• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lowering Cholesterol Naturally

Main3iac10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to lower cholesterol naturally if possible, even if eating clean my family has a history of high cholesterol no matter what. Gear as far as I understand can actually raise bad cholesterol and lower good cholesterol. I know there are a few natural ways to combat this but figured I would see if anyone had any input of anything that worked for them, whether through food or over the counter meds/supplements? I already incorporate Oats, Salmon, avocado, almonds, beans and other nuts in my diet... any other advice out there?

Thanks in Advance

Red Yeast Rice

Niacin

Garlic

Berberine

MPA also makes a solid formula
71a3QyqMRzL._SL1500_.jpg

Red Yeast Rice

Niacin

Garlic

Berberine

71a3QyqMRzL._SL1500_.jpg

Awesome thank you, I have Niacin and Garlic on hand, never heard of MPA but think I will definitely have to try some of that.

Citrus Bergamot plus the one's already mentioned & you should see some improvement. Amazon has it for $19.99 for a month supply

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
This. Citrus bergamot extract. It's the best imo. Niacinamide helps with the triglycerides but I never saw improvement on cholesterol with it

Citrus Bergamot plus the one's already mentioned & you should see some improvement. Amazon has it for $19.99 for a month supply

Thank you will definitely have to try this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im gonna give this list a try mine just came back at over 300 total.... But self inflicted....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

CHOLESTEROL IMPROVING SUPPLEMENTS?

1.Citrus Bergamot
2. Niacin
3.Red Yeast Rice (but it must have at least 10 MG of (monocolin K (natural lovastatin)
4.Cardarine(gw)SARM (possibility)*
5.Fish oil 3-4 grams or Vascepa

Max

IML Gear Cream!
CHOLESTEROL IMPROVING SUPPLEMENTS?

1.Citrus Bergamot
2. Niacin
3.Red Yeast Rice (but it must have at least 10 MG of (monocolin K (natural lovastatin)
4.Cardarine(gw)SARM (possibility)*
5.Fish oil 3-4 grams or Vascepa

Max

Im going to the cardiologist this week and will ask him about a script for vascepa

I use synergy fish oils from vitacost, they are epa dominant and ether ester type

I swear by eating a bowl of oatmeal every morning. Soluble fiber helps. Just pulled bloods after my fifth cycle and lipids were on point. (plus I eat pretty clean)

I swear by eating a bowl of oatmeal every morning. Soluble fiber helps. Just pulled bloods after my fifth cycle and lipids were on point. (plus I eat pretty clean)

I eat oats every day whether it’s in my post workout shake or as a meal... and agree. I am looking for even more of an edge as I’ll be blasting soon.

Red Yeast Rice

Niacin

Garlic

Berberine

71a3QyqMRzL._SL1500_.jpg
What are the best brands for the supplements above

I also need to get some GW I guess see if that can kick it up a notch too

Define eating clean
I've eaten oatmeal every damn morning for the last year and my s*** still came back at three over 300 but I also wasn't doing cardio or lifting weights haha

Red Yeast Rice

Niacin

Garlic

Berberine

71a3QyqMRzL._SL1500_.jpg

so I got a bottle of this yesterday, TA time was like 3 days which was nice... would you recommend taking the suggested daily dose or half? Just wondering as its $60 a bottle and I wanted to use this during my Cycle. Product overall on their website was almost 5 stars.

so I got a bottle of this yesterday, TA time was like 3 days which was nice... would you recommend taking the suggested daily dose or half? Just wondering as its $60 a bottle and I wanted to use this during my Cycle. Product overall on their website was almost 5 stars.

I’d take the recommended dose. Those are the doses that worked. especially ON cycle

Max

You can consume those foods like avocado, nuts, Oats etc but cut down the alcohol , and red meat from your habit (If you have). It will raise your cholesterol level. Did you check your cholesterol level recently? Precaution is always best way to stay healthy from this. Also you can do some yoga, walking to stay fit.

Yeah I very rarely if ever eat red meat, and alcohol is also a rare thing for me to consume... maybe a couple on a weekend day if at all. Do cardio multiple times per week and as of right now still working with my PCP to see about quarterly bloods... fighting me a bit on that one :-(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those with familial history, eating clean wont help much, trust me, been experimenting for 14 years.
It will help it to maybe not go higher, but it wont help to lower, your body (liver) just makes too much of it.

The supplements mentioned do help, I had to get my RYR oversea's for the lovastatin content. In America its illegal for companies to promote how much is in it, most have none.
Daily oats do help to remove excess though. (I ate sausage and pizza for a year straight, also did Mediterranean diet for the next year, no changes in lipids). My body manufactures a ton.

Those who do have dietary lipid issues, yes, eating clean can help.

Get Shredded!
As you get older,you will find that diet becomes more and more important......what you can get away with at 20 won't work at 40.......adjustments must be made or bad things will happen.......Supplements are nice and convenant,but try to adjust what you intake to make proper changes.......this is where discipline falls into place..if you have a predisposed issue you will have to work even harder...

Those with familial history, eating clean wont help much, trust me, been experimenting for 14 years.
It will help it to maybe not go higher, but it wont help to lower, your body (liver) just makes too much of it.

The supplements mentioned do help, I had to get my RYR oversea's for the lovastatin content. In America its illegal for companies to promote how much is in it, most have none.
Daily oats do help to remove excess though. (I ate sausage and pizza for a year straight, also did Mediterranean diet for the next year, no changes in lipids). My body manufactures a ton.

Those who do have dietary lipid issues, yes, eating clean can help.
Im in this same boat, shit has gone up but wont budge past a certain point in that downward direction

What all do u take and which ryr do u take that ud recommend?

Im going to the cardiologist this week and will ask him about a script for vascepa
I want to get some as well let us know how it goes

Red yeast rice worked great for me. Only thing I used, and my cholesterol levels are right where there supposed to be.

Red yeast rice worked great for me. Only thing I used, and my cholesterol levels are right where there supposed to be.
Where did u get it tho? No one seems to want to answer this question here

Can you please sharea link for this deal? Haven’t seen monthly supply that cheap

Puritans pride online was fairly cheap

But is it any good??? I see a few mention mona k but dont know if any come close to working like it still has it?

Back