• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Massachusetts serial pooper arrested after police catch her defecating in parking lot

Looks like she is dropping a huge, painful deuce while her picture is being taken
694940094001_6126292191001_6126292088001-vs.jpg

I used to work in a lab- we had our own serial pooper who struck late at night- they didnt account for all the cameras though- apparently they had a beef with their boss/bosses and thought that was the best way to respond - educated person mind you- I wasnt privvy to all the details but it was handled internally - they didnt actually see the person in the act on camera but after a few deuces showed up different dates, they had the same person near the area and late at night and pieced the shit together

shoot I remember now- we didnt call brah the serial pooper- he was the mad shitter

What a party pooper...

Shit rolls down hill, poor girl. Let this roll right off your back ma’am.

if she wiped, I’d hit it 😉

I just don't get what is wrong with people these days like this lady and the boy that she is nanny to (DomZan)- I bet she crapped in the parking lot so DomZan would stop eating her shit

Last edited:
Y'all need to get off your high horses.

You trying to tell me you've never pooped in the street just cuz?

My daughter pooped on the river bank when we went kayaking once. I mention it from time to time when I want to piss her off lol

she gets super embarrassed but I remember cuz she was like 5 and that turd was a full grown man turd no doubt. She been letting that one build up before we launched must be haha

Y'all need to get off your high horses.

You trying to tell me you've never pooped in the street just cuz?

I've shit in the woods and wiped with leaves on many occasion. Never in the street, on asphalt, concrete, etc. Nope. Not once.

Are you sayin' that you have?

was the captian on vacation in the area, we all know how fond he was of his infamous poop thread

Damn just the other day I cought my neighbor letting his dog shit on my front porch so i walked over to his house with my newspaper in hand dropped my shorts and took a shit by his front door I even finished reading the paper. Paybacks a bitch

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

Damn just the other day I cought my neighbor letting his dog shit on my front porch so i walked over to his house with my newspaper in hand dropped my shorts and took a shit by his front door I even finished reading the paper. Paybacks a bitch

had a neighbor who would let her dogs out they would run accross the street and shit in my yard, I asked her politely to stop, she denied it was her dogs. after it continued I would just scoop it up and throw it on her front door. she asked me about it and I said I have no idea what your talking about, I dont own any dogs

Get Shredded!
you mean you watched that in Me, Myself and Irene

was the captian on vacation in the area, we all know how fond he was of his infamous poop thread

Now that's pretty funny. Hope the Captn makes his cameo appearance here again lol he's missed!

Back