• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All is well!

IML Gear Cream!
Can't wait to get to try out some of that injectable superdrol I'll be hitting GC up soon

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Thanks

Can't wait to get to try out some of that injectable superdrol I'll be hitting GC up soon

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

tronggracie158,

As ldog said in another post 'be careful' the injectable Sdrol is potent. I've been using it @ .5cc one hour before workouts only on workout days and my strength has went up quit a bit in 3.5 weeks. I normally dont go heavier than 110lbs on incline d-bell press but 2 days ago I pressed 125's for 6 no problem. At 52yold I dont need nor do I want anymore surgeries than I've already had. Be careful, ego can get the best of you, as it did me the other day.

tronggracie158,

As ldog said in another post 'be careful' the injectable Sdrol is potent. I've been using it @ .5cc one hour before workouts only on workout days and my strength has went up quit a bit in 3.5 weeks. I normally dont go heavier than 110lbs on incline d-bell press but 2 days ago I pressed 125's for 6 no problem. At 52yold I dont need nor do I want anymore surgeries than I've already had. Be careful, ego can get the best of you, as it did me the other day.
Thanks for the info I'll definitely keep that in consideration but I should be ok I'm more into it for the quality lean mass gains and not as much the strength although it's a plus. I should be good on the ego lifting I'm not a gym goer I do advanced calisthenics with a weight vest. I just don't like the water weight d bol gives me and I'm not to into orals as I always can feel it affecting my liver. My cousin used some of GC superdrol and his results were incredible that's how I became interested in it and since then I've kicked back and kept an eye on GC and see all the positive feedback so I decided to get my 100 posts in and give them a shot as soon as I come up with the bread. Thanks for the advice brother I always got respect for people with knowledge

well said bro

tronggracie158,

👆 this is actually my td post. Package tight, sealed right, fixin to run this test I hear is out of sight.

There is a sale going on right now hound dog...don't you know? Stay out of IN/Out and Del Taco and get informed up in here!

There's a midweek special? I'm in, I need to re-up on a few things.

@ldog any specials about to drop?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back