• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mk-677 and waking up

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,
I’m thinking about running some mk-677 in between cycles when I pct in about a month and a half. My question for y’all is, since I wake up very early in the morning for work and I already find it difficult to wake up (I’m definitely not a morning person) did any of you have used it find it difficult to get up in the morning? I can’t take sleep aids for this reason because I find it impossible to get up the next day. I’m planning on dosing before bed but if it makes it harder to get up for work I may dose in the morning and just be tired throughout the day... what are y’all experiences?

I have taken pharma gh and mk677 both for 6 months + at a time. Separate of course, however, i did not get lethargic whatsoever on 25mg of mk677. On 4iu monday through friday i felt like a zombie but had fantastic gains.

Mk677 it is for me

I experienced tiredness for the first 3 weeks. I did it for 3 mo. @ bedtime and then switched to mornings because it changed to short term tiredness. After switching to AM, it was a lot better. Everyone seems to be different w/ how long it lasts. The hunger in the middle of the night was a big part of why I changed and started mornings. I took advantage of the hunger during the day.

Max

I experienced tiredness for the first 3 weeks. I did it for 3 mo. @ bedtime and then switched to mornings because it changed to short term tiredness. After switching to AM, it was a lot better. Everyone seems to be different w/ how long it lasts. The hunger in the middle of the night was a big part of why I changed and started mornings. I took advantage of the hunger during the day.

Max

Yea I was going to say most people are better off taking it during the day. But the sides go away in the 3rd to 4th week and you feel a lot better.

I have taken pharma gh and mk677 both for 6 months + at a time. Separate of course, however, i did not get lethargic whatsoever on 25mg of mk677. On 4iu monday through friday i felt like a zombie but had fantastic gains.

Mk677 it is for me
Complete opposite for me. Almost zero lethargy from 4iu GH daily and terrible lethargy from MK at 25 mg.

Though, when I dosed MK before bed I slept better and felt more rested with less sleep. I did not have any morning grogginess from MK, mostly daytime lethargy. I am also a morning person and typically can't sleep in and do not have trouble getting out of bed.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I take MK before bed around 9:30-10. Puts me out in about 10-15min.
Wake up everyday at 5am. For me it’s not very difficult to wake up.
I did mess around with the dose to find the right amount. You may have to play around with it the first few times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not to rob the thread, but exactly what is mk-677 and what is it typically used for?

I take mk677 at night only, me personally I prefer liquid cause I can kinda control the mg. I leave it under my tongue for a couple mins. Got really hungry the first couple of weeks but then went away . Usually take then for 3 days. Off 1 day. Or weekdays use it and weekned off.

Thanks for all the responses guys! What I’m getting from everybody is some get lethargy and some don’t but if you do it subsides after a few weeks. I think I’m going to try it out at night first to see how it effects me for a week or so and if I do get groggy in the morning I’ll try it in the AM. Again, thanks for y’all s input

I took mk677 5mg morning and 5mg night, some take just at night though because they say it makes them really sleepy.

I have taken 25mg Xxxxx ed for about 4 months. It would make me sleepy in the beginning but when I took before going to bed I would actually feel more well rested in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I took mk677 at bedtime for a couple months and had to switch to daytime after. It is heavy on the sides(hunger and sleepiness} for a while, then I started upon waking and it was a lot easier and I slept better. First month , I literally was waking up in the middle of night raiding the fridge!

Max
#works100

Though, when I dosed MK before bed I slept better and felt more rested with less sleep. I did not have any morning grogginess from MK, mostly daytime lethargy.

My precise experience minus any daytime lethargy but the one thing I didn't like is I would sometimes get up at say 4am and be wired and not have to be up til 6 for instance so I found it could be annoying on that aspect.

Also I have very vivid dreams and nightmares sometimes on MK.

I have taken 25mg xxxxx ed for about 4 months. It would make me sleepy in the beginning but when I took before going to bed I would actually feel more well rested in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have taken 25mg xxxxx ed for about 4 months. It would make me sleepy in the beginning but when I took before going to bed I would actually feel more well rested in the morning.

Stop trying to be sneaky and stop posting links to your website. If you’d like to become a sponsor and advertise here let me know. Until then, no go on shilling your company.

I took mk for 2 tweeks and dropped it because my blood sugar was too high, I wonder if the lethargy is from high blood glucose, spikes make me fall asleep almost like a light switch at 170 blood glucose, I wonder how many of you are at prediabetic levels and unsuspecting mk is also affecting glucose levels

Get Shredded!
I took mk for 2 tweeks and dropped it because my blood sugar was too high, I wonder if the lethargy is from high blood glucose, spikes make me fall asleep almost like a light switch at 170 blood glucose, I wonder how many of you are at prediabetic levels and unsuspecting mk is also affecting glucose levels

That’s a good question, I’ve actually never heard of it raising blood sugar, that’s something I will keep in mind

That’s a good question, I’ve actually never heard of it raising blood sugar, that’s something I will keep in mind

Yeah, GH does it as well and that is why a lot of people use blood sugar supps and slin/Met.

Max

Curious about this as well. I know I would frequently get low blood sugar type feeling, but suspect it could actually be from too high blood sugar. I got a DOT physical on mk677 and the urine test showed some glucose in my urine. So, they did further testing and my a1c was well within range, but blood sugar levels where slightly elevated. I have purchased a glucose monitor since then, so next time I use mk677 I will be checking frequently.

I was taking MK677 and Carnadine simultaneously. Splitting the MK at first between morning and evening; only to gauge if I has these ridiculouslu starving amd stuffing face side effects. I didn't, so I full dosed MK @ night n Carn in morning. Stuff works. It's not GH, but definitely supplemental.

Taking mk 677 atm 12.5 mg before bed using a berberine for insulin sensitivity and going to be adding in t4 once it get here plan to bring in the waist a bit and maintain muscle size

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

I do notice i sleep like a rock but hard to tell as i work graveyards and usually go to bed about 6 to 630am

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Back