• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster meals by heavy hitter

IML Gear Cream!
Heres my creation...lol

Meal #4 of the day
Picture is a little blurry. This looks like a sweet potato with some shredded chicken and cheese?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work I love to cook too.
Hell man, half the reason I go to the gym is so I can eat the food I cook without being a lard ass! Lol

Spare ribs going on the smoker for the super bowl. What’s everyone else making?

Attachments

• 9B2507F1-3F52-4753-8397-96049F992EBA.jpeg
    9B2507F1-3F52-4753-8397-96049F992EBA.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 30
Boom!

Attachments

• 4DBBCB70-8406-4C03-8E0A-87D7BF1B7DC1.jpeg
    4DBBCB70-8406-4C03-8E0A-87D7BF1B7DC1.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 29
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Between first rib picture and last was about three hours. That about how long it tales to smoke them? At what temperature? What all did you baste/season it with? For me, nothing hits the spot like a rack of ribs.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Between first rib picture and last was about three hours. That about how long it tales to smoke them? At what temperature? What all did you baste/season it with? For me, nothing hits the spot like a rack of ribs.
I smoked them for 4 hours at 230 degrees. Then wrapped them in foil and left them in the smoker another hours. Then I brushed them on both sides with bbq sauce and grilled them till about crispy in the grill. For the rub, I used 1/4 cup of paprika, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tbl each of garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, seasoned salt. I rubbed that on and let it sit overnight. These turned out pull apart tender and super tasty. Oh, I used famous Dave’s sweet and sassy bbq sauce

- - - Updated - - -

I also mix 1/4 cup each of oil, cider vinegar, and apple juice in a sprayer and I spray the ribs at our every 20 minutes after the first hour.

Strip steak sandwich with blue cheese horseradish sauce, havarti cheese, and fried onions

Oops, forgot the pic

Attachments

• 5815CEF5-C04A-457E-A5C3-B7B8A1D90751.jpeg
    5815CEF5-C04A-457E-A5C3-B7B8A1D90751.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
Unbelievable. Homemade blue cheese horseradish? Never had those two together. Sounds out of this world good.
It’s a good combo. I mix blue cheese crumbles in mayonnaise with Worcestershire sauce, dried mushroom powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and horseradish. It’s lie a kick up horseradish sauce that you would eat with prime rib

Get Shredded!
Awwww yeah, smoked potatoes with homemade chili and all the toppings

Attachments

• E8E18051-C11A-48BF-A885-F219C9ADA5CF.jpeg
    E8E18051-C11A-48BF-A885-F219C9ADA5CF.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 26
Olive Garden zuppa toscana copycat. I’ve got the recipe if anyone is interested

Attachments

• 04F65D33-6DE1-45DA-8CE8-5FE668D35B3A.jpeg
    04F65D33-6DE1-45DA-8CE8-5FE668D35B3A.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 26
That looks so good! Like a dessert!

Max
It really was! Smoking potatoes is one of my favorite ways to cook them. And topped with some homemade chili and all the other goodies on it makes for such a good meal. My kids ask for these at least once a week

The chili on top of the potatoe is pure genius. Your brain works way more creatively than mine does. I would have never thougbt of any of the things you post. Seems as if I always get stuck on the same meals over and over. The variety you create is pretty wild bro. I wish my mind was more creative for sure.

Say heavy, do you make your own spaghetti sauce? I've always wanted to make my own rather than buying the canned/bottled junk off the store shelf that is loaded with sodium.

It really was! Smoking potatoes is one of my favorite ways to cook them. And topped with some homemade chili and all the other goodies on it makes for such a good meal. My kids ask for these at least once a week

You know, I was in Louisiana and stopped at the little barbecue-pizza-joint(odd combo); they had smoked potato salad as a side. It was sooo good. They had real hardwood smokers running w ribs, sausages, and butt roasts going all day and the potato salad was infused with all the smoke flavor. I love that smoky barbecue and good barbecue is hard to find. I always travel and seek out neighborhood secret joints and it is really rare to find good barbecue. Even in Texas(multiple cities), Kansas City, Memphis,
North Carolina, California, etc. they all have their own style of doing things and idea of what good barbecue is. One thing I do love is Memphis Hot Chicken! It is crazy good and if it isn’t orange and covered in sauce w fries and 2
pieces of plain white Wonderbread on top; it is not authentic. Lol. I think you may love food as a much as I do. I base my trips around where I want to eat!!

Max

Last edited:
The chili on top of the potatoe is pure genius. Your brain works way more creatively than mine does. I would have never thougbt of any of the things you post. Seems as if I always get stuck on the same meals over and over. The variety you create is pretty wild bro. I wish my mind was more creative for sure.

Say heavy, do you make your own spaghetti sauce? I've always wanted to make my own rather than buying the canned/bottled junk off the store shelf that is loaded with sodium.
I sure as hell do. The chicken parm I posted in Max’s thread had my homemade marinara on it. I’m actually making some this week with some sausage and peppers and onions over spaghetti.
Here’s the breakdown for it
go to Walmart and buy a can of Cento brand crushed tomatoes and cento tomato paste. They come in a bright yellow cab and are the best I’ve found. Chop up half and onion and 3 cloves of garlic. In a saucepan add 1/4 cup olive oil and heat on med high and toss in the oil and garlic and sauté until they’re translucent. Add the can of tomato paste and stir for around a minute until it’s sticky and dark. This makes it sweeter. Add in the can of crushed tomatoes, turn the heat to medium low, add 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn of the heat and add some fresh torn basil and you’re good to go! It’ll look like this! This is eggplant parm with an Italian sausage

Attachments

• B17B460D-1D9F-4421-916B-7BD1C135F54F.jpeg
    B17B460D-1D9F-4421-916B-7BD1C135F54F.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 26
You know, I was in Louisiana and stopped at the little barbecue-pizza-joint(odd combo); they had smoked potato salad as a side. It was sooo good. They had real hardwood smokers running w ribs, sausages, and butt roasts going all day and the potato salad was infused with all the smoke flavor. I love that smoky barbecue and good barbecue is hard to find. I always travel and seek out neighborhood secret joints and it is really rare to find good barbecue. Even in Texas(multiple cities), Kansas City, Memphis,
North Carolina, California, etc. they all have their own style of doing things and idea of what good barbecue is. One thing I do love is Memphis Hot Chicken! It is crazy good and if it isn’t orange and covered in sauce w fries and 2
pieces of plain white Wonderbread on top; it is not authentic. Lol. I think you may love food as a much as I do. I base my trips around where I want to eat!!

Max
You wanna know what’s amazing??? Smoked egg salad!! Boil your eggs to a soft boil, peel then, and smoke them the rest of the way and make egg salad with them. It’ll change your life

- - - Updated - - -

You wanna know what’s amazing??? Smoked egg salad!! Boil your eggs to a soft boil, peel then, and smoke them the rest of the way and make egg salad with them. It’ll change your life
Also, there’s gotta be a pickle chip tooth picked to the top of your hot chicken

IML Gear Cream!
These are the tomatoes you want for authentic marinara. Crushed San Marzanos

Attachments

• 1024FADE-554F-4794-9A5E-86BD37B2EAA6.jpeg
    1024FADE-554F-4794-9A5E-86BD37B2EAA6.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 29
I sure as hell do. The chicken parm I posted in Max’s thread had my homemade marinara on it. I’m actually making some this week with some sausage and peppers and onions over spaghetti.
Here’s the breakdown for it
go to Walmart and buy a can of Cento brand crushed tomatoes and cento tomato paste. They come in a bright yellow cab and are the best I’ve found. Chop up half and onion and 3 cloves of garlic. In a saucepan add 1/4 cup olive oil and heat on med high and toss in the oil and garlic and sauté until they’re translucent. Add the can of tomato paste and stir for around a minute until it’s sticky and dark. This makes it sweeter. Add in the can of crushed tomatoes, turn the heat to medium low, add 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn of the heat and add some fresh torn basil and you’re good to go! It’ll look like this! This is eggplant parm with an Italian sausage

I'm so doing this this weekend. sounds and looks stellar. Thanks heavy.

Thanks guys! Glad you’re enjoying

Creole spiced ham that is going to be turned into scalloped potato and ham casserole later

Attachments

• EB9D3970-34E3-4209-AAF9-AEF29C258964.jpeg
    EB9D3970-34E3-4209-AAF9-AEF29C258964.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 19
And here’s the finished scalloped potato and ham casserole

Attachments

• 40570FFE-3424-442A-91B1-32A9E180E1BA.jpeg
    40570FFE-3424-442A-91B1-32A9E180E1BA.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 17
Hot thread !!

I KNEW THIS THREAD WOULD KICK OFF !!

NEW PICTURE HEAVY, LOOKS GREAT BROTHER !! 3 more months ill update mine, i wanted to say i was going to the thread for ideas then started going for the way your actually preparing your foods and spicing them, i showed my wife a couple dishes and i was like, read it, learn it, live it !! lol

AWESOME THREAD BROTHER THANK YOU, ill post a thread now about my orders im running MONSTER RIGHT NOW AND IM VERY HAPPY

Back