• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Recommendations for wrist straps And lifting belt?

chicagosterone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What wraps and belts are you guys using.....good/ bad, looking to make a quality purchase..... can you guys give me some recommendations help a brother out....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I use an RDX leather(my Cardillo got lost somehow) belt love it such good quality very reasonably priced...also have a Iron Bull neoprene belt for like arm day 30bux works for what I want it for.if u have the money get a cardillo there always a certain type of pride and confidence I had wearing that belt.

I use an RDX leather(my Cardillo got lost somehow) belt love it such good quality very reasonably priced...also have a Iron Bull neoprene belt for like arm day 30bux works for what I want it for.if u have the money get a cardillo there always a certain type of pride and confidence I had wearing that belt.
Right on....imma look these up and get back to you.

Those cardillos are bad ass.... I'm 5'10 thinking what size.... there's a few different options.... I've seen some others in the past, can't think of the brand off hand but these look like the real deal. The occidental leathers of the weight world.

They have a sizing chart in the site that tells you what waist sizes are what size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those cardillos are bad ass.... I'm 5'10 thinking what size.... there's a few different options.... I've seen some others in the past, can't think of the brand off hand but these look like the real deal. The occidental leathers of the weight world.

Yeah bro they are special for sure. They are comfortable you can get them customized and man it's like having any other bad ass gym gear ... they are anabolic too lol.

They have a sizing chart in the site that tells you what waist sizes are what size

The all seem to be 4" , then there's the tappered front down to 2"...... any benefits for the tappered vs the all around 4"?

Cardillo for belts and check out versa grips!
The cardillo for sure....looks like money well spent.... Ill check out those versa's..... I'm not exactly a brand whore but ido appreciate good shit. I don't cheap out on my tools, no need to cheap out here either.

IML Gear Cream!
The all seem to be 4" , then there's the tappered front down to 2"...... any benefits for the tappered vs the all around 4"?

You taking about the stick weight belt if I’m correct they are all tapered the same and I think it’s really just personal preference just like some people like the clasp I prefer the notches

You taking about the stick weight belt if I’m correct they are all tapered the same and I think it’s really just personal preference just like some people like the clasp I prefer the notches

Do you use a tapered or all around?

Cardillo for belts and check out versa grips!
Those versas look bad ass too, but do they serve the purpose to increase grip strength for let's say rack pulls, deadlifts, shrugs? You catching what I'm throwing?

Those versas look bad ass too, but do they serve the purpose to increase grip strength for let's say rack pulls, deadlifts, shrugs? You catching what I'm throwing?

I almost don’t even have to grip it with my hands while doing those if I’m using the versa grips bro. Well worth the money!

100%. They have a leathery sticky material. Once your locked in and they are tight around the bar it’s game on!
I have had mine for over 2yrs and the grip hasn’t really changed at all from them.
I will only use them when I need to.

Last edited:
Yea mine have taken a beating and they still work mint. Def worth the 50-60$ you won’t regret it!

Yea mine have taken a beating and they still work mint. Def worth the 50-60$ you won’t regret it!
Hell yeah... ill be sure to post up when that custom cardillo comes in..... the versas look bomb too. Now to figure out whether i want the originals or the extremes.... i feel like you can't go wrong with OGs.

Hell yeah... ill be sure to post up when that custom cardillo comes in..... the versas look bomb too. Now to figure out whether i want the originals or the extremes.... i feel like you can't go wrong with OGs.

Yea I have the OG’s they didn’t make the extremes when I bought mine. I’m not really sure the difference? I think the extremes have alittle more support?

Get Shredded!
Depends what and how you are lifting....

Inzer belts and wraps. You can't go wrong.

I have the strong wraps from Mark Bell and they are good but pricey.

Back