• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about my wife and gym guys

IML Gear Cream!
images

yeah, this changes things just a little bit. now i want to meet her!
complete game changer.. its not so innocent anymore.. She has a history, and what's majorly wrong here, it's by way of the same thing done prior..
If my wife cheating because "life/relationship" circumstances and things changed and improved and we decided to work on things, and her initial affair came by way of (I dunno, selling pies door-to-door) you bet it would be unacceptable to be doing what she did prior that initiated it in the first place..
Sounds like she embraces the attention..

Dont kiss her on the mouth....just sayin......

A wise man once said, if she's cheated on you then at least treat her like the slut she is before kicking her to the curb.

anal is no longer off the table.... if it ever was.... also, totally put her ass on the boards so we can tell you to keep it around or throw it to the wolves. I’m guessing she’s a fun ride or you’d a junked it by now.

I’d fuck her already, I don’t even know her. Just saying 😉 haha

Yeah, I saw that too. I can't believe the feel good bs advice they're giving the op over on bop "Hold her close, cherish her and tell her how much you love her" gtfoh with that shit.

I hate to say this, and I hope I'm wrong, but based on extensive experience, once a cheater, always a cheater...male OR female. Especially if one of them is 100's of miles away on business all the time

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

100%

me n all my ol ladies.... were all two timing no good sluts. I can’t blame it on anything other than I like pussy and my wife hates me... soooo

not gonna get live changing advice from me haha life sucks then you die, just try to get a blowjob once in a while

100%

me n all my ol ladies.... were all two timing no good sluts. I can’t blame it on anything other than I like pussy and my wife hates me... soooo

not gonna get live changing advice from me haha life sucks then you die, just try to get a blowjob once in a while

Great life advice. When's the t-shirts coming out?

Get Shredded!
Great life advice. When's the t-shirts coming out?
I know a guy if you guys want one... lol

stringers? A-shirts (wife beaters) , reg tees or hoodies ? I don’t do long sleeves... fucking never trust a dude that wears long sleeves unless they’re flannel. Flannels are usually decent folks... the ones in flannels that aren’t decent folks are just Kurt cobain fans trying to hide track marks cuz they’re life sucks so bad because Kurt said it should.

alice in chains is far more talented anyway
soundgarden, Pearl Jam, mother love bone, I can keep naming grundge that deserves hall of fame far more that nirvana did.... wait....

oh yea, gym gear that says “life sucks then you die” on the back it says “can I at least get a bj”

done son, coming your way , email me an addy

100%

Lol, I never cheated on any of my wives. Well okay, maybe once or twice, but in between wives, I had my fair share of married pussy

Lol, I never cheated on any of my wives. Well okay, maybe once or twice, but in between wives, I had my fair share of married pussy

When I was in the Navy, I refused to date, or for that matter, have anything at all to do with, single women. Single women got attached and the last thing I wanted was a girlfriend. Around any Navy base, there is an abundance of lonely, married women. Many had kids and just wanted a man around. At any given time I would be sleeping with 3-4 of them. I looked at it as if I was filling a service. I was providing them with comfort and companionship, and in return, they were providing me with sex. When their husbands would return, we'd say goodbye and that was the end of it, no strings, no emotions, no problem. Most I would never see again, some would look me up next time their husband went out to sea. Because the goodbyes were amicable and easy, it placed no hardship on them emotionally. They didn't want to fuck up their marriages and I didn't want a wife. Perfect. I always treated their marriages with respect and never trash-talked their husband and I think they appreciated that. At one base where I was stationed, word about my companionship "services" got around among the sea widows and I had far more pussy than I could handle. There just aren't enough hours in the day to fuck that much and I could only spend the night in one place at a time. Knowing how easy Navy wives were made me swear to myself that I would never get married as long as I was in the service. Numerically, I'm no Gene Simmons or Wilt Chamberlain, but I'm way into double digits. I just call it, my fair share.

complete game changer.. its not so innocent anymore.. She has a history, and what's majorly wrong here, it's by way of the same thing done prior..
If my wife cheating because "life/relationship" circumstances and things changed and improved and we decided to work on things, and her initial affair came by way of (I dunno, selling pies door-to-door) you bet it would be unacceptable to be doing what she did prior that initiated it in the first place..
Sounds like she embraces the attention..

Yeah, turns out that's the whole reason he's concerned (rightfully so) and he's even asking our advice.

The way I look at it is, he can't truly trust that she'll never do it again, so he either needs to leave her or know it will likely happen again and accept that.

Personally, I refused to be cuckholded so I would have left her.

The ol lemon juice to the cooter as soon as she gets home. If it burns its cuz someone had that all sorts of opened up. It might still burn anyways but not as bad. I don’t kno.

salem witch trial.... tie a rock around her ankles and throw her in a pond, if she floats she’s a cheater, if she sinks she’s prolly still a cheater

Well there’s been good advice, semi good advice and downright bullshit advice. That being said this is what I expected coming to a board full of guys on tren and test. Lol

Anyways, as one guy said, it’s all on her. No one makes you do anything, someone offers you drugs you have a choice. Once a cheater always a cheater....well maybe, but I guess you could say that about drugs and alcohol too. That’s obviously not the case because millions of people have been addicts and alcoholics and been clean for decades. She cheated 4 years ago and I decided not to leave. Our marriage has been great since the affair, but I guess this is always going to be something in the back of my mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well there’s been good advice, semi good advice and downright bullshit advice. That being said this is what I expected coming to a board full of guys on tren and test. Lol

Anyways, as one guy said, it’s all on her. No one makes you do anything, someone offers you drugs you have a choice. Once a cheater always a cheater....well maybe, but I guess you could say that about drugs and alcohol too. That’s obviously not the case because millions of people have been addicts and alcoholics and been clean for decades. She cheated 4 years ago and I decided not to leave. Our marriage has been great since the affair, but I guess this is always going to be something in the back of my mind.

all of the supposed BS advice we're just having fun bro don't take it serious please have thick skin.. we are not insulting you but just making light of a situation that's pretty shity.. do you think all of us have perfect lives in never been an unfortunate situations? We're not passing judgment and we're just making small jokes..

all of the supposed BS advice we're just having fun bro don't take it serious please have thick skin.. we are not insulting you but just making light of a situation that's pretty shity.. do you think all of us have perfect lives in never been an unfortunate situations? We're not passing judgment and we're just making small jokes..

Oh brother believe me I know this. That’s why I made the joke about guys on tren and test. It’s all good I da hood.

Oh brother believe me I know this. That’s why I made the joke about guys on tren and test. It’s all good I da hood.

If you notice in my initial post I said many of us have had instances in our lives that were not perfect... I'm hinting off that you're not alone..

IML Gear Cream!
A pretty woman makes her husband look smallAnd very often causes his downfallAs soon as he married her and then she startsTo do the things that will break his heartBut if you make an ugly woman your wifeA-you'll be happy for the rest of your lifeAn ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on timeAnd she'll always give you peace of mind

https://youtu.be/Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

If you notice in my initial post I said many of us have had instances in our lives that were not perfect... I'm hinting off that you're not alone..

Thanks brother. I know there’s a lot of men that have been through similar situations.

My question is, what was her excuse for cheating? This is important. Because if she blames you for it then yes, she’ll prolly do it again. Unhappy people should just leave rather than cheat and if she cheated because you made her unhappy then she is insecure and fears to be alone which means you’ll be walking on egg shells for the rest of your marriage.

if she takes full responsibility for it, then you can work on it.

a marriage counselor or a group session or therapist can help. It’s not like you can stop loving her, trust me I know your situation. It gets more difficult when kiddos are involved.

so the act of cheating is on her but it’s up to both of you to repair the damage.

my other advice is still good too because if you cant laugh at your misfortunes you will grow to be a cranky ‘get off my lawn’ type of old man.

blowjobs are the fountain of youth. And have you ever cheated? Been tempted?

I hope things work out for you, specially if you got kids. The family unit is worth fighting for but you can do it alone, she gotta be on board too

Last edited:
Thanks brother. I know there’s a lot of men that have been through similar situations.

Bro, only if you knew and not just the gym.. Other daily frequented places too.. Like WORK..
It's tough when you been with someone, and mistakes happen. We all make mistakes and life happens sometimes. It's how the cookie crumbles.

My question is, what was her excuse for cheating? This is important. Because if she blames you for it then yes, she’ll prolly do it again. Unhappy people should just leave rather than cheat and if she cheated because you made her unhappy then she is insecure and fears to be alone which means you’ll be walking on egg shells for the rest of your marriage.

if she takes full responsibility for it, then you can work on it.

a marriage counselor or a group session or therapist can help. It’s not like you can stop loving her, trust me I know your situation. It gets more difficult when kiddos are involved.

so the act of cheating is on her but it’s up to both of you to repair the damage.

my other advice is still good too because if you cant laugh at your misfortunes you will grow to be a cranky ‘get off my lawn’ type of old man.

blowjobs are the fountain of youth. And have you ever cheated? Been tempted?

I hope things work out for you, specially if you got kids. The family unit is worth fighting for but you can do it alone, she gotta be on board too

I do agree that it is "mostly" her fault when a woman cheats.

But, it is important for ones self growth to recognize his/her own responsibility and role.

Let's face it, if a woman is really happy with her man, she won't want to stray.

We’ve all known someone or personally experienced infidelity on some level. Obviously, there are a variety of reasons people cheat. That said, cheating still leads to hurt that can and usually does take years to work through (assuming it’s a marriage and the decision has been made to work through it). This situation has repeat offender written all over it though. If she cheated with a guy from the gym in the past and she is still engaging in conversations that lead to phone numbers being exchanged....that bitch gotta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve all known someone or personally experienced infidelity on some level. Obviously, there are a variety of reasons people cheat. That said, cheating still leads to hurt that can and usually does take years to work through (assuming it’s a marriage and the decision has been made to work through it). This situation has repeat offender written all over it though. If she cheated with a guy from the gym in the past and she is still engaging in conversations that lead to phone numbers being exchanged....that bitch gotta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.

Call me a snowflake or whatever, but I really feel bad for Mr. glock. I hope everything goes well for him.

Being cheated on is the worst pain I have ever felt.

if my lady cheated with some guy at the gym, first I would go to the gym and smash this fucker, then cancel her membership

Back