Question about my wife and gym guys

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,410 Posts
    Rep Points

The ol lemon juice to the cooter as soon as she gets home. If it burns its cuz someone had that all sorts of opened up. It might still burn anyways but not as bad. I donít kno.

salem witch trial.... tie a rock around her ankles and throw her in a pond, if she floats sheís a cheater, if she sinks sheís prolly still a cheater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Well thereís been good advice, semi good advice and downright bullshit advice. That being said this is what I expected coming to a board full of guys on tren and test. Lol

Anyways, as one guy said, itís all on her. No one makes you do anything, someone offers you drugs you have a choice. Once a cheater always a cheater....well maybe, but I guess you could say that about drugs and alcohol too. Thatís obviously not the case because millions of people have been addicts and alcoholics and been clean for decades. She cheated 4 years ago and I decided not to leave. Our marriage has been great since the affair, but I guess this is always going to be something in the back of my mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,963 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by glock4319 View Post
    Well thereís been good advice, semi good advice and downright bullshit advice. That being said this is what I expected coming to a board full of guys on tren and test. Lol

Anyways, as one guy said, itís all on her. No one makes you do anything, someone offers you drugs you have a choice. Once a cheater always a cheater....well maybe, but I guess you could say that about drugs and alcohol too. Thatís obviously not the case because millions of people have been addicts and alcoholics and been clean for decades. She cheated 4 years ago and I decided not to leave. Our marriage has been great since the affair, but I guess this is always going to be something in the back of my mind.

all of the supposed BS advice we're just having fun bro don't take it serious please have thick skin.. we are not insulting you but just making light of a situation that's pretty shity.. do you think all of us have perfect lives in never been an unfortunate situations? We're not passing judgment and we're just making small jokes..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    all of the supposed BS advice we're just having fun bro don't take it serious please have thick skin.. we are not insulting you but just making light of a situation that's pretty shity.. do you think all of us have perfect lives in never been an unfortunate situations? We're not passing judgment and we're just making small jokes..
    Oh brother believe me I know this. Thatís why I made the joke about guys on tren and test. Itís all good I da hood.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,963 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh brother believe me I know this. Thatís why I made the joke about guys on tren and test. Itís all good I da hood.

If you notice in my initial post I said many of us have had instances in our lives that were not perfect... I'm hinting off that you're not alone..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,464 Posts
    Rep Points

A pretty woman makes her husband look smallAnd very often causes his downfallAs soon as he married her and then she startsTo do the things that will break his heartBut if you make an ugly woman your wifeA-you'll be happy for the rest of your lifeAn ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on timeAnd she'll always give you peace of mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,712 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    If you notice in my initial post I said many of us have had instances in our lives that were not perfect... I'm hinting off that you're not alone..
    Thanks brother. I know thereís a lot of men that have been through similar situations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    885 Posts
    Rep Points

I wish you the best man. I hope everything works out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,410 Posts
    Rep Points

My question is, what was her excuse for cheating? This is important. Because if she blames you for it then yes, sheíll prolly do it again. Unhappy people should just leave rather than cheat and if she cheated because you made her unhappy then she is insecure and fears to be alone which means youíll be walking on egg shells for the rest of your marriage.

if she takes full responsibility for it, then you can work on it.

a marriage counselor or a group session or therapist can help. Itís not like you can stop loving her, trust me I know your situation. It gets more difficult when kiddos are involved.

so the act of cheating is on her but itís up to both of you to repair the damage.

my other advice is still good too because if you cant laugh at your misfortunes you will grow to be a cranky Ďget off my lawní type of old man.

blowjobs are the fountain of youth. And have you ever cheated? Been tempted?

I hope things work out for you, specially if you got kids. The family unit is worth fighting for but you can do it alone, she gotta be on board too
    Last edited by Milford King; 01-25-2020 at 02:39 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,963 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks brother. I know thereís a lot of men that have been through similar situations.

Bro, only if you knew and not just the gym.. Other daily frequented places too.. Like WORK..
    It's tough when you been with someone, and mistakes happen. We all make mistakes and life happens sometimes. It's how the cookie crumbles.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,008 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    My question is, what was her excuse for cheating? This is important. Because if she blames you for it then yes, sheíll prolly do it again. Unhappy people should just leave rather than cheat and if she cheated because you made her unhappy then she is insecure and fears to be alone which means youíll be walking on egg shells for the rest of your marriage.

if she takes full responsibility for it, then you can work on it.

a marriage counselor or a group session or therapist can help. Itís not like you can stop loving her, trust me I know your situation. It gets more difficult when kiddos are involved.

so the act of cheating is on her but itís up to both of you to repair the damage.

my other advice is still good too because if you cant laugh at your misfortunes you will grow to be a cranky Ďget off my lawní type of old man.

blowjobs are the fountain of youth. And have you ever cheated? Been tempted?

I hope things work out for you, specially if you got kids. The family unit is worth fighting for but you can do it alone, she gotta be on board too
    I do agree that it is "mostly" her fault when a woman cheats.

But, it is important for ones self growth to recognize his/her own responsibility and role.

Let's face it, if a woman is really happy with her man, she won't want to stray.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Rep Points

Weíve all known someone or personally experienced infidelity on some level. Obviously, there are a variety of reasons people cheat. That said, cheating still leads to hurt that can and usually does take years to work through (assuming itís a marriage and the decision has been made to work through it). This situation has repeat offender written all over it though. If she cheated with a guy from the gym in the past and she is still engaging in conversations that lead to phone numbers being exchanged....that bitch gotta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Weíve all known someone or personally experienced infidelity on some level. Obviously, there are a variety of reasons people cheat. That said, cheating still leads to hurt that can and usually does take years to work through (assuming itís a marriage and the decision has been made to work through it). This situation has repeat offender written all over it though. If she cheated with a guy from the gym in the past and she is still engaging in conversations that lead to phone numbers being exchanged....that bitch gotta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep.

Call me a snowflake or whatever, but I really feel bad for Mr. glock. I hope everything goes well for him.

Being cheated on is the worst pain I have ever felt.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,464 Posts
    Rep Points

if my lady cheated with some guy at the gym, first I would go to the gym and smash this fucker, then cancel her membership