• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey bros

wwheeler500

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey I have a question about what y'all will do if if you worked for a business as a low-level employee. The gist of my problem is that I quit a job because they paid me $66 for 14 days because they said they clocked you out if you weren't serving a customer. Subsequent to my leaving the job by about 2 or 3 months I was arrested at my home for financial identity fraud. The problem is when I got my Discovery material on the case it indicated another person who was a manager there head counterfeited checks by using the routing number and account number from the business this did not only happen to me. So they printed a check with my name and cashed it at a business where you did not need an ID 2 gas checks from that business on that managers approval due to the fact it was a shady business and they hire people who were of questionable character. The people who wrote the checks we're ultimately charged however I spent six days in jail due to this misunderstanding. The answer is obvious you would see civil reparation correct? A lawyer tells me because I had been incarcerated previous I didn't have much of a case because 6 days incarceration did not affect me is it would someone who had never been incarcerated. I just need some feedback I've cursed out that lawyer he held my Discovery material from the case and W-2 form from that year since September of 2019. This is all true and I could provide the discovery material if w e r e prudent thing to do so.

Sent from my LML414DL using Tapatalk

Get a new lawyer bro

if my dad taught me anything in life it’s “own what you earn and never own what you don’t earn”

id counter sue for pain and suffering. 6 days you’ll never get back

Yep bro.
Your correct..
I thought so.

if they fucked with your pay you go to the DOL department of labor and file a claim you dont need a lawyer for that. Are you saying you were arrested for fraud committed at the job that fucked you out of pay?

Sounds like he works for the Bidens or Clinton’s.... whatever you do, don’t get suicided.

Fuck it. Move on. 6 days isn't shit you know it as well as I do. The thing for you to do is look for the lesson to be learned here. If the charges are dropped and you're not facing any legal ramifications move the fuck down the road.

You're gonna spend a lot of money on an attorney, who at the end of the day, isn't going to get you a fuckin thing. Milford king is a moron. Lol @ pain and suffering. You God damn queen

Hey I have a question about what y'all will do if if you worked for a business as a low-level employee. The gist of my problem is that I quit a job because they paid me $66 for 14 days because they said they clocked you out if you weren't serving a customer. Subsequent to my leaving the job by about 2 or 3 months I was arrested at my home for financial identity fraud. The problem is when I got my Discovery material on the case it indicated another person who was a manager there head counterfeited checks by using the routing number and account number from the business this did not only happen to me. So they printed a check with my name and cashed it at a business where you did not need an ID 2 gas checks from that business on that managers approval due to the fact it was a shady business and they hire people who were of questionable character. The people who wrote the checks we're ultimately charged however I spent six days in jail due to this misunderstanding. The answer is obvious you would see civil reparation correct? A lawyer tells me because I had been incarcerated previous I didn't have much of a case because 6 days incarceration did not affect me is it would someone who had never been incarcerated. I just need some feedback I've cursed out that lawyer he held my Discovery material from the case and W-2 form from that year since September of 2019. This is all true and I could provide the discovery material if w e r e prudent thing to do so.

Sounds like you need to a higher a lawyer.

You're asking a bunch of fuckin juice heads all roided up for legal advice in a forum. Maybe you do need to be locked up again.

You're asking a bunch of fuckin juice heads all roided up for legal advice in a forum. Maybe you do need to be locked up again.

I have a lot of experience with both civil and criminal law.

Nobody is going to take this case. It’s just not worth it. And really, in the big picture, is it really worth it to you? Life isn’t always easy, quit wasting your time pissing about it and move on. It is a waste of your energy. Not saying your not telling the truth, it’s just not worth it. Don’t let it fester.

LowT

Nobody is going to take this case. It’s just not worth it. And really, in the big picture, is it really worth it to you? Life isn’t always easy, quit wasting your time pissing about it and move on. It is a waste of your energy. Not saying your not telling the truth, it’s just not worth it. Don’t let it fester.

LowT

Most lawyers will if you pay them.

He's making $33 a week. I'm pretty sure he can't afford a lawyer. LOL.

Now, if he can find one to work on a contingency fee to sue the business under the presumption that they were somehow responsible or failed in their duty to prevent something like this........ I dunno. I'm grasping at straws here.

Not any attorney that I know. They would give him the same real advice that I gave him. Then again, my friends are reputable attorneys not ambulance chasers. It’s not even worth his time.

True story. Someone stole $500 today from one of my businesses. My people got it on video and it is a level 1 misdemeanor in my state. My people called me, wanting to call the police and one of my managers said, “I’m going to beat his ass”. I told them let it go, it’s just not worth it. The police will take the report, but as a misdemeanor won’t go track him down. If and when he gets pulled over for a ticket he may have to go to court. But it just isn’t worth my time to go to the police station and then show up in court for $500, which is my deductible to cover the loss.

I’m following the same advice that I am giving him.

LowT

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
There are a few separate legal issues here. You need a good attorney. The fair labor standards act may permit recovery of attorney fees for that problem. If this whole situation concerns you enough to reach out on this forum then you should see it through. All the best.

Lemme guess. Another white trash, twink homo from Planet Fatness...fuck me why didn't your mom opt for the rusty coathanger?
She was too fucking stoopid?

my FDA company phone

Lemme guess. Another white trash, twink homo from Planet Fatness...fuck me why didn't your mom opt for the rusty coathanger?
She was too fucking stoopid?

my FDA company phone
Same reason yours didn't f*** you bloodclaat

Fuck that.

play the game, you’re already a convict and now you’re convicted of fraud and put in jail and you’re totally innocent. I’ve heard of people getting millions for spilling hot coffee on there vaginas. I’d milk it for what it’s worth. Everyone is so sue happy in today’s world why not see how far you can take it. Might be a pay day

Domzan, are you allergic to coconut by chance?

Fuck that.

play the game, you’re already a convict and now you’re convicted of fraud and put in jail and you’re totally innocent. I’ve heard of people getting millions for spilling hot coffee on there vaginas. I’d milk it for what it’s worth. Everyone is so sue happy in today’s world why not see how far you can take it. Might be a pay day

Domzan, are you allergic to coconut by chance?

You're an idiot bro. Take my coconuts off your chin and put them back in my wife's purse. This dude doesn't have money or a case. And an attorney damn sure isn't going to pro bono that shit.

You're an idiot bro. Take my coconuts off your chin and put them back in my wife's purse. This dude doesn't have money or a case. And an attorney damn sure isn't going to pro bono that shit.

you are a super macho guy I can tell. Have fun sucking on them ‘tiny penises’. At least you serve a purpose doing that.

potbelly faggot

Another tool bag. Get a grip he doesn't have shit.

so if you don’t have shit then don’t go out and get shit, is that your motto?

hows that ebt card treating ya?

Back