefits as well. I actually started watching the documentary lead of faith as well. Also the OJ and the apple cider vinegar definitely give the. Strains a more pronounced effect in my opinion and the onset comes a little quicker

Haha definitely be careful with the white. I have my wife 4 before for her first time and she was not happy with me.
The grew on the other hand she loved!

Maannn.. not much people heard of kratom where im from, and im a budsmoker, but has to be indica and hybrids/indica dominant, like and OGkush, King Louie, Gelato, grand daddy Purp.. but your review is so detailed, and makes me wanna try kratom out, at least the Green Damper. Before bed when im home relaxin and plan on stayin home the rest of the night..lol, i got really bad anxiety, so might be scared to try the White strain 😮😮..

Maannn.. not much people heard of kratom where im from, and im a budsmoker, but has to be indica and hybrids/indica dominant, like and OGkush, King Louie, Gelato, grand daddy Purp.. but your review is so detailed, and makes me wanna try kratom out, at least the Green Damper, before bed when im relaxin and plan on stayin home the rest of the night..lol, i got really bad anxiety, so might be scared to try the White strain

I was a connoisseur myself at one point haha it’s similar to the relaxation with the green dampar you do get a buzz but not like if your blazed but from the sounds of it you would definitely like the green I don’t think the white would give you a problem either though it’s not like it gets you wired just a nice clean energy and focus with a slight buzz

Maannn.. not much people heard of kratom where im from, and im a budsmoker, but has to be indica and hybrids/indica dominant, like and OGkush, King Louie, Gelato, grand daddy Purp.. but your review is so detailed, and makes me wanna try kratom out, at least the Green Damper, before bed when im relaxin and plan on stayin home the rest of the night..lol, i got really bad anxiety, so might be scared to try the White strain

I was a connoisseur myself at one point haha it’s similar to the relaxation with the green dampar you do get a buzz but not like if your blazed but from the sounds of it you would definitely like the green I don’t think the white would give you a problem either though it’s not like it gets you wired just a nice clean energy and focus with a slight buzz

Niceeeee, yea imma have to try them in the near future bro...sounds like my kinda party haha..

So I’m pretty shit today guys will take the day off from the kratom and tomorrow will start my day off with some white . I just want to reiterate that the wife absolutely loved the green dampar and is hounding me about the white I will update everyone tomorrow. Also I would have to say that the Netflix documentary leaf of faith is a must watch very interesting. The wife also loved it and was inquiring about the other strains haha I’ll be putting in an order soon to try out some red and 9tmare has me interested in the gold haha

Maannn.. not much people heard of kratom where im from, and im a budsmoker, but has to be indica and hybrids/indica dominant, like and OGkush, King Louie, Gelato, grand daddy Purp.. but your review is so detailed, and makes me wanna try kratom out, at least the Green Damper. Before bed when im home relaxin and plan on stayin home the rest of the night..lol, i got really bad anxiety, so might be scared to try the White strain ..

Try a red strain to relax ~

So I’m pretty shit today guys will take the day off from the kratom and tomorrow will start my day off with some white . I just want to reiterate that the wife absolutely loved the green dampar and is hounding me about the white I will update everyone tomorrow. Also I would have to say that the Netflix documentary leaf of faith is a must watch very interesting. The wife also loved it and was inquiring about the other strains haha I’ll be putting in an order soon to try out some red and 9tmare has me interested in the gold haha

A day or 2 off always helps. Gives the experience a fresh start.

The gold is pretty neat stuff. You would have to try it yourself to fully understand the Blended feeling. It’s weird because you can pin point certain similarities from both pretty well haha

A day or 2 off always helps. Gives the experience a fresh start.

The gold is pretty neat stuff. You would have to try it yourself to fully understand the Blended feeling. It’s weird because you can pin point certain similarities from both pretty well haha

Yeah yesterday off and tbis morning I took the white I mixed 4 grams with my OJ and apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach obviously haha it hit me in about 30 minutes again mix ability was perfect taste wasn’t bad at all and Onset was quick. Cleane energy focused slight buzz and was just ready for the day the wife took her first try if the white at 2 grams hers hit in about 30 minutes as well and she loved it since it was her first time she want sure if she was going to be able to tell what it does but she described it as uplifted, happy , energized but productive not jittery and a little euphoric and buzz.

Today will be an off day for me I felt extremely bloated the other day and a little backed up so I’ll give my body today off see how I feel tomorrow . Hopefully alright becasue tomorrow is an extremely long day for me at work and an early one too and I think that white will be just what I need!!!

Yeah yesterday off and tbis morning I took the white I mixed 4 grams with my OJ and apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach obviously haha it hit me in about 30 minutes again mix ability was perfect taste wasn’t bad at all and Onset was quick. Cleane energy focused slight buzz and was just ready for the day the wife took her first try if the white at 2 grams hers hit in about 30 minutes as well and she loved it since it was her first time she want sure if she was going to be able to tell what it does but she described it as uplifted, happy , energized but productive not jittery and a little euphoric and buzz.

That’s awesome! Yeah the OJ mix with ACV is like a automatic super kick in effect haha!
I’m glad the wife is loving it and I wish a started mine at low dose lol she won’t touch it now

Haha yeah it definitely gives it a punch and my wife is experimental as well which helps she’s not crazy judgy well about certain things haha

Back