• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Straightupkratom.com is looking for 3-5 Loggers for Newly released Products!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Brought to you by:
https://straightupkratom.com/
We are looking for 3-5 ASF members
Willingness to give a detailed log and Review
On Our New Products From
Our Old Forrest Kratom Line.
If you are interested and able to meet the requirements please apply below.

DPZ6Gbh.jpg

Old Forest Green Dampar
(Click name for direct access)
A naturally-occurring hybrid of the other two main strains, Green Dampar is known to provide a harmonious blend of all reported benefits.
Nice clean energy that later becomes more sedating.

03Pi2BK.jpg
Old Forest White Elephant
(Click name for direct access)
For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from very large leaves.

REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of each product. Give a review and some detail about packaging, Aroma, Freshness, dosage taken, Time taken, Mixability, Effects, Time of duration, etc.
All Products Are Shipped in Hermetically Sealed, Mylar Moisture Barrier Bags for Maximum Long-Term Quality Retention
WE DO NOT SHIP TO: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Also Please include StraightUpKratom in your title.
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
Shop – straightupkratom.com

I’d be open to log been looking to purchase some for a while and would be my first time using it so I could give some fresh honest feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent opportunity everyone! It’s actually pretty cool as you can log such things on what you take it with, empty stomach or full, morning, day, evening. All this should play a role in how it reacts with you.

Exactly.. The little things... Make a big difference..
:)

I would be super interested in logging my usage I have been looking into kratom for sleep and pain relief but have never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I’d be open to log been looking to purchase some for a while and would be my first time using it so I could give some fresh honest feedback

Jape I know it’s not up to me but damn for some reason I can see a badass log out of you on this man

I would be super interested in logging my usage I have been looking into kratom for sleep and pain relief but have never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If it’s sleep and pain there’s certain strains that will do both of these and they do wonders in these departments

Jape I know it’s not up to me but damn for some reason I can see a badass log out of you on this man

Thanks man I’ve seen people say so many good things and my cousin just tried some and swear by it.... I’m super OCD so I wrote everything down throughout my day already

Thanks man I’ve seen people say so many good things and my cousin just tried some and swear by it.... I’m super OCD so I wrote everything down throughout my day already

Most welcome! And it’s some very interesting stuff each strain has its special characteristics.
Haha I know you do I read that somewhere from you and that would be excellent for this opportunity.

IML Gear Cream!
Id be down. It’s been awhile since I’ve used any kratom, and I suffer from anxiety and sleep issues ...so if you have a blend that can help that I’d be happy to keep a log

Last edited:
Id be down. It’s been awhile since I’ve used any kratom, and I suffer from anxiety and sleep issues ...so if you have a blend that can help that I’d be happy to keep a log
Have you seen my log about using Kratom?
I was very skeptical with sampling these, for years I put it off. My log was created 9-7-2019, I officially fully support and endorse these products. I had great assistance from Mace picking his head almost daily with voice messages.
IMO people owe it to themselves to at-least sample these once, like anything in life.

Mace, Heavyhitter is solid as they come and very unbiased, I think he would do great sampling these, at the same time learning with his very own unique experience. He has my vote!
I would really enjoy seeing his feedback..

When you have some time Heavy, check out my log, no rush, it's there for educational purposes.
Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)

Big and Mare also 2 other great contributing members.. Man, look as these entries!:twothumbs:
Right on..

old forest white hulu is my favorite strain for sure. Is white elephant the same feeling but stronger?

Have you seen my log about using Kratom?
I was very skeptical with sampling these, for years I put it off. My log was created 9-7-2019, I officially fully support and endorse these products. I had great assistance from Mace picking his head almost daily with voice messages.
IMO people owe it to themselves to at-least sample these once, like anything in life.

Mace, Heavyhitter is solid as they come and very unbiased, I think he would do great sampling these, at the same time learning with his very own unique experience. He has my vote!
I would really enjoy seeing his feedback..

When you have some time Heavy, check out my log, no rush, it's there for educational purposes.
Visions kratom log (comparisons with smart drugs)
I’ll definitely check out that log. I’ve really been considering trying Kratom again for some of the issues I have. Chris Bell is a huge proponent of it

I’ll definitely check out that log. I’ve really been considering trying Kratom again for some of the issues I have. Chris Bell is a huge proponent of it

if you come across any information and literature that you feel will be helpful definitely post it up, because all of us are still learning as we go, with everything that is.

Big and Mare also 2 other great contributing members.. Man, look as these entries!:twothumbs:
Right on..

Thanks vision read thru pretty much your entire log and definitely piqued my interest even more haha

if you come across any information and literature that you feel will be helpful definitely post it up, because all of us are still learning as we go, with everything that is.
have you seen his new documentary about kratom? It’s called a leaf of faith

It’s pretty interesting haha! Even eating or drinking something with citrus almost amplifies the effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Your right.. There are different potentiators that will help enhance the effects.. Although it is always recommend to to take on an empty stomach. Food will effect absorption and lesson the Desired effects that you would normally see and feel..
Here are a few potentiators
70Dqld8.png

Last edited:
It’s pretty interesting haha! Even eating or drinking something with citrus almost amplifies the effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Your right.. There are different potentiators that will help enhance the effects.. Although it is always recommend to to take on an empty stomach. Food will effect absorption and lesson the Desired effects that you would normally see and feel..
Here are a few potentiators
70Dqld8.png

That’s a good list of potentiators! Correct best on a empty stomach. This is when I can feel it most. When I have food with it, it almost dampens the feeling.

That’s a good list of potentiators! Correct best on a empty stomach. This is when I can feel it most. When I have food with it, it almost dampens the feeling.

Exactly.. Food really delays and lessons the effects.. It is so important when talking to especially first timers that they understand this.. Also that they start low dose.
Hate for the first experience to be a bad one

Exactly.. Food really delays and lessons the effects.. It is so important when talking to especially first timers that they understand this.. Also that they start low dose.
Hate for the first experience to be a bad one

I definitely agree with you on this. My first few times I 100% took to much and I had to find my balance. Like you said you only need a little to start and if needed slowly up it.

I’m very curious to try it with a apple cider vinegar shot.

I definitely agree with you on this. My first few times I 100% took to much and I had to find my balance. Like you said you only need a little to start and if needed slowly up it.

I’m very curious to try it with a apple cider vinegar shot.

What did you experience by taking too much?

What did you experience by taking too much?
Some if taking to much when they first try can make them feel a little sick or qweezy.
Also , when taking a fine powder and someone isnt use to it or how to take it. It will get in all the spaces in your mouth you dont want and feel nasty.. Gritty. .. I always recommend for first time users to start 2-3grams. Mixed in about 6oz of oj. Dont sip. But just chug down. Kinda like you do with a beer bong..

Back