Purity Source Labs

Help with diet cycle for my order

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Help with diet cycle for my order

About to place 2nd order with PSL. I'm normally around 255 lbs and 8% body fat(I'm 6'6"). But due to recent depression and terrible eating, I'm sitting at 265 and 13% body fat. I've done the keto diet with success before but I don't want to drop 25 lbs to get my body fat back to normal. Besides Tren which I won't take, what could I take to maintain muscle mass while dieting...NPP, Mast, Primo, Sarms???? Any help would be appreciated. I've never been this skinny/fat before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

A testosterone base with a dht derivative of your choice. Perhaps a fat burner for appetite suppressant. You don't sound that far off man diet and cardio.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are pretty accurate with your body fat percent dial at the moment, and where you used to be, that's really not too shabby and you can change things into the other direction relatively quickly just by getting back on the grind and putting in your time, and that includes in the kitchen.
    It's not necessary to go back on if you want to achieve this, but we all know the added advantages with doing so..
    A lot of people underestimate testosterone only cycles, they are extremely effective and believe it or not a lot of veterans will still employee a testosterone only occasionally..

I wouldn't get wrapped up with compounds that are favored with fat loss and tightening up, I would just focus on increase in protein synthesis and your recovery....

I would suggest a tested tried-and-true, good old-fashioned testosterone Cyp cycle for 12 weeks.. I would also suggest incorporating proviron or masteron, not for cosmetic purposes but rather for the fact with the indirect properties that they have with lowering shbg, shifting the estrogen ratio and the added advantage with freeing up more testosterone.. basically hacking your testosterone making it more effective..

Testosterone cypionate 500-600mg 1-12
    Masteron E 200mgs 1-12
    Proviron 50mg ED 1-12
    Adex .5 E3D

I would choose either mast or proviron, they are not the same compounds but they display very similar characteristics that will be in your favor.
    If money is not a problem you can even incorporate the both of them.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,019 Posts
    Rep Points

I was literally going to lay out the same cycle as vision except with alittle higher doses:
    Test 750
    Mast 400
    Like stated above test only cycles are awesome and very underrated! I still run test only cycles here and there and have great results and feel amazing!

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

​So you walk around normally at sub 10% bf and you "accidentally" got to 13% by poor diet? Bro I gotta bust my ass just to get to 13% bf. Are you sure you're accurate about your actual BF%?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes. I've been under 5% in the past after cool sculpting which worked amazingly well. My abs can still be seen but my definition isn't there

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,221 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by badger31 View Post
    Yes. I've been under 5% in the past after cool sculpting which worked amazingly well. My abs can still be seen but my definition isn't there
    Nothing for nothing but you obviously know what you need to do, because if you've been in the double digits and got all the way down to the single digits, and you're saying somehow get back into the double digits basically by being careless. Be a big boy and think like an adult, and clean up your diet, you know what you need to do.
    Don't take my messages being harsh, because I'm not, I'm basically telling you you already know what you need to do.. just get it done..
    We don't just accidentally gain weight or lose weight, it's a behavior.. correct your card behavior and decisions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by badger31 View Post
    About to place 2nd order with PSL. I'm normally around 255 lbs and 8% body fat(I'm 6'6"). But due to recent depression and terrible eating, I'm sitting at 265 and 13% body fat. I've done the keto diet with success before but I don't want to drop 25 lbs to get my body fat back to normal. Besides Tren which I won't take, what could I take to maintain muscle mass while dieting...NPP, Mast, Primo, Sarms???? Any help would be appreciated. I've never been this skinny/fat before.
    I am willing to help, however if you want my help (time and energy) I will expect your time and energy as well. Show me you're serious brother and I would love to lend a helping hand.
    Spend 1 week, track your foods using MyFitnessPal for that entire week. You do that, post the results and from your baseline we will establish your diet.

Try to not make any crazy life changes in that week, keep it accurate. What are you eating regularly, what do you like? What is your meal timing like and food preferences.

I see so many people go "all in" on some crazy "bodybuilding" diet that they simply can't adhere to for longer than a week or two.
    I promise you, if you make SMALL manageable changes that you can adhere to, your results will be infinitely better. So, to help you...I need an accurate picture of your food choices and lifestyle. From that we can make reasonable tradeoffs and get you on track.

-K