• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test e 250 / Eq 400/ TreE 200

Jakso20

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 44 5'10 225lbs been taking gear on and off since I was 25. Right now im running Gc test e 250/ eq400/ trenE 200.
Twice a week I run test 250 .5 cc / .5cc eq400 and 1cc tren 200.
What do you guys think about this cycle?

Last edited:
Id like to see how it goes. Using lower end dosages with all the years under your belt; I am sure you will get good results, especially knowing your diet/training plan. Showing what you eat and how you train would give a better idea of your results. Even if you were on TRT, you can look phenomenal. I would definitely take advantage of the three compounds by taking increased protein and workout intensity while ON . Good luck my friend

Max

Ive Been eating pretty clean. Been meal planning and getting in around 200gram a protien a day. It's been a lot of work. Working out 6 days a week., but I managed to put on a solid 10lbs.

Ive Been eating pretty clean. Been meal planning and getting in around 200gram a protien a day. It's been a lot of work. Working out 6 days a week., but I managed to put on a solid 10lbs.

That is great!. During a decent cycle, I only gain about 7-13lbs but I stay on the leaner side all year. For beginners, they seem to gain a lot more. Being that your diet and training is solid, I think your doing great. How you liking the brand?

Max

Well this was my first order with Gc and I am very happy with the results. The Tren E is keeping me up at night, and im sweating like a pig. Oh and the test is keeping me solid.:twothumbs:

Id like to see how it goes. Using lower end dosages with all the years under your belt; I am sure you will get good results, especially knowing your diet/training plan. Showing what you eat and how you train would give a better idea of your results. Even if you were on TRT, you can look phenomenal. I would definitely take advantage of the three compounds by taking increased protein and workout intensity while ON . Good luck my friend

Max
Do you think that all of these compounds are on the lower end?

Max
Do you think that all of these compounds are on the lower end?

Yes sir. IMO

Max

Ive been on this cycle for 8 weeks now. Ive put on 10lbs of lean muscle. When I was younger. I have done cycles of tren a 100 eOd. Personally it made me feel like shit. Idk felt pretty good this time and still made some decent gains.

Ive been on this cycle for 8 weeks now. Ive put on 10lbs of lean muscle. When I was younger. I have done cycles of tren a 100 eOd. Personally it made me feel like shit. Idk felt pretty good this time and still made some decent gains.

That is good that you use less. If more is not necessary for a guy; that is a great thing. Some people need less, some more. Seems to be a biological+genetic crapshoot as to how much of what and for whom. I want to run some Test Iso and Tren Hex w GH, low-dose, for a long cycle (16 weeks) and see how I do.

Max

The question isn’t “What do you guys think of this cycle”. More importantly, what are you trying to accomplish? Your running 850mg of gear per week....you should be beyond asking people what they think. My two cents.

I'm 44 5'10 225lbs been taking gear on and off since I was 25. Right now im running Gc test e 250/ eq400/ trenE 200.
Twice a week I run test 250 .5 cc / .5cc eq400 and 1cc tren 200.
What do you guys think about this cycle?

The question isn’t “What do you guys think of this cycle”. More importantly, what are you trying to accomplish? Your running 850mg of gear per week....you should be beyond asking people what they think. My two cents.

I was thinking the same thing reading the OP. What are you trying to accomplish? Lose, gain, recomp? Personally I don't run EQ for less than 16 weeks at minimum 600 week. Off course I wouldnt recommend running tren for 16 weeks. I never liked the EQ/Tren combo. Just my opinion

I think your better off running 500mg test a week split 250. If your eating and training like you say I think you would be blown away by the results and you don't have to worry about three compounds. Next cycle add something else

Looks good to me. I typically would run the EQ at least 16 weeks as well. And adding the tren the last 8 to 12 weeks

Back