• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca and Anadrol Cylcle

matt4707

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone has ever ran a Deca and Anadrol cycle without test and how it went.

Just wondering if anyone has ever ran a Deca and Anadrol cycle without test and how it went.

That’s probably the worst idea ever. I don’t suggest that at all. Before you ask why just do alittle reading about the compounds and you’ll answer your own question.

I’m sure I’ll get flamed but I’ve run tons of cycles without test. Deca and anadrol would kick ass for gains.

the a-drol will be gone before u even start to feel the deca. a-bombs are pretty fast acting whereas deca takes awhile to kick in. doesn't sound like a very good idea to me. not to mention the scientific reasons.(what afont is talking about,i think)

Worst idea. Bye dicky.

Take at least 500mg test and half that in deca to prevent any dick sides. If you want more, increase test and half that to get deca. Don’t go off deca and double test. Unless you want 1200mg test and 600mg deca, which is not worth it IMO unless you are competing and even then.

Adrol I would take 5-10mg tabs through the day and start wk 3-4 once the other compounds kick in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, Test-Deca-Anadrol.... that is a great bulking stack! However; I would never attempt to take just Deca and Anadrol without at least a TRT dose; if not higher test than Deca. A very
Potent Stack Indeed!

Max

Really interested in this. I think most people just regurgitate what they've read or what other people here are saying. Try it and let us know how it works. This is an oldschool cycle.

Really interested in this. I think most people just regurgitate what they've read or what other people here are saying. Try it and let us know how it works. This is an oldschool cycle.
I agree 100%. I’ve even done anadrol only cycles and grown quickly. I’ve done deca with anadrol and dbol. Many variations without test. Train hard! Eat a lot of clean food. You’ll grow regardless.

I agree 100%. I’ve even done anadrol only cycles and grown quickly. I’ve done deca with anadrol and dbol. Many variations without test. Train hard! Eat a lot of clean food. You’ll grow regardless.

Only way to test something is to try it for yourself. Thanks for the input JJ!

Give it a try and see for yourself..............I would however hold the Drol till wk 2

Back