• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tmj or jaw pain

Ryu7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever develop tmj or severe jaw pain and attribute it to aas use?

definately had it before. i actually had it before ever doing gear. my understanding is anything that makes u grit your teeth can be the culprit. most people grit when lifting. i actually grit while sleeping. u can get a support at any drug store(kind of reminds me of a mouth piece in football). i had to wear it at night and when lifting but eventually the pain went away. good luck bro.

Yep, been suffering from it for the very first time. Culprit? I had just started NPP, but I think it had more to do with clenching during heavy shoulder presses where I'm clinching the jaw so hard it strained the muscles. Only relief I got was from muscle relaxants. And now I'm being very careful hard heavy I go and not to clench when pressing heavy weight.

Had tmj before AAS use. AAS use made it a lot worse at first. Eventually, many months later leveled off. I had a custom night guard made because I was grinding my teeth, but the only thing it does is save your teeth, the pain will still be there the next day. If the pain ever gets bad enough, you can actually get botox injections in the jaw to relieve the pain and pressure.

Back