• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RIP Kobe Bryant...??

I didn't say shit about him being a hero ...don't put fucking words in my mouth..he was a celebrity, that's all he was to me, but he was a human brother..he died and his daughter tragically..if u can't fucking figure out what I'm saying, your just trying to instigate..the dude died, his daughter died, show some fucking respect..and BTW I'm white as Casper the ghost, not sticking up for just my own kind.. if u don't understand it's all good

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I do feel bad for his children.

Both are appropriate. Check a dictionary and get back to me on that. Lol

I don't need a dictionary, the word hero is thrown around these days like the word racist is.

Your hero is a commander in chief that avoided Vietnam because daddy pushed 'bone spurs'. A complete embarrassment to anyone who actually served and especially the ones that lost their lives. And he disgraced John McCain. Commander in Chief my ass

The fact that his bone spurs appeared right as he was being drafted, stuck around for several years as needed for more deferments, and then were MIRACULOUSLY cured when the draft was over is a sure sign that God anointed him as the Chosen One, as he rightfully and righteously calls himself. No need for Jesus anymore, we got Trump.

This is truly a tragedy. Highly doubt Kobe was a rapist, an adulterer sure, but thats not deserving death. Kids dying is horrible, regardless if there parents are rich celebrities. Kids deserve a shot at life so I’m not gonna come in here with jokes, yet. Kobe > Lebron.

And if not for weak men, hero wouldn’t be a word, but I digress.

this shocked me when my wife told me. 9 people died. Sucks.

I'm not a fan of negro ping pong nor a Kobe fan but can you honestly say these guys never went out on the road and did some sport fucking? Maybe he was one that never did or maybe not. I can understand Lifter916 anger cause he is obviously a fan. Just can't imagine the wife and kids of Kobe and what they are going through right now. How long will it take them to comprehend that this really happened

It's absolutely amazing that someone can't start a thread saying RIP to a NBA legend and his 13 year old daughter and it turning into a political debate.

No actually I didn't, I am college educated.

It's all good bro, just a little friendly banter in the pit. I actually don't watch basketball at all and I'm not a fan of sports being one of the only promising legal ways for "inner city youth" to make it in the world. Most of these guys are just grown children with money, no positve male figures in their lives at a young age to exemplify how to grow up and be a man. And to add to customs post I've also heard basketball reffered to as run nigger run.....sorry it is the pit

Maybe the 60,000 American servicemen that lost their lives in Vietnam and their families you fucking dick

I served in the US Army dick, and if I were younger and had to go to Vietnam I wouldn't of gone either.

god damn. How does every thread turn into politics?,

Not by me I was just pointing out that this over paid basketball player was not hero and he cheated on his wife and raped a young girl.

Proof you are a PUSSY

No I am intelligent and that war could not be won, thousands of men lost their lives for nothing, and many more are now homeless in the streets today.

Get Shredded!
I'm not a fan of negro ping pong nor a Kobe fan but can you honestly say these guys never went out on the road and did some sport fucking? Maybe he was one that never did or maybe not. I can understand Lifter916 anger cause he is obviously a fan. Just can't imagine the wife and kids of Kobe and what they are going through right now. How long will it take them to comprehend that this really happened
Nope not a fan of his.. in fact I hate the damn Lakers..but when someone wants to talk shit about a guy who was not a fucking murderous hardcore criminal who just died along side his teenage daughter..just tells me the dude wants to pick a fight and is stirring the pot..I'll leave this alone, I think I made my point anyways..

Nope not a fan of his.. in fact I hate the damn Lakers..but when someone wants to talk shit about a guy who was not a fucking murderous hardcore criminal who just died along side his teenage daughter..just tells me the dude wants to pick a fight and is stirring the pot..I'll leave this alone, I think I made my point anyways..

It is not "talking shit" if it is true.

No I am intelligent and that war could not be won, thousands of men lost their lives for nothing, and many more are now homeless in the streets today.

You would have gotten off on the penis too small clause I'm sure. PUSSY

You would have gotten off on the penis too small clause I'm sure. PUSSY

What branch of military did you serve in, what was your MOS, where did you do Basic and AIT and where were you stationed? (don't use Google)

Your hero is a commander in chief that avoided Vietnam because daddy pushed 'bone spurs'. A complete embarrassment to anyone who actually served and especially the ones that lost their lives. And he disgraced John McCain. Commander in Chief my ass

The Vietnam war had absolutely nothing to do with the United States. So What kind of person would want to go risk their life thousands of miles away in some foreign land to fight a war for some other country? sounds like a smart move to me

It is not "talking shit" if it is true.
So..if ur daughter died in a fucking plane crash and some guy said ya but...she did this/that in her lifetime at her funeral...it wouldn't be considered talking shit? We've all done a ton of shit..this is obvious in the lifestyle..u don't have to respect or like the guy..but when he dies at 41 yrs old in an accident..

The Vietnam war had absolutely nothing to do with the United States. So What kind of person would want to go risk their life thousands of miles away in some foreign land to fight a war for some other country? sounds like a smart move to me

Thank you, a voice of reason.

So..if ur daughter died in a fucking plane crash and some guy said ya but...she did this/that in her lifetime at her funeral...it wouldn't be considered talking shit? We've all done a ton of shit..this is obvious in the lifestyle..u don't have to respect or like the guy..but when he dies at 41 yrs old in an accident..

Oh no, I think that is tragic. I just said he not a hero and I think he is/was a piece of shit.

Back