• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Knowledge

Humachine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just ordered 3 tri blend and 2 deca along with 2 test iso which would be the best to start my bulking cycle with the tri blend or the deca and test?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

I just ordered 3 tri blend and 2 deca along with 2 test iso which would be the best to start my bulking cycle with the tri blend or the deca and test?

Bulking? Deca and Test forsure... but the compounds will only assist. Make sure you’ve got your food/eating situation squared before embarking on this or you’re just wasting the gear. The Tri-Blend is incredible when it comes to improving strength and staying lean, but I wouldn’t say it should be used for exclusively bulking. I’d say run the ISO/Deca for 8 weeks and then hop on the Tri-Blend for 4 weeks for a total 12 week cycle. Smash your food, get some good sleep, kill your training. By the end of that 12 weeks if done right you’ll look like a new man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would try to stretch the deca out as long as possible. An 8 week deca cycle isn’t going to really do what your looking for. Might want to hold off until you have a few more vials and can actually run a full cycle to reap the benefits of the compounds.

I would try to stretch the deca out as long as possible. An 8 week deca cycle isn’t going to really do what your looking for. Might want to hold off until you have a few more vials and can actually run a full cycle to reap the benefits of the compounds.

^ This.

I’m not extremely versed in Deca usage because I haven’t ran it for very much longer than 6 to 8 weeks. So these guys with more experience on it will give better advice as to cycle length, dosage, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what would be a full cycle? 12 weeks of just the deca and test? So what would that put me needing 3 to 4 vials each that is if I'm pinning twice a week right? I figured if I ordered 2 vials and pin twice a week that's 600 mg a week of deca for 10 weeks and 400 mgs a week of test iso also for 10 weeks now correct me if I'm wrong should my test intake be higher than my deca or even shed some light on that for me please

So what would be a full cycle? 12 weeks of just the deca and test? So what would that put me needing 3 to 4 vials each that is if I'm pinning twice a week right? I figured if I ordered 2 vials and pin twice a week that's 600 mg a week of deca for 10 weeks and 400 mgs a week of test iso also for 10 weeks now correct me if I'm wrong should my test intake be higher than my deca or even shed some light on that for me please

Going by my personal experiences running deca from high to low dose I’ve never ran less than 16 weeks. Deca takes a very long time to fully settle in your system and get to work. Also takes a long time to clear out of your system once done. I’ve always ran my test higher than deca but I am also gyno prone. Now for me a nice test deca cycle would be test around 600mg and deca 400-500mg. I take my ai EOD but again I’m gyno prone.

What is your experience level with these compounds? Don't rush into high doses. Much can be accomplished at 200-300mg of Test and 200-300mg of Deca.

What is your experience level with these compounds? Don't rush into high doses. Much can be accomplished at 200-300mg of Test and 200-300mg of Deca.
I've never ran deca for long periods first time I'm attempting 10 weeks at 2 times a week but well versed with test and other compounds use to use d bol for bulking just had bad experiences with orals so decided to switch it up

Deca takes a while to get working as far as seeing the results, run the test higher than the deca for libido purposes. If you are going to run a shorter cycle then go with NPP instead, same compound , shorter ester

I took advice and have been running deca at 400mg a week and test at 500mg a week so far I'm about 7 weeks into cycle and I have enough to get me about 14 weeks into this cycle I was gonna make another order before got low and planned on going the full 21 weeks with this one but at week 9 and 10 I planned on increasing dosage to the 600mg a week on deca and 750mg on the test for the remaining weeks of the cycle I'm looking to put on at least 25 lbs of mass from this cycle any other tips would be appreciated or if I'm doing something wrong let me know but I feel great not much water retention so far everything looks good...

Be smart and safe. What's the plan after 21 weeks? Cruise?

I took advice and have been running deca at 400mg a week and test at 500mg a week so far I'm about 7 weeks into cycle and I have enough to get me about 14 weeks into this cycle I was gonna make another order before got low and planned on going the full 21 weeks with this one but at week 9 and 10 I planned on increasing dosage to the 600mg a week on deca and 750mg on the test for the remaining weeks of the cycle I'm looking to put on at least 25 lbs of mass from this cycle any other tips would be appreciated or if I'm doing something wrong let me know but I feel great not much water retention so far everything looks good...

Be smart and safe. What's the plan after 21 weeks? Cruise?
Yea cruise with test at 250mg to 500mg a week and most likely Pct but honestly I've never ran Pct I've been going about a year and a half just swapping cycles but always cruise in between but I'm basically where I want to be physique wise so I've been considering just going natural for a while I just want to know how safe it will be after running that long will the pct help??

And another question my brother is running same tri blend I have from GC but he is having site pain and lumps at site and I'm not understanding I have same bottles and not experiencing any of those symptoms what could that be??

I'm not a fan of PCT. for many reasons..what's your age and aspirations for children?

It could be injection technique.....proper cleaning prior to injection or some type of reaction to the carrier oil. Try a different site and see if that is any better.

Yea cruise with test at 250mg to 500mg a week and most likely Pct but honestly I've never ran Pct I've been going about a year and a half just swapping cycles but always cruise in between but I'm basically where I want to be physique wise so I've been considering just going natural for a while I just want to know how safe it will be after running that long will the pct help??

And another question my brother is running same tri blend I have from GC but he is having site pain and lumps at site and I'm not understanding I have same bottles and not experiencing any of those symptoms what could that be??

I'm not a fan of PCT. for many reasons..what's your age and aspirations for children?

It could be injection technique.....proper cleaning prior to injection or some type of reaction to the carrier oil. Try a different site and see if that is any better.
33 years old not looking foward to making any babies wife had tubes clamped that would be a 6 thousand dollar job just to try so not in my future bro lol.

Yea I figure it's just he is not use to higher mg injections as I am but I will try something else I mean hes my blood brother I actually do his injections so technique is good I was thinking maybe because he has more body fat than me the 1 inch pins aren't deep enough idk

High mg injections=pip

33 years old not looking foward to making any babies wife had tubes clamped that would be a 6 thousand dollar job just to try so not in my future bro lol.

Yea I figure it's just he is not use to higher mg injections as I am but I will try something else I mean hes my blood brother I actually do his injections so technique is good I was thinking maybe because he has more body fat than me the 1 inch pins aren't deep enough idk

Back