• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New build

Doomed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally getting around to building a new plasma table. Got the control box built

Attachments

• cnc.jpg
    cnc.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 100
Huh?
Metal Shop 101 is in the West hall...room 222

my FDA company phone

Awesome. My buddy has built his own CNC as well and I'm always in awe when I go over there. Looks like some good work so far.

Awesome. My buddy has built his own CNC as well and I'm always in awe when I go over there. Looks like some good work so far.

I've built one before and I learned so many things from it. This is is another build from what I learned from the first but with new mods. First one I made the frame from 16 gauge and used a hydrolic break to bend the legs. It was ok but anything over 1/2" plate and it wasnt very sound. This one will be from 4x4 square tubing 7 gauge fully welded. My cutter is a Hypertherm 45 right now, on this table build it will be a hypertherm 105.

It's not a job when you do what you love doing.

When my friend built the first it was more of a test project. We used a lot of 3D printed parts. I was blown away at what you can make with a 3D printer. Your build is much more heavy duty.

When my friend built the first it was more of a test project. We used a lot of 3D printed parts. I was blown away at what you can make with a 3D printer. Your build is much more heavy duty.

Crossfire!

Max

lol, naw its a cnc plasma table Im building.
So many hobbies and not near enough time....this is why I hate myself.
Why the fuck did it take me so long to be in a situation where I could buy things I want....oh shit, now I remember why......I was selling legal XTC, chilling with the Stark narc at the Stark Club and fucking anything with a warm, wet orifice....and trying to take 15 hrs in college....good.fucking.times.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back