• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Itching baad.

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have an idea what could be making me itch all over?
Btw this is a real question.
I go to sleep, wake up and boom itching like hell.
Seems to move as I scratch.

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

If it were AAS related I'd say it was an allergic reaction. If not it could be anything from dry skin to bed bugs

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

don't think its the roids,unless u r allergic somehow. doubt that. I get dry skin in the winter and it makes me itch,but not too bad. I just use good old jergens lotion. fuckin scratching right now. u can also take an oatmeal bath. sounds crazy but it works for me.

*dry skin
*ring worm
*eczema
*allergic reactions to foods, chemicals(detergents)
*animal bites
*stress
*etc, etc, etc...

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

IML Gear Cream!
I know with the recent spike in bed bug attention its hard to rule those out.
Umm well I taking sustanon 250@125/day
It's not local to injection site rather where the itching starts it will be wrinkled as if from fluid retention and my night sweats are horrible as well as nightmares.
Theres my dogs who the youngest came into heat and been bleeding like a mf for a minute.
What doesn't make sense is that they dont seem to itch alot worse lately thus ruling bedbugs or some type of mite out.
I was having some strange symptoms last week where my mouth was burning a little and I had the urge to suck the tip of my tongue I chocked it up to too many antibiotics which I had been taking since December.I bought a litre of kefir and it seemed to have corrected that problem.
I do get cracking at the corner of my mouth a couple days after kefir every time I drink it.puts me in the mind of thrush maybe...
Lets see I think thats all I can come up with.yall shoot back and see if we can come up with anything else.

Has anything changed in your house? Such as laundry detergent, dryer sheets, deodorant, significant others body lotion?
Yep used purex detergent as I been laid off work a few weeks.
Also white dial soap.
Sorry I forgot this

thats probably your problem man,if u switched laundry det. and or soap. switch back to what u were using before the itching started and see if u quit.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]let me know where you live, so I add a red dot on the map.

[/FONT]
Well phill look, although humor is valuable I have some info and and an opinion just fyi I may be totally off base just a theory though......
.....since December I have had upper respiratory malady its been pretty bad over the time I was producing phelgm and was coughing it up I got some really funky coloration to it orange ,id say purple, to the normal brown and yellow blowing blood out of my nose all kinda shit. There has been a flood of this type cold/flu activity in my area and not only with folks I have been exposed to. I wonder if this outbreak could be prerunner to corona? Maybe some folks are not susceptible? Maybe it is a type of incubation of the virus where it mutates to corona or was designed to 1) cause corona 2)excaberate severity of virus) 3)could be a different strain 4)is a case where the coronavirus didnt do exactly as planned and immunity naturally took over
I know this is a totally different thread but I wanted to mention it while we were on the subject as well as being the reason I took antibiotics for so long this time.

Does your dogs have fleas or if your in an apartment, does the downstairs neighbors have animals with fleas?

Does your dogs have fleas or if your in an apartment, does the downstairs neighbors have animals with fleas?
No fleas too cold.
But it itches like fucking fleas
No neighbors.
As hotrod said I have to assume detergents are culprit.
Just wanted to know that aas weren't to blame

Last edited:
Well phill look, although humor is valuable I have some info and and an opinion just fyi I may be totally off base just a theory though......
.....since December I have had upper respiratory malady its been pretty bad over the time I was producing phelgm and was coughing it up I got some really funky coloration to it orange ,id say purple, to the normal brown and yellow blowing blood out of my nose all kinda shit. There has been a flood of this type cold/flu activity in my area and not only with folks I have been exposed to. I wonder if this outbreak could be prerunner to corona? Maybe some folks are not susceptible? Maybe it is a type of incubation of the virus where it mutates to corona or was designed to 1) cause corona 2)excaberate severity of virus) 3)could be a different strain 4)is a case where the coronavirus didnt do exactly as planned and immunity naturally took over
I know this is a totally different thread but I wanted to mention it while we were on the subject as well as being the reason I took antibiotics for so long this time.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I've also had nosebleeds for a few days ... I'm only thinking about a cold and a few lines of fever ... don't put strange things on my head please ;)[/FONT]

Hey I forgot made a topical from dmso
Maybe that?

Seriously?
Why seriously?
Yea I did.
Had 20$ vial in sustanon so I gave it a shot.
How many times has anyone gotten bunk gear@200$ minimum?
Wish I could say it's g2g multi, but at 125mg of sustanon a day its hard to say there has to be SOME carrier in Androgel right?
But back to itching I may be able to reasonably think it carrying detergents from soap into blood stream as I apply after shower to thinnest skin ie ribs, abdomen insides of arms and thighs(near femoral artery.

Dragon Aids aka Kung Flu aka coronavirus...

186 different strains

this new epidemic is because it’s a new strain

I think they were eating raw snakes or bats or something

I don’t know just speculating

that topical dmso is why you are itching bro

or AIDS like sloppy said, that’s the first sign of AIDS (itchy rash)

Why seriously?
Yea I did.
Had 20$ vial in sustanon so I gave it a shot.
How many times has anyone gotten bunk gear@200$ minimum?
Wish I could say it's g2g multi, but at 125mg of sustanon a day its hard to say there has to be SOME carrier in Androgel right?
But back to itching I may be able to reasonably think it carrying detergents from soap into blood stream as I apply after shower to thinnest skin ie ribs, abdomen insides of arms and thighs(near femoral artery.

Seriously, because you're itching and have been using a home made transdermal recipe and forgot to mention it. :p

My money is on laundry soap change though. AND coating your body in dmso.

Dragon Aids aka Kung Flu aka coronavirus...

186 different strains

this new epidemic is because it’s a new strain

I think they were eating raw snakes or bats or something

I don’t know just speculating

that topical dmso is why you are itching bro

or AIDS like sloppy said, that’s the first sign of AIDS (itchy rash)

Fucking Kung Flu... I'm done bro... lol

900mg of sust a week, are you breaking out with acne?

Back