Question about my wife and gym guys

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Question about my wife and gym guys

Ok fellas my wife built really well. She gets asked all the time if she competes. Well she has had dudes come up to her and say stuff like, ya know I donít wanna sound like a creep but do you compete? Or my wife would like to look like you. Just remarks like that all the time. So, these dudes trying to get in her pants or just being idiots and canít help themselves?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Post pics in the Show off your wife,ex, or girlfriend thread and you will get some advice there...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

So you really are looking for are advice ? And how is are opinion gonna help .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Any time a dude approaches a broad regarding her looks heís trying to fuck her. Speaking from personal experience. I see something I like, I go tell her, 7 out of 10 times Iím fuckin her. Back in my 20ís it was 8-9 out of 10 times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís tough man.

a trainer gave my girl his number once and Then sent her some flirty message.

i took her phone and called him right there and told him sheís seeing someone, and if heíd like to meet me Iíd love to get a lesson from him. She said he never messaged her again.

Real question is why did she take the number. We had a huge fight over it. But it was clear he was just some old fuck.
    Last edited by Daark; 01-23-2020 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,202 Posts
    Rep Points

She's probably already fucked everyone at the gym that has given her a compliment- Just sayin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Women wet themselves with every compliment they get. Theyíre such simple creatures.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,613 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    Ok fellas my wife built really well. She gets asked all the time if she competes. Well she has had dudes come up to her and say stuff like, ya know I donít wanna sound like a creep but do you compete? Or my wife would like to look like you. Just remarks like that all the time. So, these dudes trying to get in her pants or just being idiots and canít help themselves?

I wouldnít worry about it. Only control what you can, which is you. Take it as a compliment and hopefully she only takes it as the same. Some guys are genuine with what they say and others have an underlying agenda and asking if she competes is an easy approach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I wouldnít worry about it. Only control what you can, which is you. Take it as a compliment and hopefully she only takes it as the same. Some guys are genuine with what they say and others have an underlying agenda and asking if she competes is an easy approach.
    Good point Sherk, thanks.

EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,033 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post

That's a tough one, but honestly there is a lot of people that are down with the grind and they appreciate hard work, and you have to give a man the benefit of the doubt if he mentions that he has a wife at the same time giving a compliment on her hard work opening up a dialogue for probably suggestions or advice..
    There's a female in my gym in which I was forwarded photos of her that were on social media, she had a model shoot, when I seen her I walked up and he complimented her on her shoot and I gave her a pound, and I walked away... I legitimately was just being friendly with the compliment and giving her a pound for the hard work.. we've never mentioned this sense or talked about it..

If your wife responds back "yes my husband is proud of my hard work as well", that puts everything back into check.
    They announced they have a wife, and your wife announces your recognition for her dedication.. it's unlikely it will go any further...
    Last edited by Vision; 01-23-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points

It's whatever she makes it.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,373 Posts
    Rep Points

Man you can't be worried about that shit, my wife gets approached and talked to all the time. The black guys especially love talking to her. She's been asked out on dates and giving compliments, gets stared at etc. Doesn't bother me at all unless someone is disrespectful, but so far I've never felt like I've needed to say anyting to a guy for looking at or saying something to my wife, she can handle herself just fine. Also it's a two-way street and I get my share of comments from girls. We train separately so she works out by herself. If you're the jealous type and can't handle it then maybe you guys should work out together or you shouldn't be in the gym at the same time as her.
    Last edited by REHH; 01-23-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,849 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Man you can't be worried about that shit, my wife gets approached and talked to all the time. The black guys especially love talking to her. She's been asked out on dates and giving compliments, gets stared at etc. Doesn't bother me at all unless someone is disrespectful, but so far I've never felt like I've needed to say anyting to a guy for looking at or saying something to my wife, she can handle herself just fine. Also it's a two-way street and I get my share of comments from girls. We train separately so she works out by herself. If you're the jealous type and can't handle it then maybe you guys should work out together or you shouldn't be in the gym at the same time as her.
    Those knees though...lol

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,851 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    It's whatever she makes it.
    This is the bottoms line. It really doesnít matter what you think, itís all in her court and out of your control.

for the record You can safely assume all the guys wanna fuck her cause they likely do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,417 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Rehh is full of shit! More dudes come up to him and ask about his sexy legs more than his wife's body