• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bikini athlete killed in the line of duty

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bikini athlete killed in the line of duty

NPC Bikini athlete Tiffany-Victoria Enriquez was killed in the line of duty.

The bodybuilding and fitness world started the week with horrible news.

NPC Bikini athlete Tiffany-Victoria Enriquez was killed in the line of duty.

Tiffany was a police officer with the Honolulu police department.

Shawn Ray and J.M Manion published the news on their respective social media.

A disgruntled tenant facing eviction opened fire on the police on Sunday, killing two officers and setting fire to the bungalow where he had been staying, officials said. The blaze spread to six other nearby homes that were destroyed, the authorities said.

The violent outburst in Honolulu started when the gunman stabbed his landlord in the leg — she was in serious condition — and three other people were left unaccounted for, including the suspect, said Susan Ballard, the Honolulu police chief, during a news conference Sunday night.

Chief Ballard identified the two officers who were killed as Tiffany-Victoria Enriquez and Kaulike Kalama, who she said were seven- and nine-year veterans of the police force.

She did not give ages for the officers, who she said were both parents and were the first Honolulu police officers to die in the line of duty since 2012. Both officers were wearing bulletproof vests, she said.

“They were like my kids”, Chief Ballard concluded.

Tiffany leaves behind three daughters and a grandson.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 35
Officer Tiffany-Victoria Enriquez was shot and killed while responding to a stabbing call at a home in Honolulu, Hawaii yesterday morning. An elderly woman had filed eviction paperwork against her tenant, who suffered from mental health issues and had been falsely calling 911 repeatedly in recent weeks. The landlord and tenant became engaged in an argument in which the man stabbed the woman. Officer Enriquez was one of the first officers who arrived at the scene and tended to the victim outside of the home. As she and other officers walked toward the house, the man opened fire, killing her. Officer Enriquez was shot in areas above her bulletproof vest. After shooting the officers, the man barricaded himself inside of his home and set it on fire. The flames spread to neighboring homes, destroying a total of seven homes. The man and two women were presumed dead in the fire. Officer Enriquez was a U.S. Air Force Reserves veteran and had served with the Honolulu Police Department for seven years. She is survived by three daughters and one grandson. We send our thoughts and prayers to the friends and family of Officer Enriquez as well as the Honolulu Police Department. #ThinBlueLineUSA #PrayForHonolulu

What a tragic story. I see a lot of stories or police being assaulted or killed lately.

What a tragic story. I see a lot of stories or police being assaulted or killed lately.

It’s happening every day, coming from a family of almost all law enforcement officers, it’s something we worry about every day and shouldn’t... senseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a tragedy, it's so pointless to take another life yet not one MSM will pick this up and tell it.

on the other hand, heaven forbid if this is a story that an actual criminal got shot by a cop then the entire fucken MSM world loses their shit and screams racism...cops bad, criminals good. twisted fucken world.

It’s happening every day, coming from a family of almost all law enforcement officers, it’s something we worry about every day and shouldn’t... senseless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very true. Always hope they make it home every day. Its unfortunately something the family's always have to worry about now.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back