• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marijuana gummies

IML Gear Cream!
Wife and I took a 5mg gummy last night. Didn’t get a buzz per say, just got real relaxed and slept great. I’m thinking 10mgs tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wife and I took a 5mg gummy last night. Didn’t get a buzz per say, just got real relaxed and slept great. I’m thinking 10mgs tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 is my magic spot.

I took 10 last night and nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard gummies are coated with the drug its not mixed in so be careful handling it, and was your hands before fingerbangin your girls butthole. but seriousley was your hands before you touch your kids. I dont use any of this shit just saying

I heard gummies are coated with the drug its not mixed in so be careful handling it, and was your hands before fingerbangin your girls butthole. but seriousley was your hands before you touch your kids. I dont use any of this shit just saying

Typically it's a concentrate that's made into the "gummy" mixture. They aren't coated with it.

Typically it's a concentrate that's made into the "gummy" mixture. They aren't coated with it.

Exactly. Normally there are tinctures in there. I eat 40mg at a time but I smoke alot of wax. My gf doesn't smoke and 5mg is great for her

I took 10 last night and nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
15 mg is good for me but I seldom use THC.

I took 20 mg once and I was beyond hammered.

I prefer CBD gummies :) Gummies infused with CBD serve many medicinal purposes as well, but with CBD being legal you can now go pick them up in a local store near you. However, there are two important distinctions between the type of CBD gummies that you can purchase. They are gummies made with either full-spectrum CBD or broad-spectrum CBD.

Get Shredded!
Guys, have you ever tried the coffee infused with CBD oils? Because I drank :) Overall, I enjoyed the cbd oil coffee and can see myself giving it out as a novelty gift. Putting CBD in my morning coffee made me a happier, more productive person at work.

This happens when the immune system is strong. He immediately tries to get rid of harmful products, and therefore you do not feel any pleasure. When I wanted to lose weight, I took cannabis (I was just told that weed helps to reduce weight). I've been taking cannabis for two months and I haven't had any changes in my weight. I spent some time trying to get rid of my addiction and discovered apple cider gummies. I decided to try them, as I read that apple cider vinegar contained in these gummies helps to reduce the accumulated fat and increase its burning.

Back