• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female bodybuilders

DomZan

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love sucking a female bodybuilders fat clit. The way those lips and clit hang is hot as fuck

Call it what ya want. It’s fuckin hot. Nothing like a big set of meat flaps draped over your face. And how much does the “no homo” dick sucking pay? I’m not gay but I do have a family to raise.

it’s not nice to call someone ‘fucking’ gay.

Stick to queer (it’s more PC)

besides not all homos are happy
I never understood why words become PC, if people where describing you by the definition of the word "queer" would mean your strange how is that better than "gay" meaning happy?

used to have a thing for Cory Everson shes hot

Cory-Everson-02.jpg
cory-everson-002.jpg

I love sucking a female bodybuilders fat clit. The way those lips and clit hang is hot as fuck

Ummmm you need to learn a thing or two about human anatomy and the effects hormones have on genitals, because steroids do not make the lips grow or hang. That is genetic lol. Steroids will only make the clit grow. But I get what you’re saying. Plus how sensitive they are while on cycle.

Ummmm you need to learn a thing or two about human anatomy and the effects hormones have on genitals, because steroids do not make the lips grow or hang. That is genetic lol. Steroids will only make the clit grow. But I get what you’re saying. Plus how sensitive they are while on cycle.

Right. I know the lips thing is either genetics, lots of dick or baby’s or all three. But that clit on swole is fuckin hot. Plus they tend to squirt a lot easier too. Piss on that ceiling baby

Gotta love a gusher

- - - Updated - - -

Sherk, is that you in that pic? Mf’er built like a brick shit house

Gotta love a gusher

- - - Updated - - -

Sherk, is that you in that pic? Mf’er built like a brick shit house

Yezzir that is me. I have quite a bit more bf now. I got a deca scan the other week and I’m at 13.4%bf. In my avatar I was just below 8%.

MILF King was just giving Admin shit cuz admin didn't agree with his comments on AIDS and gays in another thread
I never understood why words become PC, if people where describing you by the definition of the word "queer" would mean your strange how is that better than "gay" meaning happy?

Why is it that female bodybuilders look like men??? I am sure OP secretly loves men lmaoooo.

Look what you started OP :)

Back