• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marijuana gummies

glock4319

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven’t smoked since I was a teenager, my wife has never tried it. I had a friend tell me about the gummies cause she doesn’t wanna smoke. Anyone with experience with these gummies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven’t smoked since I was a teenager, my wife has never tried it. I had a friend tell me about the gummies cause she doesn’t wanna smoke. Anyone with experience with these gummies?

I love me some edibles. But with that being said,you really need to figure or find out the mg's of them. A newbie doesnt need much more then 15-20mg's. But edibles are creepers so dont eat your starting point wait 30mins and think they're bunk and re eat that amount again. Or you will finally get hit with the first wave and the second wave will floor your ass. Just start will lower mg edibles until you have it figure tf out bro...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yes, Gummies rule. Like TN said, start low. If you can get 10 mg ones, start there. Takes a while to kick in. (Hours sometimes).
IF you have sleep issues, taking Indica ones at night will cure that! (Awesome, mummy like sleep)...

not sure if it fits your diet but the chocolate bars are great, they come with a fixed amount of THC and you can just chew off what you want for experience. Its legal where I live, so I have dabbled around in a bunch of different kinds. Definitely take it slow, i made the mistake of popping like three gummies my first time then ended up staring out the window at nothing for three hours :D

they can be awesome if you don't overdose...
good luck & have fun

10 mg felt weak to me so my dumb ass tried 20 mg the next weekend and I was stoned out of my mind. I could barely walk. NEVER again.

Fuck that. Take your car keys throw them in a safe place, eat 100-150mg of thc and enjoy the ride. Just don’t have anything planned for the next morning lol.

lol. lightweight

I dont normally use THC so for a newbie it was way too much. 12 MG probably would have been perfect.

IML Gear Cream!

I like edibles but it is a different type of high than smoking it.

Did you post this yesterday? I could have swore I commented on it.

Start with 5mg if you haven't done any in a long while. Give it 1hr before you take any more. Most edibles will be in 10mg increments. An edible high is much more sedating than smoking flower.

My buddy gets 75 mg and 150 mg gummies from NC and brings home a brown bag full every week or two. I hadnt smoked in years and tried a whole 75 mg gummie right before a 12 hour shift and killed it all night. I have always had a high tolerance to everything though so probably wouldn’t recommend this for everyone because we all react differently to all things rather it gear or gummies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I haven’t smoked since I was in my 20’s and my wife never has. We primarily want to chill after the kids go to bed and we’re interested in seeing how sex is when high. Is sex on a weed high better? I live in Alabama so it’s not legal here. How do I get a hold of some?

Ok I haven’t smoked since I was in my 20’s and my wife never has. We primarily want to chill after the kids go to bed and we’re interested in seeing how sex is when high. Is sex on a weed high better? I live in Alabama so it’s not legal here. How do I get a hold of some?

Sourcing rec drugs is against the rules

Sex on weed is incredible tho. Just saying.... way better than sloppy drunk sex

Get Shredded!

Vote in politicians who will change the backward laws in Alabama?

Otherwise take a vacation to... shit you gotta go a long way. Michigan appears to be closest. Don't try to bring any back tho unless you know the risks since LE is watching for that whole pot tourism w/ souvenirs trick.

I've posted this one before but it's always gold. "I think we can all agree a gummi bear shouldn't be able to steal your soul":

I got hungry eating those things once. ONCE!

I think I had a panic attack from being so stoned. I broke out in a full body drenching sweat lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gummies are bomb just eat a few at first and wait awhile to see how you feel. I fucked up and ate the whole bag of 30 gummies at 25 mg apiece I was fucked up for like 3 days

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

The gummies are bomb just eat a few at first and wait awhile to see how you feel. I fucked up and ate the whole bag of 30 gummies at 25 mg apiece I was fucked up for like 3 days

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Jesus. I ate 150mg once and it lasted for at least 24hrs. I was fucked up.

Gummies or edibles are a good way for a beginner to start. Edibles definitely hit you differently and will sneak up on you. The problem with gummies are they are made from bulk weed from whatever dominant strain (sativa or Indica). Where I live it's approved for medical or recreational and everything from edibles to actual weed is lab tested for potency which is nice. To truly get good effects you need to experiment with specific strains like skywalker or gorilla glue for example. With lab tested for potency strains it makes it pretty easy to make your own thc infused oil with coconut oil and can be dosed accordingly along with specific strain attributes instead of multiple strains from the same indica/sativa types.

Gummies or edibles are a good way for a beginner to start. Edibles definitely hit you differently and will sneak up on you. The problem with gummies are they are made from bulk weed from whatever dominant strain (sativa or Indica). Where I live it's approved for medical or recreational and everything from edibles to actual weed is lab tested for potency which is nice. To truly get good effects you need to experiment with specific strains like skywalker or gorilla glue for example. With lab tested for potency strains it makes it pretty easy to make your own thc infused oil with coconut oil and can be dosed accordingly along with specific strain attributes instead of multiple strains from the same indica/sativa types.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't a lot of the concentrates made out of trim and shake? I know back in the day when it was first getting going, the rage was that bubble hash and all they used was trim for that.

I have noticed here that there aren't any strain specific edibles. Even in CO on the recreational scene, I don't see too many strain specific edibles. Normally it's just wax that's specific.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't a lot of the concentrates made out of trim and shake? I know back in the day when it was first getting going, the rage was that bubble hash and all they used was trim for that.

I have noticed here that there aren't any strain specific edibles. Even in CO on the recreational scene, I don't see too many strain specific edibles. Normally it's just wax that's specific.

The concentrates I have seen are strain specific. There were a bunch of idiots where I live blowing themselves up using butane to make there own concentrates. It takes a couple of ounces of weed to make 10g of concentrates. They have several "concentrates now like wax, batter, honeycomb, etc. The pic below is taken off the dispensary website below. I can even have it delivered like a pizza if I want :D.

Attachments

• Weed.JPG
    Weed.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Weed1.JPG
    Weed1.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 18
The concentrates I have seen are strain specific. There were a bunch of idiots where I live blowing themselves up using butane to make there own concentrates. It takes a couple of ounces of weed to make 10g of concentrates. They have several "concentrates now like wax, batter, honeycomb, etc. The pic below is taken off the dispensary website below. I can even have it delivered like a pizza if I want :D.
No delivery here yet but you can order and just go pick up. Maybe soon!! I'm jealous. Who knew Half Baked was so on point with the weed delivery? They were ahead of their time.

No delivery here yet but you can order and just go pick up. Maybe soon!! I'm jealous. Who knew Half Baked was so on point with the weed delivery? They were ahead of their time.

Ha ha yeah I would definitely orer from "Mr. Nice Guy" especially with the pharmaceutical grown weed they had. It was a trip when I actually tried out the home delivery. Pretty cool day and age where you can have delivery or pickup just like restaraunt food.

Your wife gives great gummies....got me off faster than your toothless, meth head sister.

my FDA company phone

Back