• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calling all senior citizens

IML Gear Cream!
Looking great brother, enjoy the lifestyle as long as you can. It’s kinda over for me, too many health issues to carry on hard anymore. I will say this though, Manage your diet, keep up with the work and TRT will go a long ways. I stopped blasting 2 years ago due to a heart attack but I’ve managed to hang on to some muscle.

Thanks for a good thread.
I remember that, good to see your still at it, theres more to life than big muscles. how tempted are you to pin some extra test?

In light of the recent influx of the elderly, I thought it might be fun to start a thread in order to recognize those who qualify for the Denny's senior discount, BUT are still putting in work.
So just for the fuck of it, any 50 plus, new or established ASF vet, so inclined, please take a few minutes and give a brief history about yourself...age, stats, goals, years training, number of cycles, competitions if any, pics, sexual orientation, etc.

I'll start:

*58 turn 59 this summer
*5'10" 201lbs 12-13% bf
*40 years on the grind
*joined my first gym at 19
*have been on trt for about 13 years
*started cycling 4 years ago
*one npc contest, earned two third places
*goal is to maintain my current weight, while remaining lean

So who is next?

(Below pic taken 3 weeks ago)
dfc7886afcd85a03e9b322cbfbb5833f.jpg

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I hope i look like you in 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember that, good to see your still at it, theres more to life than big muscles. how tempted are you to pin some extra test?

Not as much as I used to be, that’s a wake up call. 150mg/wk is as high as I dare go, just spent 5 days in the ICU with two arteries in my leg blocked with blood clots. Did it have anything to do with gear???? Who knows, you just have to find a balance, risk vs gain. It’s hard to shake the desire to be swole AF, I just asked myself why and it became clearer. I don’t regret a day of it but I don’t really miss it either.

Not as much as I used to be, that’s a wake up call. 150mg/wk is as high as I dare go, just spent 5 days in the ICU with two arteries in my leg blocked with blood clots. Did it have anything to do with gear???? Who knows, you just have to find a balance, risk vs gain. It’s hard to shake the desire to be swole AF, I just asked myself why and it became clearer. I don’t regret a day of it but I don’t really miss it either.
shit legs are scarry I'm always worried that the diabetes may catch up to me one day and I will need them amputated, ya bro life only gets shorter no need shorten it up any more than needed. did you cut red meat out of your diet?

@OP, sorry I hijacked your thread, wasn’t intended brother.

OK, I'll check in:
RDhn7pGFAdeE1d3yKdr0B9DLG2rc2_TkUOda90JuPfEM-OFz9BfA9sKPS1ONEeTadCzuYAXd8GnJWIOKtKpxL68FrSCiy56R4lWA_DeSnsavLq-me5MQk7jRTxY3V4LPHPOHcG6l4s885Amq90gJh_btMQ1xOt0JUhCZ09sqSyMdHy2kAl7BbY2Dl9JVLf87p5yPJ2hV0xhPUZWv5H6wHZt-r3wFFWjvVqHnZD92KRBw3yfXly31iYZ3og0oNqgp2s5HGZKLGXNch1PLi2-3m2ilAMNxxnycuF_hI7ndb1CsYLU__KZIwG5pLF5ymhkT3dhUIMcy_4wHtq2MJvFgfp_ZYzge2LswCfRU24MsQ0mLOPHJ3haG9O5TTrD09yG28eJHEzPcM1POKEG86M72QohF18ZDI-rm-ccWBcaUjQ7fT1NLBO8MPdfmm4FrW0HKO7t6pICpj-RPNQMwfq_xrttz9tXmWm-r1p49ZVKNHwL_5Y7aVvg-3EualHETkQ31iAlhtkp7Kh2GhCb0aOQ-k574tSq9TpqAn3QjnTgTfJDjbmk8XzzbrytAulz42UE9tMng-eoBQOq5pK21Z0t8rJ0PHtj5DC8wcajsfa2luCF-4EvTmPxipmpAYFtNJ7a1b81mTY8so1jxBlaQUHIMgtcUoJWwM4hWr9Mwfqo1htHM9DX5WM8dlg=w678-h867-no

I'll be 57 this year, lifting (mostly powerlifting style) for the last 25 years or so. I switched to more of a bodybuilding style just last year and went from 200+ lbs 28% BF down to 180 lbs 16%BF (BodPod measured).

Probably helped by me being on TRT for the last 4 years, typically cruise on 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks (low I know) but I will blast once a year on more test/NPP/and an oral.
s9dVaNKitXrwWoCc7
s9dVaNKitXrwWoCc7

Way north of 60 here.
Still deadlift 2x a week.
It's just a way of life now after 50yrs.
My wife just retired last week but I just cant see doing it.

Yo TG: did you steal those towels for me?

@OP, sorry I hijacked your thread, wasn’t intended brother.
No worries brother, this is the pit, it's all good in here

Looking great brother, enjoy the lifestyle as long as you can. It’s kinda over for me, too many health issues to carry on hard anymore. I will say this though, Manage your diet, keep up with the work and TRT will go a long ways. I stopped blasting 2 years ago due to a heart attack but I’ve managed to hang on to some muscle.

Thanks for a good thread.

Thanks for sharing Tommy. And I totally agree on the trt. When I blast, I keep them short and low(ish) dosed

I hope i look like you in 8 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir!

Get Shredded!
OK, I'll check in:
RDhn7pGFAdeE1d3yKdr0B9DLG2rc2_TkUOda90JuPfEM-OFz9BfA9sKPS1ONEeTadCzuYAXd8GnJWIOKtKpxL68FrSCiy56R4lWA_DeSnsavLq-me5MQk7jRTxY3V4LPHPOHcG6l4s885Amq90gJh_btMQ1xOt0JUhCZ09sqSyMdHy2kAl7BbY2Dl9JVLf87p5yPJ2hV0xhPUZWv5H6wHZt-r3wFFWjvVqHnZD92KRBw3yfXly31iYZ3og0oNqgp2s5HGZKLGXNch1PLi2-3m2ilAMNxxnycuF_hI7ndb1CsYLU__KZIwG5pLF5ymhkT3dhUIMcy_4wHtq2MJvFgfp_ZYzge2LswCfRU24MsQ0mLOPHJ3haG9O5TTrD09yG28eJHEzPcM1POKEG86M72QohF18ZDI-rm-ccWBcaUjQ7fT1NLBO8MPdfmm4FrW0HKO7t6pICpj-RPNQMwfq_xrttz9tXmWm-r1p49ZVKNHwL_5Y7aVvg-3EualHETkQ31iAlhtkp7Kh2GhCb0aOQ-k574tSq9TpqAn3QjnTgTfJDjbmk8XzzbrytAulz42UE9tMng-eoBQOq5pK21Z0t8rJ0PHtj5DC8wcajsfa2luCF-4EvTmPxipmpAYFtNJ7a1b81mTY8so1jxBlaQUHIMgtcUoJWwM4hWr9Mwfqo1htHM9DX5WM8dlg=w678-h867-no

I'll be 57 this year, lifting (mostly powerlifting style) for the last 25 years or so. I switched to more of a bodybuilding style just last year and went from 200+ lbs 28% BF down to 180 lbs 16%BF (BodPod measured).

Probably helped by me being on TRT for the last 4 years, typically cruise on 100mg Test Cyp every two weeks (low I know) but I will blast once a year on more test/NPP/and an oral.
s9dVaNKitXrwWoCc7
s9dVaNKitXrwWoCc7

A bb style of training is definitely more conducive toward longevity in the sport for us old dudes. I think you made an excellent decision switching over.
Not sure if it's just me, but I can't see the pics you posted

U look great man. I was honestly feeling old and down (rounding 40)thinking my best years were past me. Your post have gave me a bit of hope that I may have 20 more years of badassery ahead of me ! Keep killing it brotha. Thanks for posting up.

U look great man. I was honestly feeling old and down (rounding 40)thinking my best years were past me. Your post have gave me a bit of hope that I may have 20 more years of badassery ahead of me ! Keep killing it brotha. Thanks for posting up.

Hell yeah brutha, l love reading shit like this!!! There is no denying our best years were in our 20's and 30's, BUT that doesn't mean we still can't kick ass well into the golden years! I started looking toward longevity years ago and made and am still making necessary adjustments to my training. Don't get me wrong, I still lift hard and heavy, but I also lift smart

New old guy here, 52 years.

Dammit Wesley, you set the bar pretty high! This is me yesterday, kinda fat right now because I'm running LGD-4033. Haven't run gear since I was 30 or so. Gonna have to get better to catch up with you, man!

DAY%2040-2a_zpsxxofaqje.jpg

New old guy here, 52 years.

Dammit Wesley, you set the bar pretty high! This is me yesterday, kinda fat right now because I'm running LGD-4033. Haven't run gear since I was 30 or so. Gonna have to get better to catch up with you, man!

DAY%2040-2a_zpsxxofaqje.jpg
You look great dawg! I know plenty of guys in their 30's that don't look half as good as you do. Welcome to ASF

Now only if there's a rest home with a gym...

In light of the recent influx of the elderly, I thought it might be fun to start a thread in order to recognize those who qualify for the Denny's senior discount, BUT are still putting in work.
So just for the fuck of it, any 50 plus, new or established ASF vet, so inclined, please take a few minutes and give a brief history about yourself...age, stats, goals, years training, number of cycles, competitions if any, pics, sexual orientation, etc.

I'll start:

*58 turn 59 this summer
*5'10" 201lbs 12-13% bf
*40 years on the grind

So who is next?

You're jacked bro!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I just had a senior citizen moment.
I'm not a senior citizen.

IML Gear Cream!
I love the gym life even at my age!

Last edited:
I just had a senior citizen moment.
I'm not a senior citizen.

Lol, We don't discriminate based on age, sex or sexual orientation

I'll start:

*58 turn 59 this summer
*5'10" 201lbs 12-13% bf
*40 years on the grind

So who is next?

Damnn brotha, your fucken jacked and in tip top shape for your age!!.. i think this thread is inspiring bro

*53 turn 54 this summer
*5'6" 195 lbs ?? % bf
*Training 41 years (since 1979)
*joined my first gym at 14
*have been on TRT for about 3 years
*goal is to maintain my current weight, while remaining healthy

Attachments

• age-53.JPG
    age-53.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 76
Damnn brotha, your fucken jacked and in tip top shape for your age!!.. i think this thread is inspiring bro
Ty brutha!

*53 turn 54 this summer
*5'6" 195 lbs ?? % bf
*Training 41 years (since 1979)
*joined my first gym at 14
*have been on TRT for about 3 years
*goal is to maintain my current weight, while remaining healthy
Solid and dense, mature muscle, you look great iron

Back