• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you a Trump supporter?

Are you a Trump supporter?

• Yes

Votes: 66 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
I voted but is this one of those tricky CNN polls lol

IML Gear Cream!
who fuckin else? bernie?biden? really?

No I was not asking who you plan on voting for this year, just whether or not you support Trump as the POTUS.

Considering he's been the best president in my lifetime so far, for the sake of the poll I voted yes. However, I don't support every thing he does by any means. I think even the most hard core conservative types would admit the same. It's clear he has done far more for America than the vast majority of the globalist puppets we've had in office over the years. There's a lot more I'd like to see him do but this a nice start for sure. We also have to keep in mind he could do so much more for the country if not for the constant attacks from democrats and shadowy turncoat republicans. The globalist Soros clowns do not want this guy to succeed. They'll do anything they can to stop anyone who goes against the grain. Even if it means lie or break the law in doing so. Need an example, watch CNN or any other propaganda based news station. Trump is literally under bombardment 24 hours a day and has been since his nomination for presidency. One would have to be a complete fool not to see what's going on. I've never seen anything like it in my life and I'm old too. Knowing these facts concerns me too.

FYI: I did not vote for Trump last election.

Last edited:
Haha even daark voted yes

it’s ok to care about your future and to want the cess pool that is Hollywood/Government cleaned out. Trumps biggest asset is that he doesn’t need politics to get by... those other leeches do. Parasites.

I support $$$ in my wallet so yes

it’s ok to care about your future and to want the cess pool that is Hollywood/Government cleaned out. Trumps biggest asset is that he doesn’t need politics to get by... those other leeches do. Parasites.

I agree and I don't understand how anyone does not support him.

We’re gonna need a recount

We’re gonna need a recount

Hahaha a page from the democratic playbook, neve sucede and demand a recount until you take the win.. This last midterm Republicans laid down and took it in the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

:-D

Didn't vote actually. Still undecided.

Politics: pol-i-tics /pale, tiks/

noun

poli - many
tics - blood sucking parasites

I guess Charlie has a new account.

Hell yeah I'm a trump supporter. I may not agree with 100% of what he says or does, but fuck, when do you ever agree with someone on 100% of what they say or do? I’d like to see him in the White House for another term
‘MERICA MOTHERFUCKERS 🇺🇸

Back