• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some good pills from PuritySourceLabs

Nice orals td Phil!

Max

Noopept is such an underestimated nootropic. There's a lot of people out there that have tried a vast amount of nootropics, in the moment they try noopept they realize they wasted their time with all the other ones..
2 tabs a day is all anyone needs, I ventured a little bit higher and I got headaches. I slowly increase the dosages, it wasn't any more beneficial.
I really can't express in words how great this stuff is without sounding like it's a sales pitch.
I hope other people chime in to validate what I'm saying.

Noopept is such an underestimated nootropic. There's a lot of people out there that have tried a vast amount of nootropics, in the moment they try noopept they realize they wasted their time with all the other ones..
2 tabs a day is all anyone needs, I ventured a little bit higher and I got headaches. I slowly increase the dosages, it wasn't any more beneficial.
I really can't express in words how great this stuff is without sounding like it's a sales pitch.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I have tried other mental drugs.
The beauty of noopept is that you don't notice anything.
It frees your chained mind and suddenly everything gets easier.
You realize what it really does, the day you forget to take it[/FONT]

very nice PHILL :twothumbs: How often do you take Noopept? I like taking two a day like I’m doing a cycle of noopept lol

Last edited:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]I have tried other mental drugs.
The beauty of noopept is that you don't notice anything.
It frees your chained mind and suddenly everything gets easier.
You realize what it really does, the day you forget to take it[/FONT]

That's funny that you say that my dude..
my very first experience with it I didn't really feel much and I didn't know what to make of it.. I continued for a little while maybe about two weeks.. then I discontinued .
It was after I discontinued that I realized wow,this stuff was working all the long because it felt like I went into a brain fog when I stop using it.. in actuality my brain is just going back to its original state..

When I started taking it again that was when I was able to notice what to look for, and I was able to notice what to feel.. I always feel it most when I stop taking it..

Like you said the best way to describe it is just crisp clarity..
I'm able to speak very very fluently and I'm able to find the words I'm looking for much easily rather than struggling with finding a terminology or reference..
The best dosage of my opinion is two tabs a day.. I tried more and I had a headache..

I also noticed one of the best cocktails is to use semax..
But it's best to do it first thing in the morning right when you wake up. Before you have coffee or anything take the Cemac, tilt your head back and let it sit on the membranes in your nose for about a minute, then I take the noopept..

very nice PHILL :twothumbs: How often do you take Noopept? I like taking two a day like I’m doing a cycle of noopept lol

with this stuff being available to everyone I think it's foolish that people don't give this stuff a chance.. people out to themselves to try it..
I'm sure at times I sound like a car salesman pushing it down their throat, but every single person has thanked me after they tried it.. I'm just glad it was introduced to me because it has changed my way of life and schedules a lot..

Modafinil is also right up there and I think it is absolutely fantastic..

Um yea...I second that and third it. The below link is my Noopept story. It may seem a bit over-dramatic but it's really not. It got me through one of the most challenging and rewarding careers I've ever had and helped me advance within that career to where I am now. This was written after a few months into my new career.

(link)This stuff changed my life....(link)

Last edited:
Back