• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stay Tuned, My Stenbolone and Test Iso log

liquid_c2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks again to Uncle Z for this opportunity along with his mods. Will be posting my log here along with pictures, basic diet info, my bodyweight, and of course pictures of the product and dosing. Dosing will probably be at 100mg EOD of each compound as that would be easiest with they type of ester. Will post a TD pic when I receive.

Following

Max

In for the win..

Congratulations Liquid!! Your pack should head out after this weekend.

Stenabol??

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Maybe I'm being too picky, but the thread title implies SR9009 (Stenabolic) rather than Stenbolone.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Welcome to the first entry in my stenabolic/testosterone isocaproate log. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to do this and thanks again to Uncle Z and his entire team of reps. I will be posting this same log to three different places and will make it detailed without being so detailed it becomes boring. Log updates per the requirements will be a minimum of 3x a week, possibly more with pictures once a week.

To those that may not know, testosterone isocaproate is one of the odd testosterone esters in sustanon 250. It is very similar to phenylpropinate. Between phenylpropionate and enanthate in half life. As for stenabolic which is my main interest, it was a marketed steroid that was supposedly Dan Duchane’s favorite. I’m no chemist, but looking at its structure, it seems to be a cross between primobolan and masteron.

First off I received the packaging today. It was fast and I was very happy it was shipped from a very safe EU country vs some no name land. This increases speed and especially and most important, it increases the chance it will arrive safely. Pics are posted below. Let me describe. The vials are much more professional looking that I expected, much more than the site gives them credit for. The vials have no paper labels and are 100% silk screened and look amazing. The boxes too were perfect which while it doesn’t matter to me helps if you want to resell them obviously.

Here is what my cycle will be. Note, I am currently on some very basic compounds so I will put them down as well.
100mg Stenabolic EOD
100mg testosterone Iso EOD
4iu HGH ED
25mg MK677 ED
20mg GW501516 ED
250mg nandrolone decaonate “which I run for joints” EW

Current stats “Note I am dieting right now trying to drop bodyweight and apparently this compound is best for that so that is great.” I am already down from a high of 275. All stats are taken in the morning before drinking, after a piss, and nude to be most accurate.

Current weight 240lbs 5”11
Current diet, around 2400-2800 calories per day except for Friday where they may jump to 3k+ because of Friday night semi cheat dinner. Cycle will start tomorrow because why waste time? I will let you know injection experience and if there is any PiP.

Get Shredded!
Welcome to the first entry in my stenabolic/testosterone isocaproate log. I sincerely appreciate the opportunity to do this and thanks again to Uncle Z and his entire team of reps. I will be posting this same log to three different places and will make it detailed without being so detailed it becomes boring. Log updates per the requirements will be a minimum of 3x a week, possibly more with pictures once a week.

To those that may not know, testosterone isocaproate is one of the odd testosterone esters in sustanon 250. It is very similar to phenylpropinate. Between phenylpropionate and enanthate in half life. As for stenabolic which is my main interest, it was a marketed steroid that was supposedly Dan Duchane’s favorite. I’m no chemist, but looking at its structure, it seems to be a cross between primobolan and masteron.

First off I received the packaging today. It was fast and I was very happy it was shipped from a very safe EU country vs some no name land. This increases speed and especially and most important, it increases the chance it will arrive safely. Pics are posted below. Let me describe. The vials are much more professional looking that I expected, much more than the site gives them credit for. The vials have no paper labels and are 100% silk screened and look amazing. The boxes too were perfect which while it doesn’t matter to me helps if you want to resell them obviously.

Here is what my cycle will be. Note, I am currently on some very basic compounds so I will put them down as well.
100mg Stenabolic EOD
4iu HGH ED
25mg MK677 ED
20mg GW501516 ED

Current stats “Note I am dieting right now trying to drop bodyweight and apparently this compound is best for that so that is great.” I am already down from a high of 275. All stats are taken in the morning before drinking, after a piss, and nude to be most accurate.

Current diet, around 2400-2800 calories per day except for Friday where they may jump to 3k+ because of Friday night semi cheat dinner. Cycle will start tomorrow because why waste time? I will let you know injection experience and if there is any PiP.

Following!
Extra info on Testosterone Isocaproate:

Testosterone Isocaproate yields approximately 72 mg of actual testosterone per 100mg shot. Testosterone Isocaproate will help in increasing the body weight and will also help in gaining the strength. It also helps in losing fat in the body and gives an increase in libido, red blood cells, stamina and quick recovery after heavy training. It is also very efficient in both cutting and the bulking cycles. THE ISOCAPROATE IS NOT A STEROID, it is the ester attached to the testosterone. It half life is shorter than Enanthate and longer than phenylpropionate. A lot of people like to use it eod or 3 x a week anyway. Boost in sexual desire and libido seems to be a comment that is made commonly by users.

I like 600-800mg TEST ISO weekly combined with a 19-nor such as Tren Hex(Para)300-350 and/or NPP400mg-DECA 600mg.

Max

100mg Stenabolic EOD
4iu HGH ED
25mg MK677 ED
20mg GW501516 ED

I’m glad to see it landed safe and sound as I knew it would. Following along brother.

First update. This one won't be very long as it is the first. Did my first injection yesterday but wanted to wait until today to post about it. Oil in both vials is crystal clear and of average viscosity. Probably a cotton or sesame seed based oil, although I am not an expert in carrier oils. I injected into two separate locations with two different needs for my first injection to check for PiP. I am happy to report almost 24 hours later zero PiP for either. This is very nice as in my 40's, I don't like PiP very much when before it wasn't that big of a deal. On a side note, after looking a bit, I can only find Stenabol with Uncle Z at the moment hence why I am very excited to try it.

Bodyweight 240.6 this morning. Trained shoulders last night with arms coming up today. 1 hr of LISS cardio in the morning, 20 minutes of LISS after my evening training session. Diet varies a lot in terms of what I eat, but calories and protein remain pretty consistent. 2500-2800 calories "cutting" with about 250-280 grams of protein.

If people are interested, I'll post a more detailed meal plan. I am planning on doing these entries at a minimum EOD. I also plan on posting some pictures on my off days no pump this weekend. Stay tuned for more.

First update. This one won't be very long as it is the first. Did my first injection yesterday but wanted to wait until today to post about it. Oil in both vials is crystal clear and of average viscosity. Probably a cotton or sesame seed based oil, although I am not an expert in carrier oils. I injected into two separate locations with two different needs for my first injection to check for PiP. I am happy to report almost 24 hours later zero PiP for either. This is very nice as in my 40's, I don't like PiP very much when before it wasn't that big of a deal. On a side note, after looking a bit, I can only find Stenabol with Uncle Z at the moment hence why I am very excited to try it.

Bodyweight 240.6 this morning. Trained shoulders last night with arms coming up today. 1 hr of LISS cardio in the morning, 20 minutes of LISS after my evening training session. Diet varies a lot in terms of what I eat, but calories and protein remain pretty consistent. 2500-2800 calories "cutting" with about 250-280 grams of protein.

If people are interested, I'll post a more detailed meal plan. I am planning on doing these entries at a minimum EOD. I also plan on posting some pictures on my off days no pump this weekend. Stay tuned for more.

Yes I’m interested. The more you post, the more we get to see your experience. But I can understand if you are busy. Kill this cycle

Max

icon1.gif

LOG ENTRY #2

Like I promised, I will be posting these entries EOD. Still very early in the cycle, only did 2nd injection yesterday so not much to report yet except that the injections are pain free. Body weight this morning 241.2 which is up just a bit less than a lb despite dieting but this is often just normal water fluctuations. Weekends I am just doing LISS cardio 2x a day with weights and LISS CARDO 5x a week on weekdays.

Will post first updated pictures this week. Just saw the lab test on the Uncle Z SARMS which I was thinking of trying out since I use MK677 and cardarine. The lab test have convinced me to buy some since I am always looking for the best quality SARMS. Not the cheapest SARMS I can find but I prefer to pay a bit more for quality vs the unknown. Stay tuned for more detailed logs as this 8 week cycle progresses.

icon1.gif

LOG ENTRY #2

Like I promised, I will be posting these entries EOD. Still very early in the cycle, only did 2nd injection yesterday so not much to report yet except that the injections are pain free. Body weight this morning 241.2 which is up just a bit less than a lb despite dieting but this is often just normal water fluctuations. Weekends I am just doing LISS cardio 2x a day with weights and LISS CARDO 5x a week on weekdays.

Will post first updated pictures this week. Just saw the lab test on the Uncle Z SARMS which I was thinking of trying out since I use MK677 and cardarine. The lab test have convinced me to buy some since I am always looking for the best quality SARMS. Not the cheapest SARMS I can find but I prefer to pay a bit more for quality vs the unknown. Stay tuned for more detailed logs as this 8 week cycle progresses.

It’s always worth paying a little more to get quality brother as you stated. I’d pay $45 for a bottle of Test that I know is 250mg instead of the guy selling it for $20 for maybe 100mg. YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY for.

Back