Vaccinations: Think outside the box. Think for yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    We are all guinea pigs to the medical field. There's no way to do long term studies 25 years plus on drugs to know the effects before they come out. Push it thru the FDA and hope it doesn't kill anyone.
    Or push it through knowing full well it will kill people. I mean heck they're putting mercury in vaccines! What the F is that in there for!? No way in hell they don't know its harmful, no way in hell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daark View Post

just a joke guys
    That's ridiculous.

Ya and people have never died from taking a vaccine, as if. So are the people providing the vaccine murderers as well or do they get a free pass because, you know, they care and all? What about all the doctors/nurses providing abortions are they murderers too? Or more free passes for them too since you know, they care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

Abortion vs vaccine ... come on Clint.... executing unwanted children is far different then trying to find a way to save children through scientific pursuit.

besides

daaaaaaarkie said it was just a joke... donít get all liberal with us now. Almost had to slap a motherfucker at the gym for talking loud about getting rid of the electoral college...democracy blah blah blah. This wire glasses Harry Potter looking fuck started gettting angry with me when I told him the foundations are built upon a constitutional republic... holy fuck... he came close to getting free dentures... but you know me.:. Iím just a midget pussy, I walked away 😉

cant wait till he googled it and finds out his faggy professors are full of Massachusetts pooper lady shit

you Libbyís are so quick to fisticuffs.,. Itís scary

Iím kidding clint

i know your stance and I agree with you on 80% of it. Just not this. People donít get into medical fields to murder... and if thatís happening thatís a mighty big secret to keep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,270 Posts
    Rep Points

If it wasnít for the mixing of chemistry we wouldnít have tren.

is that what you want? A world without tren?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Abortion vs vaccine ... come on Clint.... executing unwanted children is far different then trying to find a way to save children through scientific pursuit.

besides

daaaaaaarkie said it was just a joke... donít get all liberal with us now. Almost had to slap a motherfucker at the gym for talking loud about getting rid of the electoral college...democracy blah blah blah. This wire glasses Harry Potter looking fuck started gettting angry with me when I told him the foundations are built upon a constitutional republic... holy fuck... he came close to getting free dentures... but you know me.:. Iím just a midget pussy, I walked away 😉

cant wait till he googled it and finds out his faggy professors are full of Massachusetts pooper lady shit

you Libbyís are so quick to fisticuffs.,. Itís scary

Iím kidding clint

i know your stance and I agree with you on 80% of it. Just not this. People donít get into medical fields to murder... and if thatís happening thatís a mighty big secret to keep
    Oh trust me, man I just making a point with that one. My post was just as stupid as his and yes it was intentional. Calling a person who refuses a vaccine a "child-murdering fuckwad" is just as stupid as calling a doctor a murderer for performing a DNC operation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    If it wasnít for the mixing of chemistry we wouldnít have tren.

is that what you want? A world without tren?
    OH GAWD NOE!! NOES!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    thats interesting , I wonder if that pertains to Indians too, I read that Indians have weak livers like the Chinese and thats why alcohol affects them so much
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3603686/