• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

MLK Jr Day

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy MLK Jr Day to all my asf niggas.
Ironically this day reminds me of all the MLK streets Ive seen in different cities and how they always seem to be in the worst neighborhoods.
In all seriousness the dude did a shit ton to open up eyes in a time where it was extremely dangerous to do so and he paid the ultimate price.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy - MLK

Subb'd for BJ's response and a few hard R's later.

MLK was a soldier. He knew he would likely give his life for the cause and he didn't flinch (last speech prophetically spoke to this). As a diverse and yet stratified society (largely along racial lines) but we are making progress and we can definitely do better. The arc of history is long but it bends towards justice.

Martin Luther King was one of the greatest, loving, peaceful, men to have graced our planet. He was murdered for that.

If we look very closely at the crowds what we see are people of all colors, not just black folks. The reason for that is simple. MLK's message was love your brothers, sisters, stand up, raise your voice for peace and liberty for all men. Although MLK's ultimate goal was not to become president, he most certainly would have been if given the chance. He was murdered because the men behind the dark curtains feared him and continue to fear men like him to this very day. MLK, if given the chance, would have pulled those curtains back, exposed the evil men behind them, and crushed them. He was murdered over the greedy hunger of money and control....the power monopoly. The same bloodline of power exists today and it continues to control our world. Most ignorant people who refuse to read call this "conspiracy theory" but it's an irrefutable fact right under their noses.

If we look very closely at the crowds what we see are people of all colors, not just black folks. The reason for that is simple. MLK's message was love your brothers, sisters, stand up, raise your voice for peace and liberty for all men. Although MLK's ultimate goal was not to become president, he most certainly would have been if given the chance. He was murdered because the men behind the dark curtains feared him and continue to fear men like him to this very day. MLK, if given the chance, would have pulled those curtains back, exposed the evil men behind them, and crushed them. He was murdered over the greedy hunger of money and control....the power monopoly. The same bloodline of power exists today and it continues to control our world. Most ignorant people who refuse to read call this "conspiracy theory" but it's an irrefutable fact right under their noses.

This is so true, it's both hilarious and sad when I see people claim to be fighting equally for all people and the crowds are 99% one race.

Get Shredded!
^^^

His speeches will have your skin in goosebumps- I've never heard anything that made me feel this way - and not just the dream speech - every one that I've heard is crazy powerful

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Where’s Poirot with the N-bombs? Patiently waiting...

he was a man and men arent perfect, weird how even on MLK day we cant give a nigga a break

Back