Now it makes sense about Florida man.

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Swollen Member

    Poirot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    5,798

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    906
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Now it makes sense about Florida man.

    Gunfag and Cypipussy are Flowridians...
    https://www.boredpanda.com/?utm_sour...mpaign=organic

    White trash shitheads...heres a pic of them both....arguing over food stamps and bunk gear....

    my FDA company phone

  2. #2
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Gunfag and Cypipussy are Flowridians...
    https://www.boredpanda.com/?utm_sour...mpaign=organic

    White trash shitheads...heres a pic of them both....arguing over food stamps and bunk gear....

    my FDA company phone
    You're a real asshole...fuck you Sumner!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,872
    Thanked in
    1,271 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Parrot aint Sumner- he hated Sumner- they used to have pant dropping contests to see who appeared to have more money over this internet forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasp8riot View Post
    You're a real asshole...fuck you Sumner!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Swollen Member

    Poirot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Your mom's house
    Posts
    5,798

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    490
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    906
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    Parrot aint Sumner- he hated Sumner- they used to have pant dropping contests to see who appeared to have more money over this internet forum.
    Sumner was a fake....a liar....and a bad one at that.
    I post real pics with proof....I called him out on his fake pis and stories and he went into bitch mode like a millenial demonrat cunt.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Makes sense
    By bomb_r2 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-25-2017, 02:46 AM
  2. 500mg/week makes no sense
    By newbie220 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-16-2017, 03:32 PM
  3. Holy shit it all makes sense now.
    By bignasty in forum The Pit
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2015, 02:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums