• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

2 compounds 1 barrel

redwolf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I feel like an idiot, but I am having problems getting 2 compounds in 1 barrel accurately. The problem happens with the 2nd compound. So got my syringe and I use a 20g to draw. Pull it back 1ml, stick, push air in, then draw out the 1 ml, remove. I draw it it all the way back to pull it all out of the needle.

Now when I go to get compound 2 I try and inject the air upside down, it just doesnt seem to be an accuarte 1ml pull. Its like from 2.2 to 1.2, then I have to draw back to 2.2. If I dont inject air, nothing will come into the barrel when I pull back. I feel like I have to push the air in then when I draw it starts coming but then stops. Then I have to push air in again and I feel like I could just be pushing the other compound into the vile.

I heat the compounds with a heating pad before. Am I just being too impatient? Should I not push air in on the second pull? Just pull 1ml back and wait for it to fill? The 2 compounds are npp and test cyp if that matters. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pull your larger volume first with air push. Second one just take the remainder and remove the syringe from the vial while you hold the plunger back to prevent the vacuum from sucking it back out of the syringe.

you should have no problem pulling with a 22G, have you drawn those seperately and noticed any difference?

Man,thats a fuckin harpoon. R u sure u have a 20g. U shouldnt have any problem with that big of a needle man. Is the gear clear? Am i missing something here?why all the drawing air and shit.it seems to me u could just repeat the process from the first vial to the second vial. Test cyp is notorious for flaking and then clogging.is that whats happening here? It seems maybe the problem is in the injecting air upside down.there shouldnt be any reason to do this. The more i think about it,something has to be clogging the syringe.that would be the only reason u would ever need to push air back into the vial. This should be a very simple process unless u have faulty equip. Or very, very thick or undisolved gear. Good luck,bro!

you should have no problem pulling with a 22G, have you drawn those seperately and noticed any difference?
Drawn both seperately works fine. The problem is just once I have 1ml in the barrel getting the 2nd ml from the 2nd compound gives me trouble.

It's really not necessary pushing the same ratio of air, although it does make the backflow a little bit..

Next time why don't you pre file each vial with air in advance..

Pre fill the 2nd vial first with air, then do what you normally do for the first one, your second one's already waiting.

It's really not necessary pushing the same ratio of air, although it does make the backflow a little bit..

Pre fill the 2nd vial first with air, then do what you normally do for the first one, your second one's already waiting.

This is what I do every m-w-f
Works perfect

Gonna give this a shot Friday. Thanks!

Are you sure you're using a 20g cuz even without pushing air in you still shouldn't be having much issue

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Are you sure you're using a 20g cuz even without pushing air in you still shouldn't be having much issue

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk
This. I use a 20g to draw. Sometimes I push air, sometimes I dont. Never had an issue pulling from a vial.

IML Gear Cream!
You donโ€™t need to push air into the vial ever. Itโ€™s a hell of a lot more steril to not inject air into the vial. Personally I never inject air into my vials ever and I can accurately load 3 different compounds into a syringe. If you for some reason just cannot get it down order some empty sterile 20ml vials and some 20-30cc syringes. Draw up all of the two compounds your injecting and then transfer them into the sterile 20 ml vial. Shake it Thoroughly and their you go now all you have to do is draw 2ml out of one vial.

You donโ€™t need to push air into the vial ever. Itโ€™s a hell of a lot more steril to not inject air into the vial. Personally I never inject air into my vials ever and I can accurately load 3 different compounds into a syringe. If you for some reason just cannot get it down order some empty sterile 20ml vials and some 20-30cc syringes. Draw up all of the two compounds your injecting and then transfer them into the sterile 20 ml vial. Shake it Thoroughly and their you go now all you have to do is draw 2ml out of one vial.

The medical community has been doing this practice, and I have personally witnessed it.. I don't disagree that there is the potential of cross contamination, but there's also solvents inside of the product that would probably kill anything that is airborne..

Dang thatโ€™s weird, Iโ€™ve never experienced troubles like you explain unless the loader pin was much smaller, like a 27g 1.25โ€

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like using the 18 g โ€loaderโ€ pin. 15$ for a 100 and will eliminate loading issues furthermore youโ€™ll load your barrel in seconds, literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo pushing air in makes little difference and is overrated. I do however push some air into the first vial (for the hell of it) and with the second vial I don't worry about air because I don't want to fuck up my draw by getting air bubbles or accidently squirting some of the first compound into the other vial bc I'm worried about some damn air.. lol

I gotta be honest....I donโ€™t even understand how you can be having this issue. I draw two to three compounds per syringe practically every time and I never inject air into any of them and have never had this problem. I might get a slower draw on some compounds, but thatโ€™s it

I gotta be honest....I donโ€™t even understand how you can be having this issue. I draw two to three compounds per syringe practically every time and I never inject air into any of them and have never had this problem. I might get a slower draw on some compounds, but thatโ€™s it
I dont get it either. Maybe im just being too impatient

The medical community has been doing this practice, and I have personally witnessed it.. I don't disagree that there is the potential of cross contamination, but there's also solvents inside of the product that would probably kill anything that is airborne..
That doesnโ€™t surprise me. The medical community does a lot of things that I donโ€™t necessarily agree with like using 18-20g needles to draw blood or the constant aspirate no wait donโ€™t aspirate bs lol. Iโ€™m sure the chance of transferring bacteria to the vial isnโ€™t likely but their is still a chance especially considering most guys I know do injections in their bathrooms. I just font see what the point of injecting air into the vial is for it to flow slightly faster than it normally would. Personally I see no benefits from doing it and only potential negatives that can be the outcome.

I do this all the time. 18g to draw...

Wipe all my vial tops with an alcohol swab
Draw up 1ml of air
Inject air into first vial and pull 1ml out
Draw up another ml of air
Inject air into second bottle and pull 1ml out
and so on....

Pretty easy and never any issues. I have noticed that the 1" 18g holds about 0.1ml in it, so when filling, I only pull back to .9ml on the syringe. When i draw more air into to vial to prep for my next compound I get almost dead nuts 1ml. On the last compound I always max out the syringe to get a little extra loving. I normally save test for the last.

Get Shredded!
I do this all the time. 18g to draw...

Wipe all my vial tops with an alcohol swab
Draw up 1ml of air
Inject air into first vial and pull 1ml out
Draw up another ml of air
Inject air into second bottle and pull 1ml out
and so on....

Pretty easy and never any issues. I have noticed that the 1" 18g holds about 0.1ml in it, so when filling, I only pull back to .9ml on the syringe. When i draw more air into to vial to prep for my next compound I get almost dead nuts 1ml. On the last compound I always max out the syringe to get a little extra loving. I normally save test for the last.
I will only use a 18g. guys talk about it destroying their stopper, not sure what line they are using, but the ones I use do very well..

I will only use a 18g. guys talk about it destroying their stopper, not sure what line they are using, but the ones I use do very well..

That's what my preferred size is as well for drawing. I'm even using 20ml vials so theoretically I would puncture it twice as much as a 10ml and I have no problems with it messing up the stopper either.

That's what my preferred size is as well for drawing. I'm even using 20ml vials so theoretically I would puncture it twice as much as a 10ml and I have no problems with it messing up the stopper either.
exactly. Ive used even 10ml many times over beating the snot out of that stopper. it was fine..
I especially like the 18's for getting that last bit that us dudes fuss over like crack heads. I still get corky when I see a little bit left behind, and I refuse to toss it.
I believe I recently seen a member state that he mistaken the 18g as his change out, not realizing he never switched tips. No way can I mistaken that, no way. I watch where I'm pinning and I'd see it instantaneously.

Unless you're getting a blowie mid pin, not sure you'd miss switching that one out!

Unless you're getting a blowie mid pin, not sure you'd miss switching that one out!

I have taken my eye off the prize while watching TV or something like that but only for a brief second. Unless someone has some severe ADHD I don't know how they could not be so absent-minded lol.. but apparently it happens, I've done some pretty stupid shit in other aspects.

Back