• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pinning in thigh not a happy camper

tazmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to move things around a little bit I’ve pinned in my thigh twice both times swelling, red, hard lumps I’m using a 3ML 23G pin Test E
Of course clean and relaxed any suggestions on how to improve this behavior… Thank you

i personally hat pinning in quads for exactly this reason. I use delts, triceps, glutes, and ventro glutes

I usually switch between thigh and glute without a problem. I pinned DHB in my thighs and it damn well crippled me.

I hate quads too but def hate using a garden hose!! 23g bro?!! Try 25g or smaller. Slin pin

I only do quads. 23g 1”. Make sure you are coming in at an angle. Should be injecting about 60 degrees from the front of your leg. Halfway from your knee to your pelvis.

i want to add vg to my rotation soon though.

IML Gear Cream!
Garden hose...funny
Good advice I’ll order 25g
I’m assuming the redness and the hardness is just irritated from the test and the size of a pin?

I have a good inventory of 23G pins but haven’t had to buy any for a long time… Good sources?

Garden hose...funny
Good advice I’ll order 25g
I’m assuming the redness and the hardness is just irritated from the test and the size of a pin?
Well, for one thing its virgin muscle. This is to be expected the first time out. How much oil, volume wise are you pinning?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I’ve never pinned in the quads! I’ve heard it’s hard for the injection to circulate from the quad because the quad doesn’t engage as much as the glute’s daily. Causing more knots.

Trying to move things around a little bit I’ve pinned in my thigh twice both times swelling, red, hard lumps I’m using a 3ML 23G pin Test E
Of course clean and relaxed any suggestions on how to improve this behavior… Thank you
It's Virgin muscle so you'll get pip.

Also, the area you pin will differ from person to person. It should be on the outer quad, the "sweep" and you'll need to find the area there where you don't have a ton of nerves.

When you're standing up, put your hand where your pocket it. Keep it there and sit down. Right Around the middle knuckle on your middle finger is generally the area. You can flex your quad to find the biggest hunk of meat. Go back to a sitting position and put your foot out where the quad is completely relaxed and pin the spot you found.

Inject slowly and then lightly massage the area.

Pinned 1ml 250mg
Great advice on finding your sweet spot..

Last edited:
If it's virgin and that much volume it's guaranteed to get pissed. I use 23g for everything except when I'm using slin pins. You may be injecting too low as well. I go about 1/3 of the way down from my hip, higher up goes way better for me

Get Shredded!
The 2 times I tried
1st was just off center toward inside thigh hated that
2nd upper 1/3 just off center outside now has red area about the size of baseball and a little firm to touch
Both getting better

It's Virgin muscle so you'll get pip.

Also, the area you pin will differ from person to person. It should be on the outer quad, the "sweep" and you'll need to find the area there where you don't have a ton of nerves.

When you're standing up, put your hand where your pocket it. Keep it there and sit down. Right Around the middle knuckle on your middle finger is generally the area. You can flex your quad to find the biggest hunk of meat. Go back to a sitting position and put your foot out where the quad is completely relaxed and pin the spot you found.

Inject slowly and then lightly massage the area.

^^^^^ this - go " high and wide " -you will find your spots -Luck -OD

I've been getting my needles and barrels from Gpz Med Lab for years

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

we use GPZ as well; good quality! However, I can share with the OP that my Quads tend to be absurdly painful. but added delts into the rotation and they barely even notice it. Every body is different.

Monte hit the nail on the head with the spot. I've been pinning quads for years with no issues. Gotta go high. 3ml easy.

Ya I’m trying this tonight for sure.

I always made the spock thing with my hand and hung my hand down at my side relaxed. Anywhere in that area is normally just fine. Obviously I don't have to do that anymore but when I started that's what was recommended.

I always made the spock thing with my hand and hung my hand down at my side relaxed. Anywhere in that area is normally just fine. Obviously I don't have to do that anymore but when I started that's what was recommended.
Interesting. So do you inject at a complete right angle? Like into the side of your leg with the pin pointed slightly up to hit the muscle?

I would use a smaller gauge needle for quads, I use a 25g 1 1/2” but it will getter better the more you pin. I used to have the same problem and now I never feel pip in my quads

Back