• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Puritysourcelabs.ru pre summer/wedding shred down!

Get Shredded!
I can't take sides like that anymore, too much

I can't take sides like that anymore, too much

I never used to get tren sides this bad bro it’s terrible! Going to grind it out tho for this run lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So diet hasn’t been where I want it to be due to me working so many overnights. It wouldn’t be so bad if it was a month straight of them but it’s a week here then a few days this week. So my eating is all over the place and messed up. I try to atleast keep my protein high but I still would like consistency. I’m a creature of habit so when things change I don’t like it at all.
I can def see a difference so far. I look a lot more dense and tight.
These were this morning. Taking today off but tomorrow is legs and next week should be a normal week as far as work hours and getting a normal schedule back.
90ac4a0dc5222e9634f48a22062ae6c9.jpg

9188f44dfc1c0ca690bfa53e0ce58a93.jpg

You got some round muscle bellies sir . I know what u mean about overnights messing the diet up. I am in a biz that only operates at night.

My understanding is dhb is like primo on steroids lol doing 200mg of dhb is like doing 500mg of primo. I would exactly say your going to get huge on the stuff but I’ve taken tren so many times in the past and I know what to expect with just tren. I’d say the dhb alone is def a good addition. My veins are a lot thicker and more pronounced than with just tren. I def feel a lot more energy in the gym and I’d say I’m a lot thicker looking. Tren and dhb def compliment eachother nicely for sure. An npp and dhb run would def be a good idea and I think those 2 would also go great together.
In all honestly I want to say dhb gives the results tren would just on a lower scale and doesn’t have the horrible sides. I’m excited to drop the tren and just be on dhb and test. I’ll be able to gauge it a lot better when that happens.

Thats right. DHB is acting like Primo but much more potent gram for gram. 300 DHB = 600 Primo.

As I was looking for pre summer shread combination, I found Test Primo Wini to be a nice combo. But Primo is 100mg/cc so injecting 600mg is 6 cc. Thats a lot of oil and pinning.
DHB is more acceptable at this moment, instead of 600 Primo to pin 300 DHB. Easy decision.

You got some round muscle bellies sir . I know what u mean about overnights messing the diet up. I am in a biz that only operates at night.

Thanks bro! My job some things can be done during normal hours but then there’s a good amount we have to do overnights to get it done with no interruptions. Messes everything up for me lol

So little update.... checked my weight today and I’m 191lbs which is very nice and I’m happy with. Having alittle trouble with the appetite but this is a side effect of tren I’m used to. Sheets are still soaked every night and my girls pissed lol

Hit some shoulders today and decided to do alittle experiment. Went through my entire shoulder workout but saved the dumbbell shoulder press for last to see how strong I am after all that.
I started with 80’s figuring they would be heavy but boy was I wrong. Ended up hitting the 105’s for 8 reps 2 sets! So I would have to say the strength is there and so is the endurance and push.
Going to start hitting chest 2x a week or back 2x a week to see if I can add some thickness somewhere haven’t decided yet.
My patience with everything is by far at an all time low lol I can feel my blood boil almost immediately when I start to get annoyed! Damn tren!!!

So last night was heavy chest day. What else would it be right? Well I have to say lastnight I accomplished something I’ve wanted to do since I first started lifting. I finally flat benched 405lbs. Never in my life did I think I’d be able to do it but lastnight I crushed it. Def feeling the strongest I’ve ever been.
Continued with decline machine 3 plates each side some flys and last exercise we decided to burn out with incline dumbbells. Went up to the 120’s for 8 reps and was completely dead!
I had weighed myself the other day and it said 191lbs but idk if I believe it lol thinking about hiring a coach just to dial me in even more to where I want to be. Got another 4 weeks on the tren, not going to lie can’t wait to drop it lol sides are killer this time!

So last night was heavy chest day. What else would it be right? Well I have to say lastnight I accomplished something I’ve wanted to do since I first started lifting. I finally flat benched 405lbs. Never in my life did I think I’d be able to do it but lastnight I crushed it. Def feeling the strongest I’ve ever been.
Continued with decline machine 3 plates each side some flys and last exercise we decided to burn out with incline dumbbells. Went up to the 120’s for 8 reps and was completely dead!
I had weighed myself the other day and it said 191lbs but idk if I believe it lol thinking about hiring a coach just to dial me in even more to where I want to be. Got another 4 weeks on the tren, not going to lie can’t wait to drop it lol sides are killer this time!

What dose of tren are you running bro?

IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]It's time to up the dose :p[/FONT]

Lol thinking about just hitting 500mg my last 4 weeks! Little bump of 100mg

Soooo since everything around me is closed including all gyms and I’ve called 6 in my area I’m going to drop down to 300mg of just test a week. Only doing this because I don’t know exactly how long this is going to last. No point in using up my cycle when I can’t get to the gym.
There’s 1 old school gym down the road I’m going to try and see if they will stay open. I called 4 times but they don’t answer the phone. This virus is really shitty and I hope it’s stopped soon so everyone can get back to their normal lives!

It’s about to get serious!!! Lol
c7c860b61fbec71065e3a9854dea54e5.jpg

Got a few more plates in the car as well. Better than nothing, I’m legit going to lose my mind so hopefully this helps a bit!

It’s about to get serious!!! Lol
c7c860b61fbec71065e3a9854dea54e5.jpg

Got a few more plates in the car as well. Better than nothing, I’m legit going to lose my mind so hopefully this helps a bit!

Old school son

Back