Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Had a off day yesterday, and just added some this morning..

Nice mild blend just to get me up and going and ready to deal with the people out in society with a smile on my face

2g of green dampar and 2g of yellow borneo!

Come at me with the drama, I don't care, I'm in my zone....

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Welp I have to say I noticed today that this combo had a really nice hang-time, and the peak lasted a while..
    Nice buzzed feeling, not over the top, but relaxed and focused..

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Sitting back listening to my ambient music after 4g of green, just feeling the vibes and gathering my thoughts and priming myself for a super great day.. I'm excited for today and feel AMAZING!
    The Green Dampar truly compliments my day when I get into a zone.
    I mixed it with green tea this time around and added honey.. I can careless about the taste, but with honey and other additives to enhance it, its not to shabby!

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Good info!

Thanks!

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Closing out my evening with some MORE green..

In a zone, ambient music on again and just researching and reading.. I'm much,much, much more dialed in when relaxing and on green while doing research or reading. My attention span is more centrally focused on my task and what I'm doing at the moment..

Speak in which -

WHAT IS A NOOTROPIC?

A nootropic describes any chemical compound that is implemented in order to enhance one’s memory or other cognitive functions. The term became a buzz word after the release of the 2011 science fiction thriller Limitless.
    In the film, Bradley Cooper plays a down on his luck writer with zero prospects who is then transformed into an instant genius after taking an experimental drug that enables him to access his brain’s full potential.
    In the wake of the movie’s popularity, hundreds of companies rushed so-called “nutraceuticals” or nootropics onto the market. Most of these nootropics were proprietary blends of existing herbal supplements, most of which had some tangential ability to enhance one’s cognition.
    Some of them, like the questionably named Limitless proved to be little more than placebo supplements, leading to much consternation among Reddit users and the like. Others like Modafinil posed health risks that could far outweigh their supposed benefits.
    The good news for those seeking such “smart” drugs is that kratom may be a viable alternative to these brain-boosting substances. Here’s why…
    IS KRATOM USED FOR STUDYING?

Yes.
    Kratom has been used as a relatively safe and effective study aid due to its nature as an herbal stimulant. As a member of the coffee family of plants, kratom is deeply stimulating at certain dosages and has been known to increase attentiveness and awareness.
    Kratom leaf is abundant in indole alkaloids, some of which assist in cognitive functioning. One reason to use kratom for studying is its percentage of Ajmalicine, a natural cerebrocirculant that is responsible for the movement of blood through the network of blood vessels supplying the brain.
    Another reason to use kratom for studying is its Corynoxine content. Both Corynoxine A and B serve as dopamine-mediating anti-locomotives which cause behavioral modulation via spontaneous activity of one’s neurons. Their impact on those neurons affects everything from sleep and learning to memory and sex drive.
    REM sleep plays a vital role in memory and learning since sleep deprivation results in an inability or diffulty in focusing. Kratom is renowned for its ability to sharpen focus and streamline one’s thought process.
    The Centre for Drug Research in Malaysia found that the long-term cognitive effects of kratom use did not inhibit users’ capacity for motor skills, learning, attention, memory or executive function.
    Although there is inconclusive scientific evidence to support kratom’s place as a cognitive enhancement supplement, a plethora of people have enjoyed kratom tea before taking their exams or taking on a work-related project.
    KRATOM FOR STUDYING: WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

As with all of kratom’s purported effects, results will vary from person to person. No two people react to kratom in quite the same way. Those who take kratom on an empty stomach generally find it more effective than those who take it after eating.
    Some of the study-related effects one might experience include the following:

• Sharpened focus
    • Increased attention
    • Clean energy boost
    • Increased sociability
    • Relaxation
    • Restful sleep
    • Improved mood
    • Increased motivation

BEST KRATOM FOR STUDYING—THE RIGHT STRAIN FOR YOUR BRAIN

Some kratom strains are more stimulating while others are more sedating. Seasoned kratomites typically point to Maeng Da, Super Green Malaysian and Red Borneo as the top 3 kratom strains for focus and energy.
    Maeng Da, aka Pimp Kratom, is the Mack Daddy when it comes to making sense of complex concepts and work tasks. Maeng Da is widely considered to be the strongest kratom strain available and it may be capable of inducing sharpened focus and clearer thinking for up to six straight hours.
    Super Green Malay kratom is a subtler strain, but it also possesses potential efficacy in the area of learning and energy. Users report enhanced motivation and improved mood.
    Red Borneo kratom is every bit as effective as Super Green Malaysian, but buyer beware—this one can zap your mind and your energy if taken in large doses. Those who wish to burn some for a swift brain boost and some clean energy should stick to a moderate dose in order to get the job done.
    WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING?

As I have said in the past, the right kratom strain can make all the difference. I have often noticed an incredible ability to think fast and type even faster (and more accurately) when burning Green Malay or MD. And, as it turns out, I’m hardly the only one.
    One user writes, “Kratom is probably one of the best natural study aids out there.” Elsewhere, another user writes, “My favorite strains in the past have been White Hulu Kapuas, White Malay, and White Thai. Each of these has given me a stimulating effect…
    “…The dose calms me down, and puts me in a better mood. As a result, I am content to do endless hours of work.”
    KRATOM DOSAGE FOR STUDYING

If you are burning Maeng Da or similar strains for focus and energy, you’ll want to bear in mind that these strains are thought to be highly effective at lower doses. A moderate dose of Maeng Da is approximately 1-2 teaspoons. A high dose is considered to be anything over 2.5-3.5 teaspoons.
    Since kratom is not approved for medicinal use by the FDA, no claims can be made about recommended doses or kratom use.
    To get a better idea about kratom dosage for studying, check out Reddit and see what people have to say about their experiences using kratom as a study aid.
    BOTTOM LINE

Those who have burned kratom for focus and learning have reported some noteworthy work sessions and impressive effects. When burning kratom tea for the very first time, be sure to consider your personal preferences and sensitivities. Always take proper precautions. Be safe, be smart and be well.

best kratom for studying, kratom alkaloids, kratom effects, kratom for energy, kratom for focus, kratom for motivation, kratom for studying, kratom research, Kratom Strains, Kratom tea
    Last edited by Vision; 02-11-2020 at 03:09 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    750 Posts
    Rep Points

20% OFF Valentine's Day Sale
    Now thru Friday 14th, Midnite​

Apply coupon: LOVE20 FOR 20% OFF
    FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
    All New Products Have Been Marked Down By $5 each.
    https://straightupkratom.com/
    All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
    No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Here's an update:

Now I apologize about being a little delayed or slow with my feedback but there's good reason. I find that the information I could forward to everyone would be more beneficial when I spread it out rather than a day by day..

I have two unique experiences I would like to share..

Twice now in the past several days I have experienced being in some considerable pain because of work, my time on the grind and just age catching up and everything else in the middle..

These are two authentic and genuine instances where I can tell you for certain that I have literally first-hand experience the amazing properties of pain management, using SUK products..

Tonight's experience is a mirror image of several days ago..
    The wife pulled out the retractable massager, and started cranking away on some nagging areas of mine.. I consumed a considerable amount of fluids all day, prior to her applying the massager I took some Advil and 2g of green..
    45 minutes later I was literally up and moving and completely mobile.. I literally felt like I just woke up..
    I also have a pre-existing injury with my left tailbone that apparently I broke a long time ago unbeknownst to me.. occasionally hurts.. tonight I even paid attention to see if I felt any nagging pain and there was none..

Hands down this stuff is absolutely Superior with assisting with pain and helping you manage it regardless of the level.

I consumed it post workout, on a semi empty stomach, I ate about 30 minutes later. I just felt great.

I'm simply just amazed on how this stuff truly targets injuries of all sorts, from my hips, my lower back, my toes, muscle soreness.. the list goes on..

I hate to use a comparison of particular medications, what it's almost like a muscle relaxer with pain Management properties..

You owe it to yourself to at least sample it if you have any pre-existing nagging injuries.. stay very hydrated, and just give it a chance because you truly out to yourself..

I'm going to space this out and use it as needed which will probably be every 3-4 days..

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

hip

Great update:

I ended up going to urgent care last night due to some pain I have an injury I have on my hip/glute.
    Though, I was hoping to get some anti-inflammatory. There rally isn't much that can be done for my hip but rather than just some slight rehabbing for a few days.

I walked about with the basic suggestions, heat and such..
    Since then I been using my heat pad at high aggressive heat, I stared last night around 5pm and and the wife made me some green dampar at 4g.. WOW!

With the heat and the green, I was blown away on my great my leg felt and RELAXED I was.. As we all know, pain with injuries will subside when swelling is reduced, the heat relaxed the surrounding muscle and the kratom just targeting the pain.

I have never made the statement in all my years on forums, I swear on my family that this combination (Kratom,heat and fluids) helped reduce my recovery time by more than half.
    I'm impressed with how well it compliments recovery time, especially with my current nagging issues..
    Last edited by Vision; 02-28-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    750 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad to hear. I tell ya Vision. Until they try kratom for themselves. Especially for specific problems or pain.. They truly will not understand how well this works!! It really is an amazing plant. Its benefits are always surprising me.

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Glad to hear. I tell ya Vision. Until they try kratom for themselves. Especially for specific problems or pain.. They truly will not understand how well this works!! It really is an amazing plant. Its benefits are always surprising me.
    I almost sound cult'ish with my words, I just wish I could convince enough people and how great this stuff is for nagging aches and pains.
    I'm not one that uses Advil or things like that, but when used in conjunction it's simply amazing. Once I'm sitting after my long day, Its rough to get back up, after 2-4g of Kratom I'm almost instantly mobile, toss in some Advil and I'm feeling like a million bucks.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    750 Posts
    Rep Points

Do to a family emergency with his son.
    There will be a delayed response
    until probable tomorrow afternoon.
    Vision greatly apologizes
    For any inconvenience..
    This goes for emails or pms also..
    Thank you.

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Today is a day of doing a combo. Some Green and gold to start my morning..

My back feels pumped already, so I need some extra support for it today and I know the green will have my back today..
    Sending good vibes out to you all this AM, have an amazing day..

Make today count everyone..