• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ansomeone 40iu vs 100iu kits (Ankebio) 2019/2020

kbsmasta

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using Ansomeone for the past 3 years, and with good results, although I have never done blood tests (but plan to).
In the past I have read a lot of controversy and opinions whether the 40iu kids are better than the 100iu kits or if they are equal in strength. Overall it seems that the 40iu kits might be the winner, but I haven't read any recent posts about this topic. I have also read that quality can vary from batch to batch (year to year) so I would like to find some updated information.
I have just placed an order and I still have time whether to decide if I want part of my order to be 40iu kits or if i want it to be only 100iu kits.
If anyone has any information or opinions on the quality of Ansomeone kits are as of recent, please let me know...

Without blood test or a legitimate hplc report it’s just a guess. I’m not familiar with the gh your speaking of.

Back