• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you a Trump supporter?

Are you a Trump supporter?

• Yes

Votes: 66 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
Please vote, just curious to see.
Are you?

Man up motherfucker..
.quit being all clandestine and shit....
You know we all know where these douchebag members live...especially these faget gear pimps...
Lol...gotta love POP3 email...LOL!!!

my FDA company phone

Are you?

Man up motherfucker..
.quit being all clandestine and shit....
You know we all know where these douchebag members live...especially these faget gear pimps...
Lol...gotta love POP3 email...LOL!!!

my FDA company phone

Obviously, I voted that I support Trump.

So here's a question... What is it about our asf group that puts us in the same camp? Is it simply the alpha male mentality or does it go deeper and more complex? I mean, if this was a gun forum I could see everyone being of the same mind. But it's not like there's one key wedge issue for us like that.

It is most likely linked to what procard said in His book... and I mean this

men are problem solvers naturally.

Large pop getting ready to retire and there’s an economic problem on the horizon.

hire a do nothing take from the middle class Democrat

more hire a business man and a con/prick to shake things up

the other guys are too hooked on the idea that you have to like your boss for him to be effective (liberal voters tend to be young) or have bad experiences with old conservatives

Lol

i feel like he could have been a great motivational speaker and therapist. He really gave it his all. Wonder when he’s gonna come back...

id read his book in my spare time , just saying

it’s like Jordan Peterson ... I like him, love hearing him talk, and he points out the obvious in a way where it feels like a brand new personal discovery. That’s art right there lol

So here's a question... What is it about our asf group that puts us in the same camp? Is it simply the alpha male mentality or does it go deeper and more complex? I mean, if this was a gun forum I could see everyone being of the same mind. But it's not like there's one key wedge issue for us like that.

One can only speculate, but I personally believe that it's because body building/powerlifting, etc., are forms of self-improvement and those of us who have spent a substantial part of our lives engaged in self-improvement understand the concept of working for goals and working for what you want out of life. Sure, gear is a way to speed up that process, but we would still work for these goals even if gear never existed. People who engage in such work are usually determined and self-sufficient, are proud of their accomplishments, and don't expect anything that's worth having in life to be easy. These principles are more closely related to conservatism than liberalism, especially the far left commies that we see today. Commies are looking for something to be easy or given to them and the collective. They don't want to work hard for something, it's a concept that's foreign to them since swallowing Marxist lie of a utopia filled with free shit - "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs." That's why Bernie Sanders was thrown out of a commune years ago. He contributed nothing of value (being a political philosopher is not a contribution of value) and expected to be provided for. Today, such values are more closely related to welfare recipients. And don't get me wrong, I can have a discussion with someone who leans left and respect that person because we essentially have the same goals, we just disagree on the best way to achieve those goals. I don't have a problem with that, but I can't reconcile my disdain for communists. We do not share the same goals. We have nothing in common. Commies want to destroy all that I've worked for and achieved because for some reason they believe the world would be a better place if everything I worked for was distributed to others. Being a good comrade is somehow virtuous while being independent, self-sufficient, and ensuring that I'm not being a burden on society is vile and selfish.

A vast majority of the people I've met at various gyms throughout the years have leaned conservative. There have been some liberals, but since it opened most of them must have migrated to Planet Fitness.

Get Shredded!
Damn right am but either way I'd support our president even if I didn't like him cuz I've still got old school American beliefs I support the USA no matter what

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

WINNING!!! I cant make these fast enough

Attachments

• Don.jpg
    Don.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Trump.jpg
    Trump.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 14
IML Gear Cream!
We now have 4 morons here that don't support the best POTUS in history.

Better even than Saint Reagan?

For comparison: Most Republican voters put Reagan above Trump, but not by much. However, Trump beats Lincoln. Seems about right since it's not really the party of Lincoln anymore.

https://today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/12/02/greatest-republican-president
https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...l-shows-todays-gop-couldnt-be-more-different/

Without question it's your sources of information. If your family, friends, and local bar watch nothing but Fox and get web news from Breitbart, Redstate, and similar sources all cross-linked into a media bubble, then 99% of the time that's your reality too. Those are the "facts" and everyone else is biased, but not you. It's really no different than being born in Katmandu and raised believing in Vishnu, Kali, and Ganesh the elephant-head god... or being born in Ogden and believing that Joseph Smith was a prophet led by the angel Moroni to buried holy golden tablets inscribed with Egyptian hieroglyphs carrying new scripture directly from God, and all other Christian sects are sinners. If you disagree with that, how do you use reason or evidence to convince them otherwise? Is it even possible?

As for the country as a whole, around 53% disapprove of Trump and that number hasn't changed much over the last two years. Nearly the same number, 51%, want to see him impeached AND removed.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

But who knows what'll happen in Nov. I think Trump and the GOP could well get slaughtered at the polls, but according to this pollster here, Trump completely wipes the floor with everyone in the critical swing states of MI, PA, and WI and therefore is nearly guaranteed a victory:

Picture1.png

https://firehousestrategies.com/analysis/december_2019_battleground_survey/

As for the country as a whole, around 53% disapprove of Trump and that number hasn't changed much over the last two years. Nearly the same number, 51%, want to see him impeached AND removed.

But who knows what'll happen in Nov. I think Trump and the GOP could well get slaughtered at the polls, but according to this pollster here, Trump completely wipes the floor with everyone in the critical swing states of MI, PA, and WI and therefore is nearly guaranteed a victory:

Are these the same pollsters that claimed for months that Trump had ZERO chance of winning the presidency? Common man, I've seen plenty of your posts to know that you're smarter than that. Polls are total bullshit and you know it.

I personally don't believe that any of the Democrats listed in that last chart are going to be the nominee. It's just a speculative guess on my part but I expect that just before the primaries, someone else (no, I don't know who) is going to jump into the race. This person is going to portray themselves as a moderate and, "the voice of reason." He/she will presented as an alternative to the far leftist candidates currently running. By doing it this way, this person avoids all the mudslinging and controversy between the possible candidates in the primaries. Who will it be? Possibly Hillary, Michelle Obama, Oprah - it will have to be someone with some star power. This person will have to be well-known enough to rely on their name recognition and their claimed centrist position.

I could be entirely wrong about this but we'll see.

I'll expand on your speculation.... I have thought that Michelle obama could be the one that appears from no where since obviously the dumbasses that are running now have zero chance of beating trump, yes CM zero chance. Michelle was recently photographed with GWB and they both claim they have the same fundamental values just different ways to get there, that being said, Michelle, arguably, could pull some republican votes that hate trump, some if not majority of the black vote, and some latino votes, and some voters that otherwise may have not voted. Not to mention BHO hasn’t given his support to anyone as of yet...

I'll expand on your speculation.... I have thought that Michelle obama could be the one that appears from no where since obviously the dumbasses that are running now have zero chance of beating trump, yes CM zero chance. Michelle was recently photographed with GWB and they both claim they have the same fundamental values just different ways to get there, that being said, Michelle, arguably, could pull some republican votes that hate trump, some if not majority of the black vote, and some latino votes, and some voters that otherwise may have not voted. Not to mention BHO hasn’t given his support to anyone as of yet...

Michelle's real name is Michael, she/he is a tranny.

Michelle's real name is Michael, she/he is a tranny.

furthermore and much worse, her pos husbands is a traitor who should be tried for his crimes against AMERICA.

tbh, this is the only way I see TRUMP getting a run for his money...

Last edited:
Why’s everyone so in love with Reagan ? I don’t see it at all. Trumps > Reagan so far but we all know Teddy Brosevelt was the best president ever ! Lincoln is in top 5 with trump and Thomas Jefferson. I’d put Nixon in top 5 too.

Why’s everyone so in love with Reagan ? I don’t see it at all. Trumps > Reagan so far but we all know Teddy Brosevelt was the best president ever ! Lincoln is in top 5 with trump and Thomas Jefferson. I’d put Nixon in top 5 too.

the powers that be like to label trump a republican and compare him to reagan. TRUMP is not reagan and he is defintyley not republican. TRUMP is trump and that is what the TDS folks do not get. he is not a politician at the core he is a great American business man running the most powerful country on the planet. Could you imagine what would happen if he had support from both sides, suffice to say global government would take another 100 years, America would be untouchable. One can argue or speculate 1 more democrat administration and we will not recognize America ever again.

Are these the same pollsters that claimed for months that Trump had ZERO chance of winning the presidency? Common man, I've seen plenty of your posts to know that you're smarter than that. Polls are total bullshit and you know it.

I personally don't believe that any of the Democrats listed in that last chart are going to be the nominee. It's just a speculative guess on my part but I expect that just before the primaries, someone else (no, I don't know who) is going to jump into the race. This person is going to portray themselves as a moderate and, "the voice of reason." He/she will presented as an alternative to the far leftist candidates currently running. By doing it this way, this person avoids all the mudslinging and controversy between the possible candidates in the primaries. Who will it be? Possibly Hillary, Michelle Obama, Oprah - it will have to be someone with some star power. This person will have to be well-known enough to rely on their name recognition and their claimed centrist position.

I could be entirely wrong about this but we'll see.

Definitely not the same pollsters above, that gave Trump a zero in 2016. The pollster I posted is very pro-Trump... was just throwing it out there for entertainment. It's an outlier. Me, I think MI and PA feel betrayed by Trump and will be solid blue again this next election. WI has a chance as well, we'll see. Trump could also be losing AZ, NC, FL... maybe even OH and IA but that's a stretch. I haven't seen any reputable data showing Trump with a win this time but maybe you guys have secret sources with the real facts... who knows.

Some polls are bullshit, sure, but they vary. Some consistently get very close to the actual results, others may be biased but often those biases are predictable (e.g. because a pollster uses too many landline phone #'s and therefore is weighted old/conservative) and so the results are still useful after adjustment. Fivethirtyeight.com makes a science out of it. The guy in charge, Nate Silver, took a lot of shit in 2016 for saying Trump had a 30% chance of victory while everyone else was far less. Even the Trump campaign itself (and the Russians, since they were part of the campaign) only had him at 35%. Regardless of bias, many of these polling outfits depend on their results for their income so they're interested in reality more than drumming up a desired fake outcome, and some get pretty close.

I doubt any new contender will materialize this late in the game. It's a Biden v. Bernie contest unless Bloomberg makes an unexpected upset... never count out the billionaires.

the powers that be like to label trump a republican and compare him to reagan. TRUMP is not reagan and he is defintyley not republican. TRUMP is trump and that is what the TDS folks do not get. he is not a politician at the core he is a great American business man running the most powerful country on the planet. Could you imagine what would happen if he had support from both sides, suffice to say global government would take another 100 years, America would be untouchable. One can argue or speculate 1 more democrat administration and we will not recognize America ever again.

No thanks. I'll pass on that. It's not that I have some infatuated love for Trump, I just don't want this......

Back