• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Female bodybuilders

Remember...you asked for this...

giphy.gif

Why cant i upload a pic?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

After clicking on the "insert image" icon above where you type, enter the image URL. If it doesn't appear right away, click on the below button that says, Go Advanced. I had the same issue. It was there, just not appearing in the window yet.

I sent that to my ole lady. Hope she enjoys it as much as I do

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that female bodybuilders look like men??? I am sure OP secretly loves men lmaoooo.

Look what you started OP :)
Who’s OP?

I sent that to my ole lady. Hope she enjoys it as much as I do

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s OP?

OP=Original Poster

For the life of me I can’t understand how a man can find a woman with huge muscles attractive. A fit chick yes. A chick that has arms that look better than mine disgusting. Definitely has to be some queer in the dudes attracted to it.

For the life of me I can’t understand how a man can find a woman with huge muscles attractive. A fit chick yes. A chick that has arms that look better than mine disgusting. Definitely has to be some queer in the dudes attracted to it.

Yes, especially really muscular females tend to look like men. That's where the queer comes in.

Get Shredded!
Yes, especially really muscular females tend to look like men. That's where the queer comes in.
Call it queer call it faggy call it gay. Cal it wtf ya want but I’ve had a woman like that and that mf’er pissed on the ceiling she came so hard cuz of the sensitivity. One of the tightest fuck holes ever. Gay? Cool. Queer? Cool. Faggy? Cool with what ever lol

Honest question here: Do all women who use gear wind up with an enlarged clit (mini dick) or is that an unusual thing? Is it an unavoidable side effect or something that occasionally happens?

Honestly, I have no idea about such things.

Call it queer call it faggy call it gay. Cal it wtf ya want but I’ve had a woman like that and that mf’er pissed on the ceiling she came so hard cuz of the sensitivity. One of the tightest fuck holes ever. Gay? Cool. Queer? Cool. Faggy? Cool with what ever lol

We're all posting on a gay bb forum. No need to defend your fetish. If you said you liked trannies, you'd probably haven't gotten a lot more pics though.

Honest question here: Do all women who use gear wind up with an enlarged clit (mini dick) or is that an unusual thing? Is it an unavoidable side effect or something that occasionally happens?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoromegaly

As with everything, depends on the gear, dose, and how long they run it.

Lol @ mini dick

If you ever come across such a woman let her do all the riding. Reach down there every so often and give that mini dick a mini jackin. That mf’er will soak the sheets

If you ever come across such a woman let her do all the riding. Reach down there every so often and give that mini dick a mini jackin. That mf’er will soak the sheets

Yeah nah, I shudder just thinking about it.

Yeah nah, I shudder just thinking about it.

Lol shudder? Come on man. It’s an experience you can share with your grandkids. I banged a bitch with a bigger mini dick than me, you can say. They won’t believe you then you can show em that picture.

Lol shudder? Come on man. It’s an experience you can share with your grandkids. I banged a bitch with a bigger mini dick than me, you can say. They won’t believe you then you can show em that picture.

LOL. You're killin' me.

Keep it alive. Share your freakiest mini dick(swollen Clit) adventure.

Back