• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member, Beginner

Luca74

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello my name is Lucas. I'm new to the PEDs & forums, so I'm interested in sharing my experience as well as learning a lil something from yours and hearing from some very solid individuals. Respect goes a long way with me and I believe you should held someone out when you have the ability to do so. Vision from PSL refered me here with high regards to the community. Feel free to leave me a response or anything you'd like to tell me about the forum and thank you for your time!

Visions a good dude. I’ve known him a long time. Feel free to ask if you need anything

Welcome aboard man lots of great people and a wealth of knowledge!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Max

Welcome to the forum!

I'm really super excited to see that you're here.

And to the members of ASF, I had the great pleasure of speaking with this gentleman as he had some questions and concerns because he is a current customer of PSL and he found us at another community.

We had a very good exchange back and forth, he's very level-headed and he's eager to learn a lot.
I offered him the suggestion to come join all of us over here and to introduce himself.

I hope he enjoys his stay here and learns a lot from what this community can offer to its members.

To Luca, don't be afraid to start new topic with any questions or concerns you may have.
You are in a fantastic place where you can make a lot of notes..

IML Gear Cream!
You came to the right place to tell your stories (Most of them we lived or completely understand) Plus, any and all information helps, whatever it is, by adding to the COLLECTIVE THAT IS ASF.. BTW solid choice with PSL... I got 5 weeks in on a cycle (had a years worth and was literal salivating lol. That was of course, until the Mrs. took my toys away
Enjoy and welcome mate

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!

And to the members of ASF, I had the great pleasure of speaking with this gentleman as he had some questions and concerns because he is a current customer of PSL and he found us at another community.

We had a very good exchange back and forth, he's very level-headed and he's eager to learn a lot.
I offered him the suggestion to come join all of us over here and to introduce himself.

I hope he enjoys his stay here and learns a lot from what this community can offer to its members.

To Luca, don't be afraid to start new topic with any questions or concerns you may have.

Good enough for me. Welcome to ASF brother.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and StraightUpKratom welcome luca74

Yeah he seems like a very solid guy,some of these forms are chalk filled with nonsense.glad to see be in touch with some "vets" that don't act like like middle School boys! Thank you, I really appreciate the offer and you will definitely hear from me!
QUOTE=heavyhitter;1639488]Visions a good dude. I’ve known him a long time. Feel free to ask if you need anything[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Eat avocado toast as a snack
thanks my friend,Definitely feel welcomed and glad to be aboard!
I'll definitely take advantage and utilize the brothers of this forum! You've yet to steer me wrong and PSL has always been too knotch!💪💯

I'm sorry for not being able to reply sooner.im posting to many replies and it's needing moderation like many forums do,but to all the other brothers I didn't directly respond to:
Thank you greatly for the warm welcoming!
I'm feeling confident ill enjoy being apart of this community. I'll work on being an active member and getting to know some of you brothers on a better level! But for now I'm gonna look around and check everything out!😁

I'm sorry for not being able to reply sooner.im posting to many replies and it's needing moderation like many forums do,but to all the other brothers I didn't directly respond to:
Thank you greatly for the warm welcoming!
I'm feeling confident ill enjoy being apart of this community. I'll work on being an active member and getting to know some of you brothers on a better level! But for now I'm gonna look around and check everything out!
I emailed you info about blood testing, and a hyperlink on where to get bloods and the type of test :)
Check your Gmail

Look what the cat brought in.. Where you been hiding at man??
I tried to directly respond to you,but it said post needed moderation. I didn't receive any email subscription updates and assumed I hadn't gotten any comments,I eventually decided to investigate and boy was I wrong! But I'll be checking in everyday from now on.
You definitely did not steer me wrong! And PSL is my GO TO, as legit at it gets!

Back