• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Imagine hating Trump so much you hide all the aid he has given to your own people

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More corruption in Puerto Rico found again

Puerto Rico Emergency Manager Fired Amid Outrage Over Warehouse Filled With Unused Aid

By DANIEL POLITI
JAN 19, 20201:49 PM

82d95905-f353-40c6-886e-6d2d945b5633.jpeg

A woman carries boxes of baby diapers from warehouse filled with supplies, including thousands of cases of water, believed to have been from when Hurricane Maria struck the island in 2017 in Ponce, Puerto Rico on January 18, 2020.
RICARDO ARDUENGO/Getty Images

Puerto Rico Gov. Wanda Vázquez fired the director of the island’s emergency management agency shortly after chaos broke out in a southern city when residents discovered a warehouse filled with unused aid. The aid that included water, cots, baby formula, and diapers, among others, is thought to be from when Hurricane Maria struck the island in 2017.

The warehouse was found by residents in the city of Ponce, which was one of the worst affected by the recent earthquake that hit the island. Video of residents breaking into the warehouse and distributing the aid quickly went viral on social media as the governor vowed an investigation. “There are thousands of people who have made sacrifices to help those in the south, and it is unforgivable that resources were kept in the warehouse,” the governor said. Puerto Rico has been struck by a series of earthquakes since December 28 that have forced thousands of people in the southern end of the island to leave their homes.

María Meléndez, the mayor of Ponce, said she had no idea that there was a warehouse filled with unused aid in the city. “This is outrageous,” she said. “Everyone knows what us mayors went through after Hurricane Maria to try and get help to our cities and how we’ve worked these weeks to provide basic supplies to people affected by earthquakes. Those involved owe us an explanation.” Carlos Acevedo, the director of Puerto Rico’s Office of Emergency Management who was fired Saturday, denied any wrongdoing and said much of the aid had expired. Yet the unused aid raised the ire of Puerto Rico residents as it appeared to be the latest in a long line of examples of how the local government has botched the response to the recent disasters that have struck the island.

Its become more and more obvious that Trumps presidency is dividing the world into 2 categories.... good and evil... come at me mofos! lol

Next time they apply for statehood in the U.S. it should be granted. With all that corruption and mismanagement, they'll fit right in.

I saw a 33% annual gain in 2019 with a conservative 401K

After Trump's second term ends I predict a crash in the housing and stock market.

Pretty massive dip in the markets Dec 2018.

How are your 3 year returns?

Pretty massive dip in the markets Dec 2018.

How are your 3 year returns?

11.5% return 2018. 3 year returns 20%. Obviously, it is all relative to how old you are, how much risk your willing to take and how diversified your portfolio is.

LowT

After Trump's second term ends I predict a crash in the housing and stock market.

Ebb and flow in the market, particularly around the end of a presidential term, I believe most will be moving to a more conservative portfolio by the end of his term. My guess is that whoever becomes President, a reversal of some of his deregulation will occur resulting in a correction of the markets.

LowT

IML Gear Cream!
2 more Puerto Rico officials fired after discovery of warehouse full of Hurricane Maria supplies

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Gov. Wanda Vázquez fired the heads of Puerto Rico’s housing and family departments Sunday in the latest fallout over the discovery of a warehouse filled with emergency supplies dating from Hurricane Maria.
The removal of Housing Secretary Fernando Gil and Department of Family Secretary Glorimar Andújar came a day after the governor fired the director of Puerto Rico’s emergency management agency. Vázquez fired him hours after a Facebook video showed angry people breaking into the warehouse in an area where thousands have been in shelters since a recent earthquake.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/2-more-...f-warehouse-full-of-hurricane-maria-supplies?

Seriously, why would someone do this?
This mismanagement of funds and incompetence is exactly why we need to stop writing blank checks and have accountability. Its sickening that this has been going on for so long.

This mismanagement of funds and incompetence is exactly why we need to stop writing blank checks and have accountability. Its sickening that this has been going on for so long.
YOU ARE RACIST AND HATE BROWN PEOPLE! ^^^

Sorry, that was my inner Democrat typing.....

We should separate as far as we can from P.R. It's a money pit

My 401k was up 25% in 2019. Pretty fucking amazing!

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Back