• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Im a cheap shill

Rango

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone tried Dbol / Naposim from cheap ass shill Shop? I never had any issue with them but wanted to check on potency of it. Never seen dbol this cheap 100 tabs for $10. That's 10c/tab.

Anyone tried it yet? Good potency?

Last edited by a moderator:
10 cents a tab? Why gamble? I wouldn’t eat it and they don’t rep here so, that’s a big negatory ghost rider.

Alin is garbage. Ripped me off badly about 5 years ago. Know why his "stealth" products never get seized? Because they are grape seed oil. This prick would rip off his grandma to make a buck. I heard his caught taking money out of the Salvation Army buckets during Christmas. If you like baby aspirin get some of Alins dbol. Guaranteed to get rid of headaches and add .0002 ounces to your frame.

Anyone tried Dbol / Naposim from Alin Shop? I never had any issue with them but wanted to check on potency of it. Never seen dbol this cheap 100 tabs for $10. That's 10c/tab.

Why buy a dbol that is a replica? it might be potent, I've seen good replicas but Naposim have been long gone before most members even started lifting. Why by something because of a has-been name?

Man I miss the old school naps

Anyone tried Dbol / Naposim from Alin Shop? I never had any issue with them but wanted to check on potency of it. Never seen dbol this cheap 100 tabs for $10. That's 10c/tab.

you’re first post.... ask about a non sponsor source? really.......GTFO here with this bullshit....cheap labs, cheap shills *eyerolls*

LMAO at thread tittle, that didnt take long

Why buy a dbol that is a replica? it might be potent, I've seen good replicas but Naposim have been long gone before most members even started lifting. Why by something because of a has-been name?
I believe he’s referring to vermodje. They call their d bol naposim.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s funny is I didn’t read this until it was edited and I already knew this was a Naps shill lmao

IML Gear Cream!
It's my first post. How am i suppose to know who does business here?

I did search first and there is plenty of Alin posts, so i asked what i wanted to know.

If my question offends some of you just delete this thread but name calling someone that just joined is super unnecessary. Changing the thread name is super bizarre too.

you’re first post.... ask about a non sponsor source? really.......GTFO here with this bullshit....cheap labs, cheap shills *eyerolls*

Reason: spammer idiot

What is wrong with you. Got off he Tren dude. Rage kicking in.

I'm not spammer and i just joined.

Reason: spammer idiot

What is wrong with you. Got off he Tren dude. Rage kicking in.

I'm not spammer and i just joined.

Tren? lmao Im not even using tren, lol. Up your AI, I see spammers of everytype, what makes you different? Nothing, you do exactly what they do, read the forum rules and introduce your self properly before spamming with some Naps BS... Then I’ll greet you properly, until then you’re a shill, imo. Up your AI :funny:

Last edited:
It's my first post. How am i suppose to know who does business here?

I did search first and there is plenty of Alin posts, so i asked what i wanted to know.

If my question offends some of you just delete this thread but name calling someone that just joined is super unnecessary. Changing the thread name is super bizarre too.

Easily. Read the rules and look at the sponsor section to see who is and isn’t a paying sponsor here. The source you are asking about is one of the worst on the market, unless you like waiting 3-6 months for your package containing counterfeit product. That’s IF you even receive it.

I believe he’s referring to vermodje. They call their d bol naposim.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s funny is I didn’t read this until it was edited and I already knew this was a Naps shill lmao
They are making them appear as close as they can to the original naps.. its a pathetic knock off wannabee..
Its not on point, but can easy be mistaken by someone that is not educated , they stole the color with the logo and all..

however, they could be legit.. That new lab that re branded the old British dragon is said to have some potent ass oil. altho we all know its NOT the OG, just using the name and design..

anyhow... he shouldn't be shilling..

Any thread talking about Alin is a waste. Count me amongst the idiots he ripped off. I can't believe that crook is still around. It must be over 10 years now. He's the Bernie Madoff of suppliers. Of course he will never get busted since he deals in bunk. He puts the dick in dickless.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I didn't know there was such a strong hate toward him. I've done biz with him few times before, never had any problems. I find the price to be too cheap so i wanted to know if anyone tried, so i asked.

Maybe it's some expired gear.

Admin, if you guys don't want this post to appear feel free to delete it. I asked what i wanted to know. You can't expect me to know how you guys feel about supplier.

If you guys feel this strong about some suppliers put a sticky with banned supplier list on top so ppl know and see. I'm not a mind reader.

Get Shredded!
Thanks guys for the feedback. I didn't know there was such a strong hate toward him. I've done biz with him few times before, never had any problems. I find the price to be too cheap so i wanted to know if anyone tried, so i asked.

Admin, if you guys don't want this post to appear feel free to delete it. I asked what i wanted to know. You can't expect me to know how you guys feel about supplier.

If you guys feel this strong about some suppliers put a sticky with banned supplier list on top so ppl know and see. I'm not a mind reader.
I would say this is a good idea, but no one reads the rules and their first post is always the same

Google brother hood of pain. I think you would fit in better over their....

Back